How can McDonalds actually be bad for you? I always feel yummy in the tummy after McDonalds. I rarely poop after...

how can McDonalds actually be bad for you? I always feel yummy in the tummy after McDonalds. I rarely poop after. After homemade foods? Always poop.

I mean literally. How can a bun, bunch of veggies, potato fries and some fresh meat be actually bad for you? you do the same shit at home and then it's somehow healthy? like is this a fucking meme or something?

FAAAART

>bunch of veggies
Gross exaggeration. The fries are skinned, the bread is white. There's practically no fiber or plant-based micronutrients.

Fatty, salty and sugary food with no fiber.

you are supposed to poop OP

Who the fuck makes fries with unpeeled potatoes?

unless you're a lady

Pooping is a good thing. One of life's many joys.

Just look at it. It literally has a greasy glow.

>I can't read a menu

>13g in 1270 calories

fucking abysmal, enjoy your bloody sharts

Its not bad for you short term in moderation. The problem is the lack of actual nutritional value and the fact that most of the people that eat it dont burn off the excess calories (it's calorie dense food)

>The problem is the lack of actual nutritional value
kek, if you're stupid and can't read a menu.

Do people actually eat those everyday ?

>Fresh
>McDonalds
Pick one

It has some macro nutrients but you have to consume a shit ton of calories to get them.

Some do. I see a few coworkers eating fast food almost everyday. I did the same for awhile and got pretty fat. I cook all my own food now. I cant imagine going back to that life style. When i eat fast food now in disappointed.

kek, no again.

>yummy in the tummy
because you're a fucking child

For the record i pretty much make junk food at home but its all made from scratch and i lost a fuck ton of weight

You need to watch the documentary Super Size me. And then you will understand things. It really opened my eyes, too.

>documentary

then you might like the sequel.
Good luck finding it though Youtube Red dropped it after he admitted to being a male and liking women.

Everybody Poops

>All these fools who fell for the pooping meme.
How simple your lives must be, content to be confined on your toilet all day.

McDonald's isn't unhealthy in moderation. I've lost 30 lb and I got h
Happy Meals occasionally during this time.

What was the last Happ Meal toy you got? I got this

Mc is good for ya