USD$20

>USD$20

Say it with me boys:
Gwyneth Paltrow is a fucking spastic

the idea of gwyneth paltrow giving herself a coffee enema gives me a boner

Do people really buy cabbage, much less by the wedge?

where are the limes tho?

Isn't that tweet like 5 years old?

Yeah I do, I can't eat a whole cabbage before it spoils but I fucking love cabbage. Good for 3 weeks my ass.

What would I do with limes?

Are you new here? Once a month we have a giggle at that retarded post.

I dunno but wasn't her photo the one with 7 limes? I could be wrong

if it was she shoulda had more food than OP

I like cabbage, although I have only ever bought whole heads.

do you ever get boners when you think about girls having enemas done against their will? i dont haha but my friend does and im asking for him because that's so weird :P lol

Yep. 7 limes.

Dude but the whole head and turn half of it to saurkraut it's mad easy just a Ziploc bag and salt (spices if you want too but they are optional) shit is awesome for curing a hangover

>pre-sliced cabbage

what kind of fucking nightmare world do you come from

>Tortillas
>Cilantro
>That many limes
>Black beans
This nigga straight from Pueblo

Honestly, based only on the things in the image, I'd rather have this than the OP.

Damn I got pissed at OPs pic for a minute, I thought it was that “HUR hurrrrrrr let’s get dickered” faggot

The cabbage where I shop comes as a quarter, a half or a full head. There's a few different kinds of cabbages but I just get this one. It's not much more expensive to buy the whole head I just don't like throwing out food.

I take it you are not of European descent?

You have more options with . And the second one will be healthier for you over all.
people meme about 7 limes (around here you can get that for $1), but the rest of it is solid. Can not say the same for OP.

>I take it you are not of European descent?
I take it you live in a trailer.

>a trailer
Why would you say that, did I offend you?
My fruit & veg haul works great if you consider my staples are whole fish, brown lentils, split broad beans, pane di casa, eggs and olive oil.
I would admit that it's not versatile but it's much more food for the money than Gwyneth Paltrows example considering she was complaining about a supplemental food payment. She basically bought eggs and bean & rice tacos.

What kinds of things do you use cabbage for? Personally I'll go through a whole head making haluski or coleslaw. Cabbage is also the quintessential European vegetable.

> 7 mushrooms

2 sautéed for brekkie with spinach eggs and toast 3 days a week, plus 2 as a veg serve one night. They were cheap so why not?

I steam it, sauté it with apple cider vinegar and caraway, use it for lazy golubtsi with no rice, or raw with salad

lol

cooked down into 1/2 a bite

>he didn't even get 7 limes

How are you going to drink margaritas on SNAP?

>just went back and recounted

LMAO you're killing me is this real life?

Am I gonna become a meme? There's 8 mushies but you can call it 7 if I get to be a meme

Add them to gin and tonics silly. Or make guacamole. Or ceviche.

This is from like 2011 and really played out.
Also, at the time, limes were very expensive which is why it was so funny.

maybe/maybe not, time will tell

she must really like fresh lime juice

it reminds me of that curb skit with the ketchup but people actually do need that much ketchup sometimes

I don't understand Veeky Forums memes, is this a diet? A fad? A way of life? Who is Gwyneth Paltrow

Great, now I have a new fetish. Thanks a lot faggot

stuck up bitch who bought 7 limes for 20$ and complained poor people didn't get enough money from the government for food to sustain them

So assuming you don't get to cheat with ramen packages, what would Veeky Forums do with 20 dollars for a weeks worth of food?

Are those onions or potatoes? If those are onions, where are you going to get your carbs from?

I've posted a couple times before under 20 and had

5lb potatoes 1
5lb onions 250
5lb carrots 250
celery 1
eggs 1 now
bananas 1~
grapes 3
apples 1

extra spent on meat or others like rice

doesn't look like you made out too much better, dude

if it weren't for the one onion (and limes), Gweneth would have done a much better job at shopping than OP

wow, you bought less than a day's worth of calories for $20

good job you fucking retard

That's a whole week worth of fruit & veg you fat yank cunt

Onions. Not pictured are lentils, split broad beans, bread, oil and fish. I buy the dry goods in bulk and I make pane di casa and I wasn't gonna leave the fish sitting on the bench

frozen chicken breasts, bell peppers, cucumber, bananas, milk

>5lb onions

stop the butthurt mate, truth is your pic would suck if it was all you had to eat for a week. At least that daft cunt thought of rice and beans.

Buying in bulk is your best option, so I would potential spend 30 one week and 10 the next instead of 20 per week, but it would consist of bulk bags of rice, beans/chickpeas, lentils, and in season or frozen vegetables and oats. Then you can make soups, stir-frys, bean patties, etc.

He's right, you can't eat just vegetables for a week, you need 2000 calories a day. The OP pic probably is 2000 calories all together (closer to 1000 probably)

Potatoes are literally your hack to eating cheap. Love them, learn to cook them in alot of ways.

that's more like 30 - 40$ worth of grocery depending on source and season

not bad choices tho

Read the thread properly you dense motherfuckers, I never said I subsist solely off fruit and veg in fact I said the opposite.

$26AUD, $20USD
Thanks m8

You compared your pic to Gwenyth Paltrow's post but she posted a fully rounded supply of food for a week, maybe not the most optimized but it would get someone through for 7 days

really? I can easily eat a quarter of a cabbage in a single meal. just pick your favorite mix of spices and sautee it in those + some oil. cabbage barely tastes like anything so nearly any spices work. or roasted cabbage is absolutely addicting: slice about an inch thick, rub olive oil salt and pepper on both sides, roast at 450 until starting to char. I once ate an entire head of roasted cabbage in one night because it was so tasty. steaming/raw is pleb tier

>all those vegetables
>no proteins

would last me 2 days maybe, poorfag shopping is all about the cheap proteins (beans)

I'm tempted to go to the store and get 20 bucks worth of shit and post it here to end this dumb discussion once and for all.

I eat cabbage a lot since its healthy, available year round, and cheap. Never by the quarter though. Always figured it would go bad quicker since it has already been cut.
Cabbage is pretty tasty when sauted/fried with bacon, pork, or spiced sausage tbqh. Especially with peppers and spices.

The limes get me every time

>based haha :P lol poster

Calrose rice, furikake, eggs, Kewpie mayo.

I do this but with coleslaw

Rice, beans and the rest in beer.
In fact that's exactly how I do groceries here in Brazil.

>seven limes for $1
They're like $3 each in my shitty country

Is this supposed to be for the week? Cuz that's like, a day and a half's worth, tops.

>being in a shithole country without a california and florida

It's only the fruit and vegetable portion of the week, the rest of my food is bought in bulk so I don't buy it each week but most dudes in this thread can't grasp that. Not pictured: Cheese, yoghurt, oil, lentils, split broad beans, spices, ingredients to cook bread.

The exception is whole fish which I wasn't willing to leave out on the bench and cost like $6

Sounds like you got your shit together, OP. Good for you. I'd juice most of it. Don't juice onions thiugh. Learned that the hard way and couldn't leave the house for two weeks.

T. black

My family used to by cabbage heads and it would spoil without them ever eating it. Every time it spoiled they'd toss it out and buy another.

It's pretty good for salads too. I like using it to make Thai and Greek style salads. Nice crunch with a pretty neutral flavor. Cool. I also use it to make sauerkraut and kimchi sometimes