Retard restaurant owner wants me to serve foods shaped like Tide pods...

Retard restaurant owner wants me to serve foods shaped like Tide pods. I guess I could puree some fruits with coloring and guar gum, but pastry-piping them into shape seems tricky. Do I need to send out for a custom mold to make this retarded shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.molecularrecipes.com/ultra-thin-edible-film-discs-200-discs/
fox13now.com/2018/01/20/usu-student-transported-to-hospital-after-reported-tide-pod-overdose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just use tide pods

How much are they paying you?

You're lying.

Tell the owner hes a dumb cunt.

You can probably bend some aluminum strips into shape to use as molds

I'm not surprised.

Why did this become a meme recently? It was already something people joked about. Why the resurgence?

Reddit has supplanted Veeky Forums as the meme generator.
There was a random post on reddit about tide pods so now it's a mega-meme like fidgit spinners

Nougat

We have to out retard them.
Show reddit who's boss.

shape them into molds, cover them in an edible film
store.molecularrecipes.com/ultra-thin-edible-film-discs-200-discs/

I'd say blueberry and currant would be the colors and the white could be a vanilla or maybe even marshmallow

>make a silicon tide pod mold
>pour thin layer of clear gelatin on the bottom and sides
>refrigerate until set
>make blueberry syrup and strawberry syrup and let cool
>pour syrups into mold
>let set
>cover with another thin layer of clear gelatin
>set
>pour sweetened condensed milk into mold
>set
>cover with another layer of gelatin
>set

Wa la

Guerrilla marketing from Tide.

There were some clickbait warnings about it because a couple of downies pulled jewtube stunts recently and died or some shit. As if the kind of tard gargler who would eat those cares about a warning.

the only time i really remember seeing this was in threads on Veeky Forums talking about "forbidden" foods. like, lava and molten glass. tide pods, engine coolant.

then a report came out claiming that more adults than children have succumbed to the tide pod's siren song. people took the resurgent interest in ingesting tide pods, blamed it on kids and now a bunch of reactionary youtubers and soccer moms are making a huge deal over literally nothing. the only people eating tide pods are retards on youtube doing it for money.

i swear, one of my coworkers, who is a reactionary soccer mom, said she heard kids were eating tide pods to get high off of them. she's thirty. that's such a stupid thing to believe. like, something my septuagenarian grandfather would come up with.

fox13now.com/2018/01/20/usu-student-transported-to-hospital-after-reported-tide-pod-overdose/

It's real though
Kids are doing the "Tide Pod Challenge" to get hits on their Instragram

I, for one, no longer use the term "meme". To me, there only exists the "internet frindle".

like i said, retards doing it for money. it wasn't an issue until people who have no idea how the internet works turned it into an issue.

i blame Veeky Forums 100% for this, btw. i remember seeing shit about wanting to eat laundry detergent pods years ago on this very board.

darwinism

This shit really needs to be encouraged.
Fewer millennials, and

You could wrap them in rice paper to imitate the plastic film.

why did bleach-drinking never get this popularized?

because the clorox social media manager can't into millennial culture

Tide said they're going to weaken the detergent to make it less harmful, which is the opposite of what a guerilla campaign would do. Fewer people will buy Tide Pods now that they know they're getting made less effective than competitors.

I'd get a mold, but I'm lazy, I just fill a mold with jello and call it a day.

Retards will buy it to take pics/for the meme no matter what it's made out of.

just serve fucking tide pods who gives a shit anymore

I guess it´s only gonne be a couple of years until the "Pull a gun at a cop challenge" and the "Shot yourself in the face challange" will become a thing....

kek if only

These would be stupid easy to make

Make flour molds
Pour in jello
Refrigerate

Are you retarded?

Considering you're trying to make fagddit derp shit I would imagine so.

Shit user I've been trying to remember this book for years, thanks.

Also I am surprised it got a japanese publisher.

There's the holding challenge going around the "Youths' community where you pull a gun on your friend and tell him to show you his gun or you'll kill him.
Haha, just a prank though