Lost 8 lbs and 1% body fat since January 1st on keto and this is what my breakfasts look like on this diet

Lost 8 lbs and 1% body fat since January 1st on keto and this is what my breakfasts look like on this diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks good but I don't like the cheese on eggs don't like the bowl of sour cream and think there's too little bacon fot that many egg

And I like my coffee black

You also like a dick up your ass but nobody cares faggot.

t. cuck

Beep beep real bacon coming through, faggot.

That looks like shit you fucking donkey

for some reason bacon and eggs loses all appeal without the toast or something.

Honk honk yolk broke

That is some shitty, thin-sliced, "smoked", garbage bacon.

>testicles

They're pickled onions and they were delish

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMrSCnQnnk

Why are the yolks all together in one big jumbo abomination of a fried egg? Are you a fucking degenerate?

So keto is just no carbs basically?

its no carbs, and only some protein.
The rest of the time Joe Rogan just chugs olive oil and fish oil supplements and sucks coconut oil off 20 year old twink cock

Want to know how to lose weight? STOP EATING SO MUCH GOD DAMN FOOD AND WORKOUT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

Your eggs look gay, your bacon looks weak, your coffee looks like faggots, a bowl of sour cream? What the fuck for?

You use too much silverware as well. You're a wasteful cunt.

>and sucks coconut oil off 20 year old twink cock
Absolutely patrician.

>Lost 8 lbs and [only] 1% body fat
>only some protein
So OP lost muscle?

You actually don't lose much muscle in dietary ketosis. You always lose a little bit with a calorie restriction, but less so than with moderate or high carb calorie restricted diets. We can safely assume OP lost around 5 pounds of water weight, and the rest is mostly fat weight. The size of that meal, and the fact that it was breakfast (implying there are other meals in the day) tells me he's eating a fairly small calorie deficit, and he's probably going to plateau out on weight loss soon. The amount of protein he eats makes it look like he's not going to lose any muscle mass though. I'd guesstimate that plate alone has 30-40g of protein on it alone, which is just shy of maintenance protein for most men.

Well it's obvious OP wanted 4 eggs. So he placed 4 eggs in the pan. The pans bottom is the diameter of the circle made by 4 eggs. Maybe he should have sliced them into 4 separate portions for you so you wouldn't freak out over something you don't even have to eat. But hey you look soooo cool with your cussing and name calling over some eggs on an anonymous image board.

You must have really been eating like shit before starting a fad diet. Whatever gets you to cut down your calories I guess.

your slacking i'm doing a calorie restriction and ramped up into keto over the course of a week and im getting a steady 2.5 pounds a week from jan 1

who puts grated cheese on eggs? and what's with that white paste-like substance? four eggs seems like a lot as well.

Anything else, food master? We shall eat exactly like you from here on out so list everything you like and don't like so we may know what is correct and incorrect to properly pleasure thy master.

>who puts grated cheese on eggs?

Many of my fraternity brothers did. It was alright.

if you have been making that breakfast for a month i would expect you to have figured out how to cook bacon evenly by now, jesus fucking christ

If you wanna lose weight faster don't eat breakfast wait until 5pm to eat and then stop eating at 9

Gonna cry? Cringy af

ITT OP gets sensitive about his breakfast

Why are you eating sour cream...

>eating breakfast

would have lost 15 lbs by now if you just have one big dinner a day

That's only a 4 hour window to meet your daily calorie requirements.

nice blog post fatty

i bet you pee sitting down

That's not much when you already weigh almost 400 pounds.

Not op, but that is a normal amount of food even for my twink ass. Also weight loss is like 90% diet, working out doesn't burn shit for calories

>The rest of the time Joe Rogan just chugs olive oil and fish oil supplements and sucks coconut oil off 20 year old twink cock
I-I kinda want to test this diet now.
>im getting a steady 2.5 pounds a week from jan 1
So you lost 7.5 pounds? "Impressive", user.

>daily calorie requirements
There's no such thing you fat fuck, if you don't faint you had enough calories for the day.
Also there's no "diet" faggot, you want to lose weight you eat less, period.

Op breakfast is retarded, 4 eggs is way too much, especially the yolk and any "diet" including bacon have to be retarded. unhealthy/10

Somehow this user spouted a bunch of silly bullshit but still came to the correct conclusion. OP is the dumbest one in this thread.

>that is a normal amount of food
No it's not, 4 eggs is already too many prot for one entire day let alone breakfast. This is a high calories/ artery clogging meal acceptable only for an athlete and even then it's not balanced at all.
only an american would think amount of food is normal. This is a full day worth of food for a fit person.

What silly bullshit ?
An athlete doing a lifting program would maybe eat 4 eggs in the morning for prot intake but would get rid of the yolk of at least two eggs and keep only the white if this is a daily "routine breakfast" or diversify with something else like oat etc
bacon is obviously retarded in any kind of diet, it would be poultry, chicken or other meat etc etc

This is just a unreasonable fat person meal.

>full day of worth of food for a fit person
>less than 500 calorie meal
how malnourished a sandnigger are you

If it"s a meme/comfy hangover sunday breakfast whatever.. but if there is any unironical thought behind it then it's retarded.

there is only two good reasons why you would eat a special diet
- health, weight loss etc
- training, athletism lifting etc
This meal is not good for either of them, it's way too rich and fat for weigh loss and way too unbalanced for training without mid, long term health damage. So... retarded. Or it's just sunday and you wanted to randomly eat four eggs in wich case it's fine, but unhealthy.

I refuse to argue about which one is "real" bacon. However, if that's what you call "real" bacon, then I never fucking want real bacon in my life. Give me the other kind, whatever you want to call it. The good kind.

Nice for you, but I actually work for 8 hours and THAT doesn' t do shit for me. Fuck off.

>malnourished
nope but i have no idea how many calories i eat and i don't care
> sandnigger
white

im european, very fit and i have a hollywood tier body
believe me or not i don't care
- good genes
- eating very little
- body weigh home gym and cardio only, no machines, no heavy lifting, just push up and the like

i occasionally slightly increase protein intake like before the summer or when i chase a girl or whenever i want to peacock bare chested, that's when i begin to eat TWO eggs in the morning not four, add white meat or oat if you want to get big and don't eat bacon if you want to reduce your body fat grow your muscles, increase prot intake and then eat less to melt and define the mucles with short burst of heavy exercise several times a day starting early not with 3 retarded hours at the gym a week, doesn't work.

nobody gives a shit what you like faggot

t. five foot two inch tall, 105lb soaking wet dumbass if two eggs is too much for you.

>Lost 8 lbs and 1% body fat since January 1st on keto and this is what my breakfasts look like on this diet.

Congrats on taking in less calories than you burn per day, plenty of diets do this.

>a single medium sized egg contains 186 mg of cholesterol, which is 62% of the recommended daily intake

>Common recommendations include a maximum of 2-6 yolks per week

>diabetics who eat eggs are at an increased risk of heart disease

retard

woops
was for

Just a reminder to newcomers of the keto diet. The keto diet isn't worth it, it will raise your cholesterol and your blood pressure. I'd recommend just eating balance meal and never over eat.
2 eggs, piece of toast, cut tomatoes, milk..etc...

agreed on all points

Cholesterol guidelines have already been scrapped in Canada and will soon be in the States too because dietary cholesterol has no real impact on serum cholesterol levels.

Keto has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels in 75% of individual when using LDLc method and 100% of the time with LDLp testing method.

While I don't think keto is absolutely necessary I agree with them that it's way to easy to overeat on carbs.

Either neontaster made a Veeky Forums thread or someone is role playing for shitposting

I like dick up my ass
Also what is keto?????

Where's the offal?. You still need vitamins, buddy.

How much do you weigh, how tall are you and do you do exercise?

4 eggs is a lot of food for the average person on a diet. Particularly every day.

Eat breakfast

What's unhealthy about eating 4 eggs for breakfast?

Is that potato? That's not "keto" at all.

>So OP lost muscle?
No, being in ketosis causes your body to shed a lot of water weight initially. This is because glycolysis -- getting your energy from glucose, i.e., carbs -- makes you retain a lot of water.

So, OP probably lost about seven or six pounds of water weight and a pound or two of fat.

Bastard. I haven't lost a pound in over six months. OTOH I don't have to worry about my blood glucose level killing me.

I wish.

Eggs are 75 calories each, bacon is about 100 per strip. OP's breakfast is maybe 550kcal, 600 tops. Depends on what that white paste is.

>The keto diet isn't worth it, it will raise your cholesterol and your blood pressure
Bullfuckingshit. My cholesterol dropped 30 points at my last checkup thanks to keto, and BP has gone from "holy shit" to normal, again all thanks to keto.

Wonderful highly recommended diet that actually works to cause weightloss.

This.

Looks like trash on a plate

did you say 1% bodyfat? How? Won't that kill you? post pics pls you must look like some kind of alien or something

>post pics pls
OK, but you gotta promise no fat shaming, 'k?

oh yeah lets all take cooking lessons from a bunch of frat brahs ok man groovy

Why do you have a piece of plastic on your plate op?

The yolks look totally separate; it's the albumen that's melded.
So what?

>4 eggs a day
Yeah real healthy, have fun with that LDL

>No carb diet
Have fun with that diabetes, grainlette

Because social norms don't exist, right? Based on your logic you can't criticize anything anyone ever does. You might as well shit on your plate and eat that as well user.

I'm just fasting and getting 1 pound a day

what the fuck is wrong with brits

Is this just a rebranding of Atkins?

Not quite. More of a refinement. Atkins is just low carb. Keto is dependent on triggering keteogenesis, which is a verifiable state of fat processing only possible by remaining on close to zero carbs for around a fortnight. You can have slightly more carbs for a day on occasion after you achieve that state, as long as you go back to being rigorous straight after.

Also, keto isn't a brand at all while Atkins was.

I love this board. Everytime I want to do little research on a subject meme magic occurs.
I want to go on keto diet and fast once a week.
This pic alone makes me wanna give it a try.

Go for it.

But, read The Wahls Protocol first. Or at least research her basic ideas on the internet. A lot of people fuck up keto by overdoing it, but Wahls is one of the few who try to get people to also consume the full range of necessary nutrition.

I have gout, can I do keto?

Im definitely will ! Thanks for advice !
I already lost 10kilos because I've been working out and eating a bit better but still snacking and low energy is a problem.

Looks alright, though missing some greens imo.
absolute garbage

Random bystander here, I just googled it and literally every single hit was some clickbait garbage with 500 words of text spaced out over 20 pages of ads and embedded media

Luckily my adblocker stops most of it but holy shit, is keto nothing but a bunch of gullible spambot victims?

>1% body fat
>8 lbs

that's 800 lbs of fat without including your skeleton in your weight.

only 8 so far?
I lost 10 in the first week with just portion control

how do I keep my skeleton healthy while in ketosis?

Fat people don't seem to get that "I lost 25 pounds in a month without trying", "I can squat 2 plates while inhaling a box of donuts" and "I've got big boobs/calves" aren't actually something to brag about

flat is justice

nothing wrong with being fat just as long as you're not gross and smelly

my only goals are staying below the diabetes zone

I agree. OP can shit on his kb.

looks fine. could use some hot sauce.

two strips of bacon are like 200 calories by itself (not to mention the amount of sodium). you've have to be a fucking fattie to want more, in addition to the four eggs and like cup and a half of greek yogurt.

You're a fucking moron, keep eating your soybeans

I'm sure it's just due to a certain over a window, but the eggs and the bowl of whatever look greenish, and that's kind of unappetizing to me. Also, four eggs, whew

*curtain ffs

Do the same thing, it's fucking great and I feel great. The only change I do is I enjoy a single beer of carbs at the end of each week.

Post weight and lifts you wet blouse

I see 2.8 strips of bacon.

this is your brain on glucose