Is Jordan Peterson one of the greatest thinkers of our time?

Is Jordan Peterson one of the greatest thinkers of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=Fo_l25-54sQC&pg=PA78&dq=Carl Jung trump&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFsPbLsKDWAhWB2iYKHQdaC_gQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=Carl Jung trump&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it about?

pure ideology
hegel for roasties

Nah

Icycalm and Rei Koz are a lot more innovative.

books.google.com/books?id=Fo_l25-54sQC&pg=PA78&dq=Carl Jung trump&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFsPbLsKDWAhWB2iYKHQdaC_gQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=Carl Jung trump&f=false

Why not?

It's definitely Zizek

>Clean your room!
>Sort yourself out!

Sure thing, pal.

He's got good points, I think, which are very relevant to people who aren't remotely familiar to any of the things he talks about. But I don't think he's pushing any borders.

I find a good lot of his ideas not thought out as far as they could be, such as his atachment to Christianity or his definition of truth. Also, I think his pursuits look a little too deeply into some things than what's there such as in aspects of his bible lecture series.

Overall though, he's got some good points, I just don't think hes got an answer to everything while thrown into the limelight like he was. Here are some ideas I've taken from him;

-The world is complicated beyond our ability to understand ad archetypically seems to consist of chaos and order.
-The best way to live in the world is in a manner that takes into account as much as possible, the well-being other people and the wellbeing of other things.
-You are all in. You are alive. No matter what you do, no matter where you go, this is gonna kill you. Might as create the greatest game you can imagine and act it out.
-People truly act out there beliefs, and it is these things that govern our world.
-The potential of everything that everyone has ever done lies in you to. We have capacities as humans for such a wide range of modes of beings both evil and good, and it's possible for everyone.

this board fucking sucks

This.

If we could get a /ytcharlatans/ board, we might finally be free of Memerson.

Is that picture of the naked unconscious woman in your house?

What will he do when he figures out Nietzsche was responsible for the pomo's retardations?

>hates post-modernism
>puts post-modern art on his book

Kek.

He's Bowden for democratic liberal pussies

no.

close it, boys!

Oh snap

Yeah his critiques of """postmodernism"""" and """neo-Marxism"""" (he always puts those two together) are definitely strawmen. Though I think he is attacking something vaguely tangible, it definitely isn't due to either of those two things.

he believes in crowley-tier schizo shit

>durrrr all abstract art is postmodern art
Fuck off pseud.

is that the girl who put together the bookcase wrong?

like what?

synchronicity

never heard him say that he believes in synchronicity, i think he mentions the concept in his jung lecture but i don't think he believes in it. that's political minecraft youtuber shit

i remember him tweeting about synchronicity when people noticed his kermit voice and this pepe hat. I thought he was serious about it

>mandalas are postmodern
Uneducated as fuck, lmao

Idiot.

Seems more modern to me

He probably understands that already. I'd be surprised if he was unreasonable enough to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

;^)

Didn't someone notify you that summer was over?