Is almond milk the antithesis of soy milk?

Is almond milk the antithesis of soy milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/parents-convicted-feeding-baby-vegetable-milk-625626
nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almond milk has no protein compared to soy

did you even watch the vegan gains vs onision debate jesus

>not milking a bull for max test

>being a fuckin' nerd

Lower calorie though

But beats me why you would drink or use milk if you didn't want protein

Goat milk is stinky and the best.

Almond milk is a traditional American beverage. Pre-European Americans ised to make it. Tastes better than regular milk and Soy-Boy-Milk. Also has less sugar than regular milk.

Baby Death: Parents Convicted of Killing Son With Diet of Vegetable Milk

newsweek.com/parents-convicted-feeding-baby-vegetable-milk-625626

>tastes better
>LITERALLY tastes like cardboard a homeless man used to shelter himself with during a thunderstorm and after it dried up, he chilled for a bit in it and his shoes got moldy and stunk up his makeshift house and now it's been bottled and sold to you

>Tastes better than regular milk
only if you lack testosterone you millenial beta

The sweetened variety tastes alright. The plain is not great by itself imo.

In my coffee. Tastes better than any other milk. I buy unsweetened vanilla almond milk

How do you milk an almond?

Tastes like slighty nutty water. Not good at all

Soymilk and almondmilk are both healthy. Prove me wrong.

Better than pus and piss though desu. Almond > Dairy excretions

There isn't puss and piss in cow milk though

>Somatic cell counts greater than a million per teaspoon are abnormal and “almost always” caused by mastitis. When a cow is infected, greater than 90% of the somatic cells in her milk are neutrophils, the inflammatory immune cells that form pus. The average somatic cell count in U.S. milk per spoonful is 1,120,000.

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/

>honey is bee vomit
>cheese is rotten milk
>beer is spoiled grain
to be h with you my guy if these kind of arguments sway you you should probably go back to browsing facebook at starbucks with the rest of your sorority sisters.

Bro I'm not vegan, idk where the fuck you got bee vomit. This /pol/lard thinks everyone who opposes his retarded, shallow view is vegan? Found the retard. I eat two salmon every fucking day.

Post your body, fatshit.

>shitty e-celebs

This guy is right. The opposites of soy milk are sheep or goat milk. Camel or llama if you're really into it.

Same way you milk a cow. You throw it in a blender with water and then strain it.

milk (full of estrogens) is the official drink of the ((alt right))

almond milk is the official drink of the actual right

Dude, nowhere in his post did he call you vegan. You've got some mad inferiority complex going on, get some help.

>vegan gains
People unironically watch that guy?

Real milk actually makes me vomit on reflex and soy milk is ass

I like it

Why the fuck would you drink this instead of eating actual almonds though?

Why the fuck would you drink this instead of eating actual almonds though?

>So how much pus is there in a glass of milk? Not much. A million cells per spoonful sounds like a lot, but pus is really concentrated. According to my calculations* based on USDA data released last month, the average cup of milk in the United States would not be expected to contain more than a single drop of pus.
This is from your link, the paragraph right after what you quoted. And it's not like plant foods don't get mold or other similar problems, like peanuts with aflatoxin.

can you make oats with whole almonds

I drink a lot of real milk, but almond milk tastes okay on cereal or oatmeal. I think it's mostly for vegans though.

We should stop eating all food. Everything is fucked.

>muh protein
Eat some beans nigga, you dont need to drink your protein

I substituted cow's milk with almond milk for two years before realizing most of it is water and the supplemented vitamins (calcium, vit D) don't absorb and take to your body nearly as efficiently as the vitamins naturally found in cow's milk.

Almond milk, at least the mass produced variety, is a ripoff.

It’s really good to make hot chocolate with
>doesn’t burn as easily as milk
>gives the hot chocolate a nutty flavor

tried doing almond milk myself, tasted same as retail shit

>the supplemented vitamins (calcium
makes it taste bad too. tastes chalky.