One small Pring doesn't seem like a lot

One small Pring doesn't seem like a lot
One small Pring, work with the time you've got
Soon one small Pring becomes two, after two perhaps another few
Then one small Pring is not so small, one small Pring can be the biggest thing of all

I like to chew them, spit them out and then use them as dipping sauce for the others

>I like to chew them, spit them out and then use them as dipping sauce for the others

user, I...

Shew you a nasty bastard
Someone post the webm of the woman chewing all that food then spitting it on the cutting board to cook with

Are you the same user that chews them up, forms a ball and puts them to one side to dry so they can eat them later?

i used to do this with cheese its and those goldfish crackers as a kid

What the fuck is this bitch doing

Reminder that Pringles and Munchos are superior to "real" potato chips

Had a can of ranch Pringles the other day. Tasted like vinegar with a vague ranch aftertaste. Wouldn't recommend.

I'd bury my face in her pussy while she ate a whole can then let her fart on my face.

My brother

BRRRAP

Preparing food for her baby.

She seems attractive but I wouldn't touch her because of shit taste in Pringles flavor.

ok kid

jfc

you the same guy who did the anime mcchicken girl?

>implying salt+vin isnt the greatest flavor

One small Pring in the mouth of a thot
One small Pring hanging out on a "yacht"
Soon one small Pring becomes a few, that dumb thot is probably eating for two
Then one small Pring is not so small, she bought every piece of clothing she has at the u-mall

Nice stealth post, I don't think anyone's caught on. I'm watching it right now actually.

Oh my God I'm hard

I still give it about another ten minutes before the local spazy leaf appears.

salt & vinegar is primo, but last time i had the snv pringles, they were substantially underwhelming. i'd rather just have the regular ones so i'm not reminded of better snv chips, yanno?

Kek

Pizza is the best