I've learned how to make decent pizza on my own because all the delivery places suck ass and are expensive...

I've learned how to make decent pizza on my own because all the delivery places suck ass and are expensive. I've gone crazy and have made a pizza every day for the past week.

I'm gonna get fat as fuck. What do I do??

Other urls found in this thread:

craftsy.com/cooking/classes/perfect-pizza-at-home/35406
imgur.com/a/wkrOS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

teach us
any tips?

craftsy.com/cooking/classes/perfect-pizza-at-home/35406

My mom sent me this when I asked her how she makes hers. It's the best video guide I've seen.

My biggest constraint is that I have a shitty oven that goes to 220. So I'll form the dough into it's final shape for the oven turn the heat on the bottom only. Then I will heat the baking dish for 10-15 minutes and transfer the dough onto it (I use baking paper to move it). Bake it on the lowest rack height for 10 minutes with only the bottom heat source on. I've tried all combinations and this makes the bottom the crispiest while letting the top rise. I then take it out of the oven, put on the toppings and set it on the highest rack height with both top and bottom heat on. 10-15 minutes depending on your toppings. Bottom finishes cooking as well

Teach us and then head over to

I'm going to make one next weekend and am planning to put Bolognese sauce on it.

user, you are doing it right :3

Here’s a pic of me with a pizza I made tonight, delicious if I do say so myself

How do you have time to make a pizza everyday?

I like using salami but it makes the pizza a bit too greasy? Any tips on getting a less greasy result or should I just stop using salami?

Sounds fucking delicious. I'm gonna try that too.

They sell a bolognese frozen pizza here.
Never tried it but It's probably nice.

why are furries always ahead of the curve?

If you are going to do something, do it well. Commit to being a fatass and see how big you can get before your heart fails.

Im making a homemade pizza today too.I made amazingly tasting sauce and thinking of making 1 simple pizza with just mozzarella and basil and one with chorizo and lots of yellow cheeses.
Anyway, my biggest problem is that i have some shitty electric oven that probably wont do the job well.And i dont have a pizza stone.
Will it be really bad if i just put the dough on a sheet of baking paper and put on the lowest rack?
Also, i heard its a good idea to put a put with some water in the over too while your pizza is baking so the evaporation help the baking too?

>I'm gonna get fat as fuck. What do I do??
Go on the keto diet and learn to make keto pizza. The three main variants are a sausage-patty crust, the "fathead pizza dough" crust, and a weird cauliflower crust.

>shitty oven that goes to 220
WTF you can barely boil water in that thing.

Nice. TYVM. Blessed Tineye found me this: imgur.com/a/wkrOS

Water boils at 100 degrees, retard
Only 3rd world shitholes use Fahrenheit

Only goes to 220? At that point just cook a small one on the stove then broil it, thats noy even enough gor a frozen pizza

There are two types of countries in this world, those that use the metric system and those that have sent men to explore the Moon. I guess we know which type you're from, soyboy.

>muh we dont use metric and did moon landing
half the retards in your nation believe it was faked anyways

>be NASA
>calculate shit to send payload (probe) to mars
>calculate hohmann transfer for max fuel efficiency
>launch rocket
>miss mars by half its fucking orbit because retards read metric units and thought they were imperial

OK fatso

jej

remove cheese and you'll be fine. Cheese will make you fat. tomato sauce and pizza bread will not.

lel

Be a NEET

>france not red