Itt post ways to quickly turn a pizza into a pile of garbage

itt post ways to quickly turn a pizza into a pile of garbage
i'll start
>add mushrooms

Manchild thread?

/thread

Thinly sliced mushrooms that crisp up nicely are good. Thick, wet slices of "mushroom" from a fucking can will ruin any pizza they touch.

Putting more than 5 toppings on a pizza.

>the pizza slices aren't cut into the shape of stars

Sweetcorn

pineapple
mayo
sweet corn
ham
wet, soggy mushrooms
any of the above or any combination of the above instantly turn a pizza from a nice comfort food meal to a pile of slop

Pepperoni.
Its not bad but i was recently introduced to hot soppresata and good fucking lord does it pale in comparison.

To me, putting that white bullshit sauce or barbecue sauce on it kills a pizza for me. Every time theres a thin crust pizza it has that white sauce on it. Maybe im just a sperg about it i just hate how every pizza that sounds good has it on it.
“Hey that chicken, artichoke heart and tomato pizza looks good, can i try a slice?”
WHITE BULLSHIT SAUCE

>the pizza is less than two inches thick

More than two toppings, any sauce that isn't a normal tomato based sauce, gluten free, nutritional yeast, pineapple.

I enjoy all pizza toppings because I'm not a whiny bitch but thin crust is a must.

throwing away the crust

Cheese

>making your pizza into a lasanga

sweet tomato sauce, like papa johns pan pizza sauce. that shit sucks

>chicago "deep dish"

Getting an NY style pizza and making it supreme. Shit falls apart so fast, alternatively.

>friend orders pizza X style
>adds in Z without telling anyone
>"Oh sorry I added Z on it, hope you don't mind"

>mayo
didnt happen

I think I saw that on that hamburger pizza some chain did. The one that just had fucking hamburger patties on it.

>papa jahns refuses to get white garlic sauce
>ranch pizza sauce
>bbq sauce is too sweet

Fuck yeah.

God I hate Z

Hotsauce as a topping.

I love me some good hotsauce but not as a topping because it always turns into a runny shitty mess.

hotsauce is only for buffalo chicken pizza

I've never seen a pizza that came with hot sauce as a topping, other than buffalo sauce, and that's usually just a really thin streak across the top.

Papa johns use to do it for a short time IIRC, a lot of local places will just put the wing sauce on there for

>ham
You best just mean shaved or processed ham.

Chunks of leg ham left over from christmas are fucking goat on pizza.
The processed ham you get in packets (why would anyone do this) are literally nauseating though.

isnt ranch dressing mayo based? sounds bretty gross on a pizza.

poopa johns does have a spinach alfredo sauce for their "gourmet" line up, its alright.

What's that green stuff?

>more than 5
Try 2.

nickalodean slime

>isnt ranch dressing mayo based?

Not really, considering mayo is egg based while ranch is buttermilk based

itt post ways to quickly tell OP is a faggy manbaby
>add mushrooms

Ranch is 50/50 mayo and buttermilk, with some dried spices stirred in.

Throw it in the trash

ranch is disgusting and does not belong on pizza

Seems Dominos sauce is sweet now too. Do they not put garlic on their crusts anymore either? Or has my local chain just went to shit?

When I worked there it was white garlic sauce and we had a garlic blend that we would put on a crust not sure what they're doing these days though I would seriously doubt they stop putting garlic on the crust that was always a big hit

McFucking kill yourself

I don't often order pizza, but several months back I ordered a hand tossed, the crust didn't have garlic and the pizza just didn't seem as greasy or salty as usual. I thought maybe it was just a fuckup or something, but ordered one last night and it was the same, and seemed like the crust was rather thin. Also had a few pieces of pineapple and other random toppings I didn't order on it. It's a shame really, I think I'll have to go over to pizza hut.

>no crushed red peppers

Basically makes it inedible to eat, crunch one of those in your mouth you'll be crying to mama for a soda

>tfw white garlic sauce white pizza with stuffed crust pretzel bread
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm how do you beat that

A plant you thick fat American clump.

what red peppers do you have that are that fucking spicy

>add "cheese"

I agree with all of this and would add bacon and spinach

>makes it inedible to eat

balance it with mozarella
also
>thinking soda helps you with peppers

looks like chopped parsley, but you probably knew that already and wanted to post your TP pizza

It sounds like you're a big baby, user.

>another picky eater thread
Why are children so proud of being picky eaters? >haha, I'm incapable of eating literal food without gagging!
It's fucking baffling.

>not making it chicago style

>he doesn't like 'go 'za

I spit on you.

Just try it. I thought southerners were fucking insane for doing this shit till I tried it out of curiousity. Just put a little on and it is surprisingly good man

Ranch is made by using buttermilk to thicken cream or milk. Though, in my experience, most restaurants mix mayo and sour cream.

I have noticed the same thing with dominoes after years away. The quality of the ingredients was also shit.

>more cheese than sauce

go to a different chain, when they hire new people not everyone is going to make it right

Looks like lasagna to me

help me desu. i dont want to fuck up my BYO pizza

Double pepperoni
More than two meats

/thread

They sell mushrooms in cans?

>all that shit
fat fuck

it's the selection page you doofus

pineapple, jalapeno, italian sausage, goat cheese, spicy red sauce and a balsamic drizzle
(pls post pics)

Why the fuck do you need so much meat and so many kinds of sauce on a pizza user?

Have you literally never seen a menu in your life before? Or this some kind of retarded brainlet attempt at trolling?

>post ways to quickly turn a pizza into a pile of garbage
order a pizza

Too many toppings in general will ruin a pizza. I think 3 toppings is my limit, 2 is ideal.

Bacon.

>Mushroom
>From a can

Absolutely fucking disgusting.