HELP! I have to go to an Italian restaurant, but I only eat tendies. I never eat real food...

HELP! I have to go to an Italian restaurant, but I only eat tendies. I never eat real food. I have one of those eating disorders. But it’s my friend’s birthday, and I should really go. I looked, and they don’t even have tendies on the kids menu. What should I do? What chicken dish can I get that tastes like tendies? I also don’t eat spaghetti or pizza.

Also, if it’s sauteed in wine, will they card me?

They probably have chicken and a deep fryer. Ask them if they will make trendies for you

Man, I’d feel really autistic doing that. Having friends is really taxing sometimes.

Ask your mom to pack some tendies in your lunchbox.

this op

I’m going to eat some tendies beforehand and just eat breadsticks there.

>eat breadsticks
I thought you only eat tendies though

I also eat bread.

> I also don’t eat spaghetti

Back when I was your age, us manchildren had to pout and sulk uphill both ways in the snow for tendies. All we had was sketti and we liked it, damnit!

>I also don’t eat spaghetti or pizza.
funny. ocd food autists like you usually love pasghetti and pizza, as long as its meaty and has no veggies. your post seems fake.

No. I used to eat pizza and spaghetti when I was a young kid, but I don’t anymore. I don’t know why.

The dish you are looking for is called Chicken Milanese and it's just big tendies, you can cut it into strips to make little tendies

somehow I believe the OP

Thanks man. I’ll keep it in mind.

3/10 bait i guess

nah dude, the spices, vegetable sides, and fact it didn't come out of a box with a cartoon penguin on it will probably weird him out so he cant even put it in his mouth.

I looked it up, this restaurant doesn’t have that. It just has a lot of different kinds of chicken, all served on plates of spaghetti. That’s so weird. I decided not to go. I love my friends, but I don’t want to go to an Italian restaurant.

You don't have an eating disorder you're just autistic.

You are autistic considering you only eat tenders. Just embrace it dude

maybe even less

Post menu

OP, there's no sport in trolling Veeky Forums it's mostly mummies and grandmas.

Chicken parm

Chicken parm, but can I get the pasta replaced with breadsticks on the side, and can you put the marinara sauce in a dish on the side. Oh and I don't want any cheese, thanks.

What else on the kids menu? I worked at a restaurant and we could still serve an adult portion to adults (of course charge them extra though)

What about just a starter as a main or something if you're not up for a full meal

Hell just ask for a dessert or something as a main

She only eats chicken tenders.

>Americans think this is a good idea for a recipe

I will never ever understand chicken parm, it's supremely stupid

What about calamari/side if onion rings then, isn't that close enough

Fucking bulimics

Not the healthiest thing I guess but how would it be stupider than say eating a schnitzel with potatoes that are boiled and mashed up or something?

I don't eat Schnitzel with mashed potatoes either, but mostly what annoys me is putting so much sauce on the fried bread crust so it gets soggy. That defeats the purpose of putting it on in the first place. Also the meat doesn't mix with the pasta at all, literally any other side dish would be more fitting