NO CHICKEN ON SUNDAYS - said the lunatic store owner

NO CHICKEN ON SUNDAYS - said the lunatic store owner.

Does this clown realize he can hire different people to work different days of the week and not everyone is a god worshiping faggot?

Can't wait till this bozo gets replaced.

Well if my chicken sandwich isn't going to praise Jesus I might as well eat at McDonald's.

Imagine being this upset you can't buy a chicken sandwich for one day

Even if he's replaced it'll still be closed on Sundays.
It isn't so much him giving the days off for the workers so they can worship but his beliefs. Even if one isn't religious they'll still be unable to work as one shouldn't be working on Sundays.

It's severe autism, those people can't help it.

You seem so angry, OP, and you have a potty mouth. Don't eat there if you don't like their business model.
This closed on Sunday model has worked for the chain since the 60s. Employees will always get one weekend day at home with their school children and family and won't have any weird split shifts or other horrible things happen to them. Worker satisfaction means better service for you. Win-win. Absence and scarcity also makes the heart grow finder, which is a business practice played out in other areas such as "limited edition" or "daily special" kinds of ideas.

When I want chicken on sundays, it's off to Publix.

>he doesn't have a chick-fl-a stash

Can atheists get even sadder?

He has his reasons and they are damn good.

If you have children and are working at a fast food restaurant you need to reevaluate your life

The reasons he has are not good at all, they make 0 sense.

Hire different people, the day of the week doesn't matter. Sunday is NO different than Tuesday. It's just the name of a day in the week you fuckers. Plenty of people would gladly work on Sunday. Get fucked idiots.

>thinks closing on sunday to mouth magical incantations to a mythological abrahamic sky pilot to virtue signal his neanderthal customer base is a bad business decision
Do you think they're so naive they don't know how to placate their true god Mammon?

>i can't eat one kind of fast food on one day of the week

>not going to popeyes and getting the 5$ bonafide big box

>not buying twice as much on Saturday and saving the rest for Sunday

its like you don't even read Deuteronomy.

>sticking to principles
>no change it just for me!!!!!

That's how you ruin a franchise fast.

>STOP DOING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEE
They won't miss your money. It's not like they're lacking in customers.

basically this.

being from the south, post-church fried chicken is a big fucking deal. it would probably be chic fil a's busiest day. and the owners still keep it closed, because it makes you harder for it.

i mean, think of how many times you've thought to yourself "man, it seems like every time i want chic fil a it's on a sunday XDXD"

it's good marketing desu

>i can't get my cheap picklechicken on sunday!
damn, guess you're just gonna have to lob some ground chicken into picklejuice and press it into a patty, cover it in the cheapest breading available and cook it yourself

how unfortunate

>post-church fried chicken is a big fucking deal
>Not having the home made stuff

user I...

This kind of makes sense. Chick-fil-A isn't like those McDonald's and KFC whores that put out every day of the week.

if you're lucky, yeah

please don't pretend that home cooked sunday meals are the norm. look at a golden corral parking lot on a tuesday vs a sunday around 1 p.m.

The founder died quite some time ago. His kids run the company now. It's a family business and they aren't going to change the model anytime soon.

Go move to a godless commie block country that forces 24 hour production and wastes thousands of pounds of food if you want your chicken sandwiches on a Sunday

>thousands of pounds of food if you want your chicken sandwiches on a Sunday
Damn, user, that's even considered a little bit excessive for a typical amerilard's daily intake, no?

Who else here literally only craves Chik-fil-a on sundays?