pastebin.com/HHesBE36
youtube.com/user/chinalifeteabar/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do?

too much soy

Gween Tea machine broke

there are no reasons not to

I hate all tea I’ve tried and wish I didn’t

is there an unhealthy amount of green tea?

Too little

What have you tried? Keep experimenting and you'll find one you really like.

cos herb tea is way superior to all the "real" teas

drinking some god-tier limeflower, mint, lemon balm and St John's wort tea right now

Where do i get "good" green tea?

That's all I drink
Leaves only

This stuff is fine, if you don't like it just try another brand.

>Lipton
>kosher certified
No thank q

It just tastes like warm water. All tea does, but green hasn't even a smell.

The only tea I would describe as tasting like warm water is white tea, and even then I've found extremely flavorful exceptions.

Theres only one option left for you

High toxicity

Because I drink superior black tea, silly user

I do the rare time. Usually it's coffee followed by black teas though.

That's my favorite System Of A Down song too user.

youtu.be/iywaBOMvYLI

Gives me the shits

Grass clippings on the warehouse floor.

Get loose leaf.
From a good website.
Sencha is legit.

There's only one tea and his name is Barry.

Because pu'er exists

I only like it cold because something is wrong with my tastebuds

The only warm tea that i've actually enjoyed is pic related.

Chinatown

Don't be a fucking retard. Green tea has health benefits. Pu'er is more or less the same as black tea as far as that goes.

This is god tier, get this+ some high quality weed and you have insane cozy time

I do enjoy mint green tea I think that's a pleasing combo of flavors

Barrys is ok but there are better gold tea blends like Yorkshire. I like them both though. I drink gold tea like a fucking fiend, 10 cups a day minimal. Usually I drink it plain or with lemon. Very rarely with cream and when it's cream it's only cream. Sometimes I add local honey from a good source (I buy several varieties they produce throughout the year and use them, like 18 dollars a quart). Honey with lemon or just honey in the tea alone.
I like gold tea so much I even coldbrew it alone or with lemon too.
the valerian root mannnnnn ;-))
high arsenic and lead content in teas from China

Drink it all day every day.
You guys know where to buy good ceremonial grade matcha?

>packets
fag

You order it straight from Japan. It's not even that expensive.

;w; that's bad.
but i can make you gween tea ^_^

Clearspring ltd

I used to go to this boba tea place & I would always order just plain iced green tea with no sugar but it tasted so damn good and refreshing with a nice aftertaste. what kind of green tea do you think they used?

any thoughts on this sencha? i'm a poorfag and need to keep it cheap.

amazon.ca/Davidsons-Tea-Bulk-Sencha-16-Ounce/dp/B000SAPX8G

because earl gray exists

>not drinking purple tea

I love green tea, but lately I've been worried about toxins. What are some trustworthy brands that are widely available?
Anything from China should be avoided, right?

Well, you could get water intoxication at some point, but you would have to literally force yourself to overdrink at that point.

No lie, I used to hate tea and I just kept forcing myself to drink regular green tea until I aquired a taste for it.

Its still not a drink of choice, but I dont hate it and its healthier than sugar water.

Too much of it makes my tumtum hurt

>KSA Koser
Don't

why?

China teas have the highest toxins but a lot of the aluminum found in tea doesn't actually absorb into the bloodstream. Still, some does over time to an extent from any source so you want as low as possible.

Teas from Ceylon tend to have the lowest amount of toxins in them compared to most places in the world.
But that's what you get when they're only a partially developed island country removed from the rest of the disgusting world.
I would recommend ceylon teas ;-)

Does it even need explaining?
You want the same guy endorsing the quality/blessing the harvest as the same guy who is also poisoning society and bringing down western civilization because of his loxist beliefs?
Kosher products are often good but because they're endorsed by the jews you shouldn't use them

t. only drinks lipton

lmfao. For a second I thought you were worth taking seriously. Thanks for the explanation.

the only tea ive had that sounds like that is jasmine. i got it at a sushi place, iced and unsweetened. it was actually euphoric with each sip

You caught me outside of my containment zone /pol/ lmao I just couldn't resist typing it.
But in all seriousness

In all seriousness what? You want a non-kosher tea? Unless you’ve got pig blood handy you’re going to have a hard time making non-kosher tea

Sumthin's wrong with yer tea, boy

>Not drinking the miracle plant that forged empires

I don't even have a reaction image for this, just kill yourself my dude.

it definitely 100% without a doubt not jasmine tea

There's a poisonous amount of black tea (somewhere around 4L/day iirc, something about potassium? phosphates? overdose destroying kidneys and liver), could possibly still be true for green tea.

pastebin.com/HHesBE36

I only like Earl Grey. Green tea has a really unpleasant taste.

Green tea can cause stomach aches and liver problems. But that's only for some people not all. Green tea also has caffeine.

I've got poisoning from drinking too much pu erh

I mean it wasn't severe, but anyway

Pu erh isn't green tea you fucking dipshit.

>Why not drink green tea?

Gives me gass & bloating like nothing else... coffee doesn't do it to me. Not sure why.

I want to be a teafag, can someone recommend good stuff on amazon?

Start with some kind of sampler pack and try to figure out what you like. A lot of stuff on Amazon is bulk and you don't want to commit to a tea you end up hating. Just get loose leaf tea and avoid flavored stuff and you'll be fine to start.

but it'll make my teeth yellowed ;_;

youtube.com/user/chinalifeteabar/videos

Mei Leaf has really good videos about tea.

Try green tea made at the right temperature, see if you like it and maybe try a couple more varieties, like sencha.
Try black tea and there are endless varieties, just try a few. If you even remotely like or think you may like another type don't hesitate to try it.
You can also try oolongs and again there are so many varieties. I'd suggest a darker oolong before lighter as they're generally easiest to drink for a westerner until you have a more developed tea palette.
You can also try herbal teas which are fantastic and all caffeine free. Among them are Roobois (Red Bush) tea, ginger, lemon balm, dandelion, peppermint, spearmint, raspberry leaf, burdock root, ginseng, rosebud, cardamom.... literally an endless list but there are a couple dozen that are the big ones.
Even better you can mix herbal teas, or herbal teas with green and black teas and make your own blends. Once you love tea so much you start blending your own you're a hobbyist for life at this point.

I recommend you get a good tea filter like the set in cup type, a tea pot goes without saying and maybe an electric kettle with preset temperature controls if you're gonna be going hard at the tea life.
Loose leaf is the best as most of us agree and allows you to make your own blends but don't fear from using tea bags, plenty of good teas are in bags and are good "daily drivers" if you're an excessive drinker.
I'd also explore cold brewing tea as well as it makes a refreshing drink. Really good with green teas and herbal mints, hibiscus etc.

Good luck user.

pu euh is tea

Thanks.

I am

Pu erh is typically black but you can totally get green pu erh