Why can I down mountain dew like water but something like Coke is much harder to drink in big amounts?

why can I down mountain dew like water but something like Coke is much harder to drink in big amounts?

because you're a faggot

i'm the same way with pic related, but i assume it's due to the lack of carbination

Coke is more acidic.

Case closed

Why call is 'chocolate drink' when it's clearly chocolate milk?

HOL UP
wheres the milk pic

Because it doesnt contain milk?
Its chocolate flavored sugar water.

>Because it doesnt contain milk?
You didn't need the question mark if it's fact, and you shouldn't start a sentence with the word because. Because it makes you look dumb?

>being this anal about grammar and punctuation on an Uzbekistan plov enthusiast board

cuz it makes your penis smaller

Mountain Dew: The Fedora of soda.

Its not as bad as Sierra mist. The taste is addictive

>why can I down mountain dew like water
i don't know.
it makes me vomit because my body rejects trash.

Intresting thread.
I think im allergic to Moutain Dew in large amounts.
Im not overweight or anything Im acutally quite skinny but when I drink more than a can i get chest burn but I can down Coke like water.

Jesus christ what has happened to this board?

Normally I hate junk food posting, but I think this is an excellent question.

Im the same as you OP. Can drink Mountain Dew or clear pop like its nothing, but Coke or Pepsi makes me feel like Im bloating up if I chug it.

Maybe theyre more carbonated?

Maybe

What you talking about, Veeky Forums'so predominant traffic concerns morbidly obese people eating improbably sized pizzas

I saw a documentary that said crystal meth makes you prefer Mountain Dew and Hubba Bubba bubble gum for some reason. So all I can say is get help, please.

because i'm not a fatass like you

Ask your therapist

Its not about preference. I like coke more but its much easier to "gag" on

Suck my 5 inch cock homo

Never had this problem with yoohoo

soda is way too syrup. mt dew feels like i drinking molasses and its way too sweet.

no wonder white people are stupid.

Coke has at least a little "burn" to it for lack of a better word that's somewhat satisfying.

Coke has at least a little "burn" to it for lack of a better word that's somewhat satisfying.

No one has a good answer?

Bad questions don't facilitate good answers.

How is it a bad question? Im not even OP but I think its an interesting phenomenon. Kind of like the way you cant eat a tablespoon of cinammon

I'd avoid drinking this. The Yellow 5 dye in the soda causes your penis to shrink.

Wrong

Damn, this rumor is still alive and well 20 years later?

Sounds like the acidity

The year 2000 called, it wants it's rumor back.

The 90s called, they want their sardonic witticism back.

Sir, please do not eat the leaves

Maybe would know

>drinking anything besides water and the occasional tea or coffee
It's like you people WANT to be lardasses your whole life.

>t. dicklets

One can of soda is only 200 calories, plenty of room for one can instead of a dessert

>t. chiclet

Coke's carbonation is way more harsh imo, thats probably it because im the same way