What books have the best arguments for Christianity...

What books have the best arguments for Christianity? What book would you have someone read whom you were trying to convert?
>inb4 bible

G.K. Chesterton, I guess.

C.S. Lewis

Der Naturwissenschaftler vor der religiƶsen "Frage" (the natural scientist confronted with the question of religion) by Pascal Jordan, the guy who developed the mathematics for quantum mechanics while being deeply catholic. Actually made me think about my hardcore atheism for the first time. I don't know if it exists in English, though

Republic, Timaeus, and few other of Plato's works.

They all will reassert in one way or another:
"You can't know nuffin so just choose what you want to think based on what makes you feel good."

Unlike Mohammad giving his followers slaves and booty from sacking villages, Christians got fuck all for following Christ.

>people being fanatical means they're correct

This. Orthodoxy (and Heretics) were books who convert me.
Not this. I like Lewis, but I think his books are for Christians not for who only interested.

I''ve found Chesterton and Lewis to be unconvincing.

t. unhappy atheist

Would Kierkegaard be good?

Yes, although it's best to start with the Present Age by him.

The Quran

Fear and Trembling

Veeky Forums fags might enjoy the challenge of Augustine. I'd recommend Anselm's Proslogion and then some critiques and defenses of the ontological argument

Kierkegaard is good at challenging fedora types. Fear and Trembling my dude.

Not sure, but it would have to be a book that shatters that persons confidence in knowledge and that convinces them that people, though essentially good, are awful if not controlled.

Or,
"Who are you to tell me how to live?"

Agreed, Chesterton is fun to read but he's for sure a complete sophist, refuting fallacies with more fallacies.

But that would mean they're not essentially good

This is true

This is less true but still sort of correct

wat

Is this SLAVE MORALITY I'm smelling?

Referring to those examples of reasoning

>"Is there anybody here who doesn't believe in God?"
>nervous silence from the audience
>"I ask again, otherwise I think my job here will be even easier than I assumed it would be."
>the audience laughs nervously
>"Is there anyone here who doesn't believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ, and the word of his biblical teachings?"
>guy raises hands
>the audience, shocked, stares at him, with a look on their faces similar to one you'd give a man about to be executed
>"How dare you. I repeat, how DARE you enslave your soul to this cynical worship of logic, this tragic maxim of Darwinism! I assume you'd kill your children if it would bring you wordly gain?"
>the audience cheers, claps and yells in unison, a festival of mockery ensues. A loud laughter can be heard from those who are already familiar with the Ches and knew what to expect. The guy is not given a chance to reply or elaborate on his specific philosophical views because who cares he's probably stupid anyway. Atheism is deemed too stupid for discussion, that particular segment of the entire event is published separately in a collection of essays under the title "The Crime of Spiritual Suicide by a Maniac" and distributed to every seminary in the country. Ches is hailed as one of the greatest orators since Cicero. Christianity prevails, atheism fails, sorry, deal with it, bye bye.

But you only commented on one, reread yoyr own post lol

Oh shit, the other one I meant was