If you eat hot dogs with New England style buns you are heathen...

If you eat hot dogs with New England style buns you are heathen. It's literally just a piece of bread cut down the middle, what the fuck?

It's a piece of toast folded around the dog. Some faggot ran out of buns so they started using bread and called it a thing.

buns are bread you retarded faggots

> It's literally just a piece of bread cut down the middle,
Most hotdog buns are.
Retard.

>the buns are bread

We used to eat hot dogs with bread - not “New England Style” anything just ... bread. But that’s because we never bought hot dog buns so we made due.

Why do hot dogs exist? They're a mistake.

oh wow that's really something. mmm

idk man that's a good lookin dog. I'd enjoy it

>people sperging out about pseudo-meat in a tube with way too much sauce and shit bread variations

I had to do this when poor. hot dog buns are awful anyway

If you eat hot dogs you are a child, eat a brat or a polish like an adult

Fucking this.

>literally just a piece of bread cut down the middle
As opposed to a normal hot dog bun which is what, exactly?

obviously the crust ratio, and spatial distribution of the bread

New England style exists because they're used for lobster rolls. They're also superior to your plebeian wonderbread buns because you can butter up the outside and toast them while the inside remains soft.
All that aside,

This is the correct answer. And if you put ketchup on a brat you're a dumb sugar addicted american

who /hotdog sip/ squad here

>And if you put ketchup on a brat you're a dumb sugar addicted american
Should be brown or grainy mustard, and sauerkraut or fried onions. Raw onions only if the fried are not a possibility

>you put ketchup on a brat you're a dumb sugar addicted american
Currywurst, ubiquitous in germany, is literally a brat with ketchup and curry spices you dumb fucking kraut.

The real problem is if you just put ketchup on it, like a fucking southerner

That doesn't make it right

if you made your currywurst with ketchup, you are beyond all hope

What is currywurst made with then?

You must be 18 to post here.

what if it's a french toast dog? a heart attack dog

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

It's a roll

Is a roll a bun or a bread?

They were invented by The Earl of Hotdog as a way to eat with one hand and gamble with the other.
Fact.

They're a consistent shape which is good for mass manufacture, and as such quickly replaced the old fashioned vegetable dildo trade.

In Australia it's very common to just use the shittiest white sandwich bread for sausages. Can get it at every outdoor event.

No, its only a single peice of bread.
A sandwich is 2 (or more) peices of bread with stuff sandwiched between.

Not just common, its obligatory.
Using anything but cheap white bread slices is just unaustralian.

How else would you get your hot dog vitamins?

Don't forget the shittest cheapest 24 pack on sangas from Coles with home brand sauce

I say fuck you, I'm a 6 foot hot look ALL AMERICAN MAN and I do it Detroit Rock City style.

That looks really tasty. I want one.

I like split top buns but a slightly steamed poppy seed bun is GOAT

Split top is the only way because you can butter-grill them in a pan, so FUCKING good.

>eat big meat or youre gay
no u

You aaalmost got me, you master baiter. Have a (You) anyway.

Is a sub a sandwich?

What really annoys me is people calling the sausage "hot dog". NO YOU RETARDS, A HOT DOG IS A SAUSAGE IN A BUN WITH SAUCE AND OPTIONAL TOPPINGS.
Also Murrikans calling any sausage that isn't actually a Wiener, wiener. ESPECIALLY when they spell it "weiner". What's up with the Americans' inability to distinguish between ei, ie and ee, anyway?

Even so, Rotary Club have a sizzle on at the market every second Sunday just a block over which is perfect for hangovers. Also, it's the cheapest hot meal available in my suburb.

yeah nah

Shatup

I appreciated your stupid joke.

Now that we are all agreed split top buns are the best hot dog rolls, what are the best brands of hot dogs?

anything that isn't labelled "hotdogs" or "frankfurters"

>flyovers care this much about their pink slime sticks

Looks pretty good desu.