I have a few Russian coworkers, will they appreciate beluga...

I have a few Russian coworkers, will they appreciate beluga? Also what’s a girly vodka mixed drink I can make for the rest of my coworkers? Last mixed drink someone made was some apple cinnamon martini

1. probably not
2. slavs are turbo-spergs about vodka, pretty much the only thing they can agree on is that Belvedere is good in a pinch. beyond that they will fight each other over which obscure brand is best
3. don't make a mixed vodka drink for slavs

t. works with slavs

Mix them yorsch. Drop a shot of vodka into a glass of beer.

not really girly but a great mixed vodka drink is the simple vodka tonic with lime

I'm an American and have some Russian friends, and while I can't speak for them directly and never would as they wouldn't do for me finding fish eggs in my vodka would be really disgusting.

They might nuke you for that.

Get a nice bottle of gin and tell them vodka is disgusting

It's more mixable. Decent vodka isn't bad at all.

Beluga is overrated, meme brand for which you pay too much
Its fucking vodka, its not whiskey, there isnt much difference between an expensive and medium tier one.
In my experience, the best balance between quality and price is either Ruski Standart, Finlandia or Zubrowka

Any recommendations for russian or polish vodka brands? I have a really well stocked russian-polish supermarket not even a quarter mile away from me with a whole wall full of obscure brands.
Also, out of curiosity how bad is Russian Standard?

The best Polish vodka for the price is Luksusowa.

This.

Also, OP know how the ruskies drink vodka. Ice cold from freezer. Jar of baby dill whole pickles. You take the cap off the bottle, throw it on the fucking floor, pour the shots, take the shots, bite into the pickle. After you finish a bottle you put it under the table and open a new one.

t. drinks with slavs

Imagine being from a different country and people at work bring you shit from that country implying that you will like it simply because it came from the same festering shithole you did

You are not only fucking racist but too socially innept to handle even the most basic tasks

My Russian buddy called that a depth charge haha

oh look, a snowflake

that's not how you spell faggot

No hahah i'm a russian in america who absolutely hates this targeted cultural appropriation

>says cultural appropriation
>thinks he's not a snowflake
got some bad news for ya son

No I hate black people I swear man I just hate racism that hurts white people

For a second I thought it was ACTUAL whale vodka, like made from whale blubber or some shit. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

sure pal

>made from whale blubber

Yeah man, not really possible, just fun to imagine. Fucking whale blubber vodka.

just get cunted on a few handles of russki standart

I dunno man, pretty sure you can ferment anything

you need sugar for yeast to turn into alcohol

fat isn't sugar

probably wouldn't be safe to drink but you could ferment it with candida

Slavs don't give a fuck as long as it's actual vodka. Beluga will work, but mostly I see them drinking Stolichnaya and Russian Standard.
t. slav who went to slav parties with parents

Fuck off, even your own people placed you here. No wonder in the USA as an asshole.

Piss off, what are you precisely? It's funny to see you assholes blaming the USA a nation not only 250 years old for all of your thousands of years old problems.

Pathetic assholes. Bring up some facts as to why we're youre problems? I bet you cant.

How come your nations can't manage to do anything for yourselves but manage to blame the USA for all of your problems?

Get a grip asslicker.

By my own people placing me here do you mean my parents when we moved here? Hahhaa you dumb shit you think I was actually relocated by the government? Who the fuck are you bro