Has anybody here tried Jordan Peterson's self authoring program?

Has anybody here tried Jordan Peterson's self authoring program?

I'm really interested in doing it, but I refuse to pay what looks like a total of $59.80 for what I'm guessing are writing prompts? From his website:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT ARE EACH OF THE PROGRAMS?

Present Authoring - Virtues ($14.95) & Faults ($14.95)

The Present Authoring Programs make the best starting point, as they are simpler than the Future and Past Programs. They have been designed to allow you to do an in-depth analysis of your own personality, including its negative (Faults) and positive (Virtues) elements. More Info

Future Authoring ($14.95)

The Future Authoring Program is designed to help you imagine your ideal future, three to five years down the road. What would your life be like if you could set it up in the manner that would be best for you? You will be asked to consider the people you admire, things you could do better, your educational and career goals, what habits you would like to improve, your family life, your social network, and your leisure activities. More Info

Past Authoring ($14.95)

It is difficult to know who you are, where you should go, or how you should get there, unless you know where you came from. The Past Authoring Program has therefore been designed to help you write a structured autobiography. It would be particularly useful to complete the Past Authoring Program if you have memories that are more than about eighteen months old that still intrude upon your thoughts, or that still evoke emotion such as fear, regret, shame or confusion. More Info

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought this site was antiscientology?

e-celeb board when?

Hahahaha Jordan Peterson, the man himself, turned from whiney pseudo-academic to capitalist entrepreneur. Smart man!

He’s a Quora Most Viewed Writer in Values and Principles and Parenting and Education with 125,000 Twitter followers and 35,000 Facebook likes.

He does shill it alot but this has to be the worst example. He could have at least explained the program a bit more

I give money to whores to play games on twitch. People pay basketball Americans millions of dollars to throw a ball through a hoop. Capitalism allows people to decide what has value you fucking commie.

This x 1000

yeah because he is interested greatly in helping people, not just earning his daily buck

>pseudo-academic
>8500 citations

ok buddy

i need to get into that shit, whats makes you give money to one girl and not another?

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

shits on youtube too

shame shame user

You would be better off by reading the Greeks.

>whats makes you give money to one girl and not another?
The value of their labor

This is absolutely shameless.

That's his book, Maps of Meaning

OP is after the "self authoring" course. A course for you to evaluate your past, present and future, give it structure, address all negativity, and line your future with realistic aspirations.

Just paid for it. Haven't received the automated email with the login details though.
Pretty sure I got scammed by Jordan Peterson.

When will people realize that Jordan Peterson is a scam artist? He's spouts non-sense that makes insecure white guys feel like the reason people don't like them isn't because they are assholes, but instead it's a massive Marxist conspiracy against them, and if it wasn't for that everybody would have to realize just how brilliant they are. And inexchange all these insecure nerds pay him in the order of $20,000 per month via his patreon.

Also I love the irony of all the STEMLords who want to bash everybody over the head for their lack of 'evidence' and 'science' in their views, yet a latter day Jungian is who they look up to. Jung, the guy that looked at the quasi-scientific practice of psychoanalysis, and decided it would be so much better if we just added magic.

But yeah, he's a scam artist who only stepped up is promotion of the nazi era "cultural Marxism" conspiracy when he realized that he could make a lot of money from it.

>He's spouts non-sense that makes insecure white guys feel like the reason people don't like them isn't because they are assholes, but instead it's a massive Marxist conspiracy against them, and if it wasn't for that everybody would have to realize just how brilliant they are.
No, he doesn't.
>Also I love the irony of all the STEMLords who want to bash everybody over the head for their lack of 'evidence' and 'science' in their views, yet a latter day Jungian is who they look up to.
No, they don't.

Do you think you're going to make yourself write all those essays by yourself? Maybe. But if you buy it I'm pretty sure you're going ot.

Look up (dbt)dialectical behavioral therapy, narrative therapy, positive psychology, recovery centered recovery, and cognitive behavioral. therapy

Self-authoring is Jordan Peterson's water filters.

Love watching the guy but not going to line his pockets with this shit.

he's not even trying to hide the fact that he wants to scam depressed young northamerican males anymore lol

Google exercises, worksheets ect.

Goodtherapy.org has a bunch of stuff on treatment modalities.

Jung is more apt, i think he couches psychology into existentialism rather than science. The STEMers like that since psych isnt a science, or it isnt exact enough. And like fucking around with symbols.