Made some beef stew lads, pls r8 no h8

Made some beef stew lads, pls r8 no h8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6jamrudGfC4?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=qOIHZpKyzMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm. Any more pictures? Right now it just looks like when the portapotty gets pumped after a concert.

Nevermind. I posted a second after the other picture. Looks good, OP.

Looks like chunky diarrhea. -8/10, Would Not Eat.

legit looks like you fucking had massive horrible diarrhea into the god damn pot

Feces in a pot/10

would eat it over rice or with crust bread.

Actually looks good here like a goolash

just needs some bugs crawling out and it'll be RE7/10

Bet it tastes good but it really does look like you ate a bunch of corn and took a huge shit and left it out for a week

would eat w/ potatoes, bread

whats in it?

nice corn bits, really adds to the the whole diarrhoea theme

I made some stew last week too. Extremely good but stew is sadly not very photogenic.

I have seen dog vomit that looked more appetizing. Hopefully it tastes good.

OP here, yeah, it got ugly color after i poured the beef stock for some reason, but i swear to god, it tastes godly

also, i cooked it on slow fire for ~9 hours so pretty much everything dissolved in a big mush, but its so good..

Stop literally shitposting

Talk h8, post pl8

Try that again, but this time pretend you aren't a toddler.

>~9 hours

The fuck, that's way too long. No wonder it's burned around the edges and looks so bad

I do beef tips at 2 hours and stew at 4, you're supposed to be able to tell there's other vegetables in there instead of turning it into a meat slurry

>9 hours
something is wrong with you.

pajeet? Is that you?

eew

Obviously looks ugly, as stews do.
Veeky Forums is full of gay cunts op, I bet your stew is delicious.
8/10 would eat with heavily buttered bread and wash down with cold water.

Add more liquid to it, you can literally just whisk in some water or stock and it'll look decent, right now it looks like literal shit.
I imagine it tastes good, when I make lentils it looks like that, but it still looks really, really unappetizing. Your camera work and presentation don't help things, either.

Reminds me of LoTR the orc birth
youtu.be/6jamrudGfC4?t=18s

>pajeet
>eating beef

Awful

i've made stews like that.

left the slow cooker on WAY too long, and everything condensed down into ugly sludge.

but it tastes really good.

b-but i did it on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=qOIHZpKyzMs

Looks like shit of course, but I am sure it tastes pretty good. Shit with corn in it.

At 9 hours you've turned the meat into dog food.
Best you could hope for is to slather it in barbecue sauce and make a sandwich out of it

dude, that's not what beef stew is supposed to look like

i can't be the only one seeing literal feces in a pot

shit/10

I once had to stay in hospital for 3 weeks and every single meal there was absolutely vile. Except for one day I got a plate of slop that looked like this (easily the grossest looking of all the dinners) and it was an amazing tagine/roast with hints of quince paste.

Fugly out of 10 but I'll believe you if you say its good.

now i want to make my own sludgy beef stew.

just low simmer for hours with the lid off so all that moisture evaporates. but add veggies mid-way to avoid the diarrhea look.

that's a small septic tank