Does this enhance or ruin the taste of pizza?

Does this enhance or ruin the taste of pizza?

It ruins the taste of pizza. The only thing you should be putting on your pizza to enhance the taste is ranch dressing.

Depends how bland the pizza is. If you're eating a cardboard dough, ketchup sauce, low grade cheapest available pre shredded mozz pizza, then it enhances it

I wouldn't even say it ruins a well made pizza, but it's probably not needed if the sauce actually has flavor to it and the cheese is decent quality, you wouldn't really need any more spice or cheesiness, but hey maybe you like taking it to another level

Pepper flakes: enhance
Parma: enhance
Oregano: already in the sauce, so why...
Salt: WHY

This

Pretty spot on, what kind of pizza needs more salt?

What is on the right?

flavor enhancer for lifetime smokers

You should always salt the dough, salt the sauce, salt the cheese, salt the 'roni, salt the 'cha, bake it on a layer of salt, and then salt to taste. Otherwise it isn't a 'go style 'za.

Looks like some sort of garlic salt blend.

Oregano

*flavors your path*

>Salt: WHY
>what kind of pizza needs more salt?
>What is on the right?

It's garlic powder

That stuff is good but I have never had it on pizza and it sounds weird desu

Call it kinda gross, but it's really nice to shake Parmesan over a slice. Enjoy the way it soaks up that oily layer on top.

Ranch is for fucking children

For years I dutifully put parm on my pizza because everyone else did. Then I realized it actually detracts

Pepper flakes are important because any popular place won't use enough spice for fear of alienating a lot of people. Oregano enhances all salty/savory pizzas. Cooked oregano in the sauce has a different flavor.

Also thats obviously granulated garlic not salt. Both detract when raw but granulated garlic isn't terrible atleast

this picture was taken at a grimaldis

white pepper

You only put ranch dressing on your pizza if you're a fat slob.

Straight up salad ranch dressing sucks. Places that make a ranch inspired sauce are delicious. The negative experience tends to come from new places that are going to go out of business within 2 years or corporate places using the shittiest ingredients they can get people to pay for

Guaranteed replies

Red pepper would enhance, but the holes on the shaker are always smaller than the flakes.

If it's cheap pizza sold by the slice from people of unknown ethnic background, then they all enhance.

Hool line and sinker

High quality parm enhances everything. But there is so little high quality parm in this world.

Depends. I like parm on pizza if its available. I can take or leave the rest.

>Ranch
for frozen supermarket pizza or pizza rolls
>Parmesan
not personally a fan, but I wouldn't judge unless someone is dousing it on
>Red pepper flakes
objectively the best, but only really should go on plain cheese slices
>Oregano
this should already be in the sauce, but putting a little extra on is alright by me, even on pizza with multiple toppings
>Garlic
VERY little should be on any slice, but you can make it work

Gotta have some pineapple though.

i remember putting salt on those pizza squares in school lunch. To this day I couldn't tell you why. God school lunches were so depressing.

>ranch on pizza rolls
Shit. Thanks a lot. I'm probably going to gain like 10 pounds now.

I wouldn't eat pizza without them.

>garlic salt
Garlic fucking powder

>garlic powder

user is correct

Every time I order Papa John's pizza with my friend, he asks for that "special seasoning" thing which is basically powdered onion, powdered garlic, pepper and salt, and proceeds to pour it all over the pizza. As if it wasn't fucking salty enough already.

>t. dishwasher

I find olive oil works better for that.

Why thw hate for oregano? I fucking love oregano and it has a spot in pizza, whether or not it's already in the sauce