Gas the stoats, race war now! All fucking rats must fucking hang!

>Gas the stoats, race war now! All fucking rats must fucking hang!

Jesus Christ, is this really an appropriate tone for a children's book?

Other urls found in this thread:

redwall.org/faq.php
somethingawful.com/news/bargain-book-bin-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just finished reading it to my daughter. She was struck by Constance the Brutal, and loved Cluny

Had to stop reading this to my daughter after she asked me what the day of the rope is. Very, very inappropriate book.

damn this brings back memories

what a good series, also otter master race

#VerminAreWelcomeHere

Tear down the tapestry of Martin the racist!

If you can get your hands on the version that Jacques published himself I'd recommend you do so. The race-realism tirades that Matthias gives, spanning for several hundreds of pages and complete with detailed charts and in-depth staristics drawn from the real world, really struck a chord with me. Sure, the rape scenes were a bit excessive, but it clears up how the mice of the abbey were able to get public support for the vermin-holocaust (which, i might add, mr Brian seemed to relish a little bit too much). Matthias's "Cluny you nigger" speach was such a climatic scene, it's a shame it got edited out of the commercial release.

>Ungatt Trunns: Please... Spare me!
>Brocktree: spare this! *Cracks spine*

Pretty cool, though the extended end scenes of mass executions of vermin prisoners including the youguns was uncomfortable

Maybe have her assessed.

I never understood the weird scale of the world in Redwall. Like, one minute things were animal size, the next Martin climbed up the castle that he lived in for like a 6 day adventure and basically found a society of bird people living there that apparently nobody knew about.

Sometimes it seemed like humans existed at some point and sometimes it didn't. Also I think there was a cat that lived in a "barn" but I'm pretty sure no society in the books kept any sort of cattle.

It's just genre fiction dude.

Just turn your brain off and enjoy the ride

It makes more sense if you assume they're all squatting in human structures, since there's no evidence of independent mice villages or farmland.

They've clearly been stealing doll clothes and furniture whenever anything their size shows up. The only craftsmanship on display in the series is badger blacksmithing

i'm pretty sure they build the redwall abbey near the end of Mossflower

redwall.org/faq.php
>No, there are no humans, my first book Redwall did mention the horse and cart but no humans are ever in the stories and I don't intend that they should ever be.

THIS ONLY RAISES FURTHER QUESTIONS

>just turn your brain off
>when we have textual evidence of rats riding tiny horses and no explanation of how the horses came to be

NO

Redwall was loose with it's scale, some things were supposed to be human sized. everything from Mossflower on was mouse sized.

What is the context behind this image? Some kind of elaborate meme? Whoever made it is pretty clever.

Its from somethingawful.
Never saw it until today though.

It's probably the hardest I've ever laughed at a Veeky Forums post. Every line is pure genius.

The very first book had some inconsistencies that he eventually worked out into a more consistent universe in later books. This is not some massive mystery, it's a series about talking animals going on adventures.

fucking kek

True, the books only became better as time went on.

I lost it at "authentik [sic] jew skull"

somethingawful.com/news/bargain-book-bin-3/

Do you think the mice are into BBC (Big Badger cock)?