So as far as i can tell, continental philosophy basically nazis, communists...

so as far as i can tell, continental philosophy basically nazis, communists, and feminists trying to destroy western civilization... why does anyone study this dogshit. all public funding for continental philosophy and its derivatives should be cut. 90% of voters rather like western civilization, and there is no reason why they should be forced to pay for funding a 5th column of jihadists in our countries that are unable to produce anything of value in the economy, and do nothing but stir up group hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>western civilization
But what do you really mean by this?

>so as far as i can tell
Read a book.

reminder to report non-literature threads
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10018679

Don't post on Veeky Forums.

>immediate appeal to power, no arguments or discussion
you sound exactly like a continental to me
this board talks about philosophy all the time.

>wanting to help people and make the world a better place

>But what do you really mean by this?
liberal democracy

yeah, i know that a hard concept for coninentals to understand, since they are so full of resentment that they can only destroy.

I don't want to protect democracy.

>trying to destroy western civilization
This is becoming the mark of idiocy around here.

see? communists and nazis. and what would you replace it with? aids infused buttsex like foucalt? well buttsex doesnt make clothes and food and houses for people.

Replace it with nothing.

>That Norman Rockwell propaganda on the analytic side

Wowee

Catholic Monarchy

>we're not trying to destroy it
>but if our work contributes to its downfall, we would be very proud.

>This is becoming the mark of idiocy around here.
>communists dont want to destroy western civilization
>nazis dont want to destroy western civilization
>feminists dont redefine western civilization as patriarchy and want to destroy it too.
what dimension do you live in?

>Replace it with nothing. and how does that work exactly? how do you prevent narco gangs filling the power vacuum and life becomes worse than ever because people live under a literal narco state.

Is this the spook general?

Technically the west isn't a democracy. The founding fathers hated democracy and every name on the constitution is quoted somewhere bashing democracy. The west was profoundly influenced by philosophy and hated democracy similar to Plato and Socrates. They favored a meritocracy

nazis
communists
feminists
and theocrats

thats a basket of deplorables if i have ever seen one

Oh no, a gang in control? Oh no.

yeah, a narco gang having the ability to coerce you with unlimited power would be bad. how can you not see that?

Please don't quote Hillary Clinton unironically.

yeah, you really hate people pointing out the similarities of your two ideologies dont you?

Analyticucks are getting seriously desperate

Democracy is a dog and pony show dummy

>N-no! we postmodernists are totally not nazis! we only love nazi philosophy and hate everything they hate!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I do not subscribe to any of the ideologies mentioned. But you don't actually like Hillary, do you, user?

>happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphins

make a better system.
go ahead.
ill wait

Everybody shut up and let's get real here

>we postmodernists

Kek.

welp considering how much hate my thread has generated, i would have to say i have very clearly struck an exposed nerve. thus, my conclusions are vindicated.

thank you Veeky Forums, you have been of great service to me. peace!

What show is that gif from btw

Analytic philosophy is autistic and rigorous, continental philosophy is vague and bold.

Both are good and both are shit. The distinction is completely artificial, and the only people who care about it are those who were too dumb to become well-rounded by studying both strands.

>what dimension do you live in?

The issues you have are non-issues pretty much everywhere outside of america. Commodifying higher education really bit them in the ass, didn't it?

You don't know what you're talking about. I dare you to answer these questions:
1)What exactly is the western civilization?
2)What would it take to destroy it?
3)How can a few very unpopular for the masses philosophers, who make it their goal to be as obscure as possible, have any effect in society?

If you at least spoke about the jews I would have seen where you're coming from. But picking on philosophers like that is a lost cause.

>viewing opposition to your opinion as evidence that your opinion is correct

t. insecure

Y'all know you're responding to a Breitbart-influenced Bannon-wannabe self-proclaimed-redpilled illiterate who probably believes cultural Marxism is destroying their white nation. I have dealt with many of them before and they all parrot the same lines like fucking robots. The success of right-wing propaganda over the last decades is instilling a victim complex within these illiterates by selling them lurid stories about immigrants raping their women, feminists putting them in jail etc. even though they're more likely to be shot by a retarded white drug addict. It's like a frigging Oppression Olympics to them.

>bazinga man under continental