Are these hippie chips healthy ? I’m trying to loose weight and prevent diabetes and heart disease

Are these hippie chips healthy ? I’m trying to loose weight and prevent diabetes and heart disease.

if you want to lose weight stop eating snacks, eat fruits and nuts and vegetables as snacks, but fuck anything with salt and that's fried.

if he binges on fruit and nuts is not going to help much
he needs to control himself
but if he is fat it is questionable if he even can

good point, although desu I've rarely seen a fat guy get fat because he ate too many apples, OP should eat low calorie but filling food, like oatmeal.

Yeah I have binge eating disorder I’m trying to get help. I’m 28 but am 5’10 and 292 pounds. I’m starting to go bald and I’ve noticed recently I have numbness in my left toes after sitting down to play video games.

Go to a doctor (if you can afford it depending where you live) and the numbing toes is not a good sign. Try taking a small walk every day or some shit like that. I'm not a dietetician or anything but drink more water, it will help with digestion and passing nutrients through your system. STOP drinking pop or any juice and the likes, it's full of sugar, try drinking maybe carbonated water to fill the cravings. I usually just put lemon juice in my water for taste.

desu

They're good but I've eaten entire bags in one sitting, and I'm rapidly gaining weight. Unironically do keto. My brother has been doing it and he already lost 16lbs since fucking New Years.

Those are glorified funyuns

If you're trying to lose weight and avoid heart disease stay away from any kind of convenience food, even ones that claim to be healthy.
If you want to snack on something, snack on actual vegetables not vegetable themed junk food.
And drink more water.
Most fatties don't drink enough water
>t. ex fatty

No, but they are pretty tasty

stopppp eaaattttiinnnggg carrrrrbsssss

I make my own. Use a veg peeler to make some strips, spray lightly with oil and in the oven for 20 minutes.

Read the sticky, fag

>lost 35lbs since new years
>never been on a diet in my life
>now weigh bout 135lbs
>mfw almost died of a blood infection... again

And what the fuck is this keto everyone drones on about?

Try limiting yourself to two or three meals a day while ensuring you consume enough calories to survive, and only drink water. It might help.

No, there is no room in a meal for "garden Veggie Chips (sea salt)"

Maybe just cut out junk food altogether, dum dum. You don't need to constantly be stuffing your face with garbage.

Fruits, veggies, and nuts don't have nearly the amount of calories as potato chips and shit like that do. Also they're packed with vitamins and nutrients, and are naturally filling because of this + their fiber so it's hard to "binge" on them.

>not getting veggie straws, the superior veggie-based snack food

I dont see a sticky

these "veggie" chips crack me up
you know what "veggie" they are primarily made from?
POTATOES!
FUCKING GENIUS!

fad diet to help people with epilepsy have fewer seizures

it's a temporary weight loss fix from having a small amoutn of carbs and high amount of fat and protein

just eat healthy foods and lower your calorie intake

keto will make you feel like shit and give you kidney stones

t. clinical dietitian

Just exercise a lot so you can eat whatever the fuck you want

It's just portion control, you should only be eating a handful of chips at the most with a balanced meal. Don't eat food to lose weight, just eat less while altering proportions. E.g. more vegetables/whole grains/protein, less sugar. Most overweight people probably are getting too much sugar and not enough protein.

I watched my vegan friend get fat off fruit. Sugar will make you gain weight no matter the source.
Nuts have a shit ton of calories

>My friend got fat from eating too much and not exercising, therefore fruit is bad!

A dietitian? That means so much, but not a doctor. So what you're saying is ho-ho bullshit. How about shut the fuck up and sell your snake oil somewhere else?

Just because you can call yourself a doctor doesn't make you any less retarded than the next guy, dipshit.

not him. fruit is healthy, but if you're just replacing your bad habits with a fruit habit, you probably won't lose much weight.

That's my point. His vegan friend didn't get fat because fruit has sugar in it, he got fat because he ate too much.
Telling fat people to avoid fruit just because it has sugar is a bit dumb because fruit has other nutritional benefits like vitamins and fiber and can absolutely be a part of healthy diet.

>are these starchy vegetables deep fried in oil healthy?
What do you think?

Nice deflection, but you're not a medical doctor and you're in no position to give advice to anyone except maybe some niggers.

I'm not the dietician. Regardless, just because you have a medical degree doesn't make you an authority, nor does it mean you aren't a fucking retard. See "Dr. Oz" and "The Dr's" for more information.

When confronted with the fact that someone got fat off of fruit, you sperged out and insisted it was because of his lack of exercise and now you attribute it to his eating too much. But your argument doesn't mean anything, since those factors explain weight gain regardless of what you eat, "healthy" or not.

No he lifted at the same time. Sugar is just not good for you if you're watching your weight brah.

Let's look into Dr Oz, he's a turk so got his degree from some shithole foreign university. Shit man, I could buy a doctorate degree from those crappy places if I wanted. If his practice was so good then he wouldn't need to be on TV.

What exactly is you're point, you're defending bullshit? That's an untenable position.

>woosh

I don't even know how to respond to you now. I've spent the past few moments trying to figure out a way, but I can't. You've completely lost the plot.

>fad diet that large groups of people have been on for centuries with observed lower risks and cases of cancer, diabetes, etc.
There is some science behind keto. Negating it as some fad diet seems very ignorant and short sighted for a "dietician"

Pickles, fresh strawberries, snap peas, and sauerkraut are all great dieting snacks.

Don't snack. Snacking isn't hunger, it's habit. Mostly due to lack of stimulation.
If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to build better habits.
When you get the urge to snack, instead find some way to stimulate yourself physically and/or mentally for 10 minutes.
Do a crossword, get up and take a walk, tidy up a room, sing a song, do jumping jacks, anything besides sticking food in your mouth. And no, video games don't count.

He was saying Dr. Oz isn't trustworthy just because he has Dr. in front of his name. Calm down man.

>pickles
Never thought of that

Why are americans allergic to fucking veggies and fruits? THESE ARE NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR A HEALTHY MEAL. Just eat some fucking carrtos instead of that crap, and don't put fucking salt on it.

Whole kosher dills (unsweetened) are abt 10 calories apiece. They also satisfy cravings because of their salt content

>Doing a crossword and singing a song count but Vidya doesn't
Tell me about the gals at your yoga class.

i got some of these one time, they are tasty but to my disappointment not made of vegetables, it's just like potato chips. if you want to lose weight then DON'T SNACK and if you must do a SMALL/PREPORTIONED snack of fruit and nuts.

on Veeky Forums

>no, video games don't count
why not lmao

I don't eat chips very often, but when I'm craving something crunchy as fuck, I get these. Literally the best chips out there, though those veggie chips are pretty tasty

>batata
That's potato

Yes, I am aware of other types of potatoes

Why do non-americans constantly worry about what americans do and try to act superior like their own countries arent filled with garbage snack foods?

Why is this the only defense you are capable of coming up with?

Where do you live?

>google
>what country has the thinnest people

Libya?

Because it's hilarious when Americans lose their shit over being criticised.

I think you're just masking your obsession with """trolling""" as no rational person jumps to baseless conclusions like europoor shitposters.

I'm not even that user you're talking to. I was just responding to your question.

P.S. I'm an Amerifat too. Get a sense of humor.

>Amercan
>criticised
>ised
I'm revoking your citizenship

Nice criticizm.

Pack your bags. You'll be living in Kenya by tomorrow.

Imagine being so btfo you have to make Reddit-tier jokes to make yourself feel better.

That's why you buy a brand where the first ingredients are actual vegetables and not just starches

Just going vegan will make you lose huge amount of calories.

Keto is shit and does long term damage to the kidneys. The guy claiming dietician status is right.

t. Registered Nurse, Baccalaureate

>inb4 shit test
Keto diet demands the restriction of carbs, causing gluconeogenesis from the fat of the liver to produce sugars, thus weight loss. Rapidly. A byproduct of this is a large protein, useless in the body, called a ketone. The ketone is excreted through the kidney, but is damned large for the nephrons, and often fucks them up on the way out.
Also, ketoacidosis, or ketosis, but you won't get that far unless you're a diabetic...I think. My specialty is psych, not renal/endocrine.

>I’m trying to loose weight and prevent diabetes and heart disease.
Stop eating for fun.

Bleh. It would be far cheaper to just cook vegetables at home than buy that processed crap.

But I'm lazy and want something that's easy to dip in salsa or whatever while watching a movie

The smaller bag is only like 18- cals for these, and a decent portion

180****