Trying to eat healthier and exercise more

>trying to eat healthier and exercise more
>get some salad
>it's 60 fucking calories in a bag and is literally just green water

is salad a fucking meme

what random food can i just eat and not have to worry about it

nothing. You have to pay attention and count your fucking calories. Eating "without worrying about it" is why you're a disgusting fatty to begin with.

I'm not fat you fucking faggot, i just want to lower my cholesterol

just do keto, my dude.

You chop up some romaine or whatever, and then you can load it up with blue cheese dressing, bacon bits, shredded cheese, eggs, whatever.

As long as you don't put on croutons, you're golden.

eat less cholesterol

>this much fatty denial

cholesterol or saturated fat

height/weight?
level of activity?
also, iceberg lettuce has almost 0 calories, as do pickles (they do have a ton of salt- watch out). Don't overeat, the first two weeks or so is absolutely unbearable but just keep your calories down and you'll get used to it.

my BMI is literally 21.4 nigger

If you aren't below 18.5 you may as well be Jabba the Hut

6'0/158lb
out of shape nerd who spent most of this year glued to a chair trading cryptos (but made mad dosh so it was fucking worth it)

Ketofag here again

>I'm not fat you fucking faggot, i just want to lower my cholesterol

Then you need to eat a diet high in good (HDL) cholesterol.

People who eat a strictly low fat diet end up actually raising their LDL percentage because it lowers LDL and HDL together.

It's important to lower LDL, and raise HDL. HOWEVER, it is MORE important that you have a high HDL than it is to have a low LDL, and in terms of risk for coronary events, the research backs this up.

>eat less cholesterol

Don't listen to this.

So what the fuck should i eat?

The thing about making good salad is, well, making it tasty...And that means dressings.
But not the americans kind of dressings, you cant pout half a liter of ranch or mayo, or whaever into your salad and expect it to be "healthy" still.
A good investment would be to spend some money on quality ingredients.It might look exepnsive and pointless at first, but it will make your weight loss and healthy eating habbit WAY easier.Go spend 10-20 euros on GOOD, quality balsamic vinegar.Spend another 10-20 euros on QUALITY extra virgin olive oil.Buy some good salt(not that shitty table stone salt, buy some quality sea salt).Thats pretty much all the dressing you need for good salad.
When i was losing weight, my go-to dinner was half a lettuce, half an iceberg lettuce, throw some throw some rocket(arugula?) salad in it, chop some green/spring/scallions onion, season it with the salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and you are good to go.Tasty as fuck and good for you.
If thats not enough, you can throw some sliced cucumber in it, cherry tomatoes, a few radishes and a boiled, sliced egg.You can experiment with anything, throw in some steamed broccoli, some roasted brussels sprouts, etc.Usually, when its spring around here, i love putting some wild garlic in it too

Mixed salad is boring on its own. Mix it up with egg, fish, mushrooms, peppers, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and dressing to make it easier. Eating salad from a bag isn't interesting or filling.

why does everyone on fucking Veeky Forums think that people who want to eat healthy are overweight

oh my god you fucking retards think that skinny = healthy

no wonder Veeky Forums btfo's you on a regular basis

you worthless fucking skinnyfat niggerfucks

just stop eating fried shit, fast-food and drinking soda and you'll be fine
salads are nice as a side dish or light lunch once in a while, but noone eats that shit willingly all the time except for vegans or other nutjobs

learn to cook and try to eat a lot of different shit, that's a healthy diet, not eating leaves 3 times a day

>in a bag
Fuck you are dumb. Don't even try, you don't seem to have the capability to do anything.

most people on Veeky Forums are pretty young, so they're unlikely to be suffering any health problems caused by their diet unless it's either absurdly abysmal and / or they're fat

>his time is worthless
wew lad, i made 7 figures in 2017 by being smart about the market

only NEETs and retards spend their insanely valuable time doing simple food prep for things like a salad

>literally just green water
>literally

sugar free jello

>I made some money by sitting on my computer all day
>only NEETs and retards spend their insanely valuable time to provide proper fuel for their bodies
At least you've got some money I suppose.

>So what the fuck should i eat?
I think Veeky Forums has a keto sticky if you want to look into it. Basically it's high fat, moderate proteins, and very low carb.

You eat bacon, eggs, steak, chicken, and cheese, and lose retarded levels of weight very fast, and increase your good cholesterol.

The catch is that you cannot eat any food with carbs as a primary macro.
ABSOLUTELY NO bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc

Is it too late?

goodcoins like Ethereum and Stellar will still do a 2-10x, but the era of 50-100x+ is over

sauce on pic?

me ;)

>50-100x+ is over
wrong, lmao

Get the right brand of pickles and they are literally 0 calories

show bepis

The FDA allows anything under 5 calories to be listed as 0 calories, so you have to assume that it's actually 4.999 calories.

>this guy is a fatass because he ate 4.9 calories too much

Every calorie counts

Even if you ate a gallon of pickles it's very small amount of calories, plus with all the sodium and vinegar you'd just blow it all out your ass anyway.

>b-b-b-buy my shitcoin bags