Cereal thread

cereal thread. whats your favorite cereal?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IdKTZwdBb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the "bland" ones like unsweetened Cheerios, corn flakes, rice crispies, etc. Actually just bought a box of Reese's Puffs for the first time in nearly a decade. Might eat a bowl later when this vodka starts hurting my stomach.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IdKTZwdBb8

Oreo o's. America stopped making them so I had to order them from Korea. They finally started selling them again in America.

Add raisins/craisins to taste

Cancer

I love how they dress shit like that up to make it look like the healthy option when it has the same amount of sugar as cereal for children.

It literally has 2g sugar per serving. Most kids cereal has no less than 15g

>they stocked these to my costco a few months ago
>fuckhuge box for a good price
>sold out within a week
>they never brought it back
WHY. ITS NOT FAIR.

Most of the kids cereal I get is like 9-11g of sugar per serving but then again the servings tend to be 3/4th of a cup rather than a full cup which is pretty bullshit.

>raisins
opinion discarded

I dont really care for cookies

>Stays crunchy in milk in your path

manchildren: the thread
I haven't eaten cereal in over a decade

You can eat the above dry out of a bowl by hand and they'll still give no fucks about your thinking its not Oh's time.

Ahhh, a man of good taste.

self-righteousness: the post
He hasn't eaten cereal in over a decade because he's convinced it's only for children and would hate himself if he ever ate it again. He's so vehemently against cereal that he /must/ let others who enjoy it know that they are participating in something he believes, no, he KNOWS is wrong. But deep down inside, he loves cereal. He misses it. He mourns for it. This man wallows in his own puddle of misery, for no reason other than to feel as if he's superior to others. In the end, the only person he's hurting is himself.

I think you can find a happy medium. I eat cereal every once in a while but I treat it as a dessert pretty much. Usually something like
or my personal favorite, Crunch Berries Mixed with Fruity Pebbles.

>Doesn't eat raisin bran to get your daily fiber and keep your colon healthy

/shredded wheat/

my rotation:
Golden Grahams and Life are the most overlooked cereals
Quaker Oat Squares and Honey Nut Cheeries are the standbys
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios once in a while
Honey Bunches of Oats is good for high volume

the worst cereal is Corn Pops

I ate these with a can of condensed milk. Heaven.

Never understood why you'd put milk in cereal. Who likes soggy food?

>peanut butter chocolate shreds

This one is god-tier imo

>300k salary starting!

Where my Malt-o-meal boys at

I had a dream about that cereal last night. Someone gave me a box of it and told me to eat. When I opened the box there was very little cereal in the bag and just some crushed up pieces at the bottom of the box. I threw it to the ground and said what a waste.

Oh! and all of the brown ones were eaten. so it was just crushed up yellow pieces, so i thought that it was Kix Cereal

literally no one likes this shit, fucking hated my mom every time she bought it. TOTALLY UNENJOYABLE, DISGUSTING, SOGGY GARBAGE

>there is no need to be upset

Cocoa pebbles. Only wish they didnt become soggy in 1 minute

unironically based.
too bad it's so overpriced.

Why even live without the ultimate ez breakfast?

you have to add the right milk to cereal volume depending on the cereal so it doesn't become soggy but becomes saturated, hence adding to the texture and flavour. Complicated art.