Does Starbucks have good food...

Does Starbucks have good food? I have never been there before but I have a $25 gift card and am thinking about going there for lunch tomorrow. Not interested in their coffee. Give me some suggestions on what to get.

ate a muffin years ago.

the batter was barely mixed. i got a mouth full of biscuit powder.

personally I wouldn't even bother
their coffee is shit
their tea is shit
their food is shit
just trade that $25 gift card for cash or something

their food is exceptionally bland! its almost flavorless, really. nice coloring and looks fairly healthy though.

All the food items I have had from Canadian Starbucks have been no better than anything you could get from a convienence store. Worse in some cases.

Bumping for interest. I get Starbucks giftcards for Christmas sometimes so I am a Starbucks customer until they run out in February or March. I've never actually spent money there.

we dont actually make the muffins in store, you know that right?

The scones are pretty good

i usually get a plain espresso shot or plain iced green tea with a little sweetener. other than that their funky shit with caramel, marshmallows, rainbow colored sprinkles and whatever is just unnecessary

can you use it to buy a travelmug? they're pretty neat.

They had espresso brownies what seems like a decade ago.. it's gone now and so is good food at Starbucks.

Their food is all microwave shit

Spinach feta wrap. The best and the cheapest.

Tbh buy $25 of cake pops

They have sous vide egg bites. I had the egg whites and they were alright. A bit too soft and mushy though.

For all Veeky Forums anons who just got some Starbucks money for Christmas:

Go find the closest starbucks that has a Clover. They will be the same ones that sell Starbucks Reserves. Spend your money on that. It's a genuinely good cup of coffee, and by far the most worthwhile thing to pay for at Starbucks. It's also proprietary tech that only Starbucks has, so it's the only way you'll get a cup made that way.

this some secret menu thing? wheres the clover?

No, at certain Starbucks, usually in wealthier districts, they sell Starbucks Reserves, which are small-batch coffees from better sources. Along with those, they have a machine called a Clover, which produces a very good cup of coffee. There's exactly one Starbucks in my town that has this setup.

oh i thought it was some semi hidden graphic on the outside of the store. good info tho thx

I remember those! They were incredible, same with the flourless chocolate cookies.

Their blonde espresso roast makes their lattes edible

Something like a sandwhich with pesto mozzarella and tomatoes
actually pretty decent. Eat right away before moz gets cold and rubbery

no
the only thing they have are good frappachinos
everything else is shit EVERYTHING
just buy frapps. they leave out their pastries for the entire day letting flies get on it and shit

Their food definitely isn't their strong point..like even the packaged snack selection ain't great. their sous vide egg bites are ok but pretty overpriced for what you get

Nah, I don't know what a frappachino is, but I only like strong black coffee. Even if the food isn't great it is still free so I'm not complaining.

you don't know what a blended drink is?????? do you live in a dirt hole or something

it's a melted milkshake but it's pretty tasty if it's free

Here's what you get:

Double chocolate brownie
Oatmeal raisin cookie
Macadamia nut cookie
Chocolate chunk cookie

Went there once for lunch. watched them microwave an old sandwich. It tasted like a microwaved sandwich. It wasn't filling at all.

If you think their coffee if bad, don't order their food.

I get their meme wraps occasionally

Bacon Gouda and ham etc

Decent

>Chocolate chunk cookie

I miss the old version. The new ones aren't bad, but they're much smaller.

it still amazes me that starbucks has become the 3rd largest fast food chain and they don't even serve decent food

Every single food from Starbucks comes in frozen. They let the pastries thaw and heat the rest... with a microwave..
their food fucking sucks ass OP
blows my mind they are even the biggest coffee chain
fucking jews

The food does come in frozen but it's not heated in a microwave it's heated in an oven.

I worked there right around when the breakfast sandwiches debuted and they were the only frozen things there at the time.

I like their chorizo sandwich

Well that justifies his shit muffin then.

My ex was a manager at one and got to take home any food when it was past it's "sell by" date, so I'd had everything, many times. There is nothing good there, except maybe their dumb protein boxes or whatever they're called, because it's just like nuts and cheese and some other shit. Most of their sandwiches we'd just feed the dog if we were out of dog food (they're all frozen and microwaved - well, thawed and put in a toaster oven, I think).

I am going to eat something, pray for me

Just go in, watch people order, and when you see someone who is clearly addicted tell them you'll sell your gift card for $20. Trust me, it's your best option.

It’s honestly okay where I am (in Europe). I dislike sandwiches in general but at least they warm up their sandwiches and they are still cheaper than tourist traps.

>I dislike sandwiches in general

got a sandwich at an airport out of desperation the other day

it gave me gastrointestinal distress