Spends more than $500 on exotic meats to recreate 'every meat burrito' from cartoon

>spends more than $500 on exotic meats to recreate 'every meat burrito' from cartoon
>just fucking tosses it all into a grinder and cooks it, comes out inedible bad
>makes an 'improved version', but it's just pork

I didn't understand the hate for this guy at first, but fuck, I think I'm feeling what you guys are feeling.

His gimmick is to make it like it's made in whatever show it's from, some of these things made as depicted will be shit, especially if it's a cartoon.

did you miss the part where he bough more than 500$ of exotic meat and used fucking none of it in his improved version?

>spends more than $500
and probably made over $1000 from ad revenue. it's the same thing with those people spending a ton of money on gambling crates for video games, if you get enough people to watch then you make more than what you spent.

You’re just jealous because he gets youtube money.

I feel like if he had prepared those meats individually it could have had potential

i liked him until he got smug and started showing his face in his videos and making stupid reddit jokes

you forgot the parts where he throws all the meat away, like he didn't know it was going to be terrible from the start. don't know how much youtube money he's getting but he's turning into a prime example of having more money than taste/decency (like everyone else, so whatever)

Why is Veeky Forums so buttblasted towards some random dude whos making money by doing his hobby?

because he's everything they wish they could be but arent

For me I don't like how clearly and quickly it is he sold out. He wasn't a good cook to begin with and then omce he got popular his gimmick took a back seat to his shitty personality. You are now watching a video for him rather than the food. He's the anti-Chef John despite Chef John clearly being his main source of knowledge and inspiration
Kek, not even close.

um try again sweetie

>spend money on gambling crates
the popular guys who did that actually owned the gambling websites, so the things they won we're rigged to make their sites look legitimate
most of those dudes we're outed for fraud, but I don't think any investigations we're opened

i remember that, but there are videos of people just opening in-game crates after buying them or the keys, not through a third party. even if you actually spend a few hundred dollars on gambling legitimately through in-game purchases, as long as enough people watch the video you'll get your money back.

That's what happens when these e celebs get full of themselves and think their audience aren't just fans of the content but fans of them alone

Stop posting this every day you pathetic fuck.

>he’s anti chef John
He has several videos where he clearly pays homage to chef John and gives him credit for his considerable influence. You don’t know what you’re talking about you cunt

Man, reading must be very hard for you

Very reddit post

His whole channel is about imitating the show. In the show, they just put all the meat into the grinder, so of course he does it

he meant crates for things like hearthstone, not that specific website

What? No they don't.

yeah, you're just jealous, grow up man.

The clip in the beginning of the video shows all the meat just being ground.

It also shows them grinding it right into the tortilla, you gonna get on him about that too?

Ah yeah It must be or I’m kinda retarded sorry

Well, shit. You're right. I forgot about the initial commercial they watch

Are you this much of a brainlet retard to not understand the point of the videos? He even makes milk steak for fucks sake and he even fucking tries it. He’s literally doing what the viewers want and guess what, it’s working because the viewers fucking like it.

>Forgoes "Everything" in favor of pork so he can make the recipe viable for shilling his next cookbook
>Reddit will defend it

I have never seen burn the outside while the inside is completely raw in any of the shows he copies recipes from

>I haven't watched post-sponser BWB

He also makes $12000 a month from patreon. He won't miss that $500.

>His gimmick is to make it like it's made on the show
>He has money to waste
>So he uses the money to stick to his gimmick
>It's probably still just wasting chump change to him
What does it matter? He wasted the meat, yeah. He probably kept a decent amount of it to try to use normally, and even if he didn't, it doesn't financially hurt him. He can be a bit of a fag at times, but I don't get why so many people are obsessed with hating the guy now.

>durrr why does he prepare it exactly the way it's prepared in the show/book/movie
gee I fucking wonder
stop posting babish threads every day you fucking faggot retard

reminder that e-celeb threads are off-topic cancer, report, ignore, hide

Babish if you’re here who’s moderating the subreddit?

I am just as angered as you ignore the fucking normies in this thread.

Ding ding ding

>m-muh reddit soy boy!

Have you seen him? He's jacked. He's got more test than you, you fat /pol/ack.

>Shitty chef!

He never claimed to be a chef, he's a cook, and he used to be a digital artist. So on top of being fit and having a web tv show doing what you supposedly love poorly and getting paid to do it, he also has a career to fall back on.

Basically, this motherfucker with his stupid beard is making thousands of dollars doing shitty basic cookery and meme-recipes, and you should just kill yourself. Click to find out how.

What’s the difference?

Fuck off babish you can't cook

In the cartoon the meat is cubed

>waah waah someone isn't a complete fuckup at life, mommy make him stop!
Millennials were a mistake

No one is making any money on those crate opening videos, I'm certain they were never allowed to be monetized in the first place. You'd have to be a streamer and live off donations from viewers

People hate him because
1. He's popular
2. He's successful
3. Someone on Reddit probably likes him
These 3 things always trigger this site.

You forgot #4 - he's a jew.

I just find the name stupid...

"binging with the babish". It sounds so dumb.

>going out of his way to shill himself on ck
whew

So, I know you're trying to do a sick burn on someone standing up for Babish, but...do you really think he'd need to shill himself on some shitty board like Veeky Forums when he has reddit? And about twelve THOUSAND dollars a month in Patreonbux?

the only good youtuber from Veeky Forums was wirty dhore. but looks like his account got banned

Hey Faggots,

My name is Oliver, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of McChickens. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever made a roux? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecutiries, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than ordering tendies from Applebees.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the baking team and a starter on my sushi team. What cuisine do you cook, other than "instant ramen my 2d waifu likes"? I also sell my own cookbook, and have a banging hot stock (just finished boiling the chicken carcass, Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related. It's me and my Mise en place

Very low energy pasta

pasta is very high in the carbohydrates that give us caloric energy

Did you not watch the first 30 seconds of the video?

Because there's literally no fucking way to make a burrito with that many different meats to be a good eating experience?

the one way you could do it I think is to make each meat into a mince separately, cook them separately, and then combine the mince, this way accounting for all the different cook times. It's still taste gamey and nasty though

of course i do

Now I get why he doesn't usually show his face, it just screams "KIKE"

Not so much hate for him currently just annoyed.

I just would like him to do more actual dishes from realistic movies instead of cartoons where you know the food is going to turn out bad.