Looking for story where women get their asses kicked and suffer. Beaten/raped/tortured in the most horrific ways

Looking for story where women get their asses kicked and suffer. Beaten/raped/tortured in the most horrific ways.

120 days of sodom

why do you hate women

:(

gurochan Veeky Forums

Justine - Sade
Story of O

I'll write you a short story user.

Your mom's diary desu

OP is 12

>reading Marquis de Sade
absolutely degenerate

For free? Please do it user, I'll read it.

Try the Koran. Did you know Mohammed was a pedophile?

Why wouldn't I hate women? I mean they hate me.

Marquis de Sade, Peter Sotos, and Jim Goad
Really though, seek a therapist or something.

Reading Marquis de Sade is worse than any of the tortures in his works.

even your own mummy?

>he thinks he's been hated by women
>he thinks he's hated women
East of Eden. Let us know when you rage quit.

"Lightpaths" by Howard Hendrix. dude has a fetish for women fighting. the story comes to a complete stop twice while he describes two screaming, clawing knock-down drag-out cat-fights between the two main female characters. he was obviously typing with one hand when he wrote this.

Toaru Majutsu no Index, baka.

>one punch
>torture
And also that show is OP, pic. Aho.

Have you considered that they might be on to something?

Will you accept visual novels, OP?

>Once upon a time a sweet little thing found a cottage in the forest
>She knocked, and when no one answered, she stepped inside
>Sitting on the table were 3 bowls of porridge, still steaming. She took a bite of the first bowl
>Felt a bitter acidic taste and then her throat swelled up. "Who would poison their own porridge!?" the little girl gasped
>She saw three chairs then, and decided to sit in one to rest until she could breathe again. She sat
>And the chair gave out beneath her, sending sharp splinters into her tender white thighs and causing her to break her ankle. It was getting harder to breathe.
>"What the fuck!?" she thought, and ran upstairs to find a bed to lay down on. She found three beds, hopped in the first one
>and was swarmed by angry wasps that emerged from a nest which had been concealed behind the pillows
>swatting helplessly, she ran from the bed with her head down
>and went straight through the upstairs window, falling to the ground in a broken heap of glass shards, wasps and blood
>she heard a noise coming from the bushes, what sounded like a worried voice and heavy, fast footsteps
>her father was coming to get her! "I'm going to be alright" she told herself
>and looked up just in time to see a 600 pound grizzly, which proceeded to maul and maim her until she was an unrecognizable pile of torn flesh

the end