100 dorra gaijin

100 dorra gaijin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
csmonitor.com/Business/The-Bite/2014/0330/McDonald-s-spent-more-than-988-million-on-advertising-in-2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiro_Dreams_of_Sushi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Biggest culinary scam in history.

the absolute state of scammy japs

so like $5 US, worth.

>korea uses dollar for currency

Small, local sushi places are the best way to go for sushi. They usually have decent lunch deals and give a fair amount of fish for what you pay. They're unlikely to serve bad fish as rumors of food poisoning could be the end of a store like that.

Cheap convenience store sushi is both disgusting and dangerous. I almost gag when I see sushi for sale at a supermarket or a 7-11.

And high end sushi where you pay ~$10 or more per single piece is a fantastic scam. Maybe worth trying once before realizing you could have spent your fancy dinner money on a place that actually leaves you full and satisfied.

100 dorra gaijin is = to negative money in US, can only assume it's a typo.

>*spots gaijin walk through door*
>hides real tuna, pulls out catfood
>smothers onto rice
>100 dorra gaijin
>gajin face be like wtf
>"kore no una fresh japan only made with sticky rice grains smarru than my jap nuts, highest ichiban quality desu
>gaijin forks out 100 dollars, eats and leaves happily
Why do we allow this Veeky Forums?

single moms

Or you know, just go to McDonalds for less than half the price.

mcdonalds dont have rice dishes like my animes

>that sentence

BUT ITS FRESH

For a burger, duh.

I stopped eating sashimi as soon as I tried it. I prefer cooked food. Salmon Tempura and Eel rolls are GOAT

What if I'm not in a mood for one?

I'm sure there's a similarly cheap pizza place nearby.

I paid 5 bucks for tuna nigiri the other day. It was fucking fantastic. I know you gimps are fucked up dirt people in general, but buy some shit sushi in your life and you might not end up with biggest piece of shit in your life.

Just stop being garbage people and you might enjoy life.

>cheap pizza

stop talking trash

I just bought this to make maki and nigiri.. I don't fuck around.

amerrika-jin drop booms on us
now chirren pray

Some of us are not American and aactually have a palate, not just "taste buddies"

You dip this shit into a soy, rice vinegar and wasabi mix. It's just amazing.

A delicious cheeseburger, McChicken, sausage burrito, soda, all for $1 each... or some shitty ball of rice for like fifty grand. Gee what a difficult choice! Yeah I think I'll stick with McDonalds. Anyone who says otherwise is putting on airs.

Can I eat both? I like ahi tuna and McDoubles.

>he's not filty rich
Scum.

That costs $3 where I live.
Where the fuck do you retards live where sushi is expensive?

This isn't sushi, my friend, it's legit sashimi.

how do you put on air

Well if we're gonna be vain assholes about it that is nigiri, not sashimi.
My question still stands.

Putting on air. It's a golf reference, stupid underage millennial.

mcsushi stands owned by pajeets and full of worms is cheap? wow who woulda thunk it

News flash retards: sushi is easy to make.
If you hate the price then make your own. You do live where fresh fish is available, right?

It costs because it's quality, you pleb.
The rice has been pressed into form and the fish has been cut by a man who has been pressing rice and cutting fish for 60 years after 10 years of apprenticing for his master by washing the rice.
Obviously you just don't get it.

No I just live within 50 miles of the nearest ocean.

Not really. In America we get McSushi. As long as the tuna nigiri has been frozen deep enough to kill the tapeworms, it's fine.

Who cares? I fucking love vinegar rice with a tuna slab dipped in soy, wasabi.

This is it. This is the moment I realize this website fucking sucks and I've spent the last 7 years of my free time wasting away here with you fucking retarded assholes.
Fuck your unfunny memes, fuck your unhelpful stuck up attitude, and fuck your constant stream of newfags who somehow come off as even more brainless than the regular visitors.
I actually want to kill myself. Real thoughts of suicide are entering my head right now.
Fuck you Veeky Forums.

See you tomorrow, user.

Y- you too.

pls dent go we ned yu

100 dorra gaijin

This. Unironically.

>taste buddies

Fuck I'm using that. I'm sick of the board being full of lardasses who can't even appreciate good food.

you also live within 50 miles of california rolls

>A delicious cheeseburger, McChicken, sausage burrito

Theres no such thing

youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk

Not a single millenial is underage at this point you gibbering retard. Jump in a vat of piping hot fastfry oil.

haha, that's actually true LOL.

Cue midlife crisis.

You're a rocket man..

Huh? I can get that for 50c each at a Sushi place near my work

you put on an air helmet when you go deep sea diving
sheesh, some people

Not everyone is as poor as you OP.

That industrial waste being sold as food in the USA is the greatest "culinary" scam in history.

USA is a scam.

You can also eat out of a dumpster for free.

McDicks is only good if there is literally no other option, and the only beneficial characteristic it has over eating trash is that someone warmed it up a bit first.

Oh boy. I hope they're paying you well, otherwise kill yourself.

McD food is greasy, unhealthy and does not even taste any good. I think McD use aggressive marketing strategies and 'addicting' ingredients like MSG to lure their customers into ever declining health and obesity.

csmonitor.com/Business/The-Bite/2014/0330/McDonald-s-spent-more-than-988-million-on-advertising-in-2013

>it does not taste good because it has MSG which means it's fake tasty
love this meme

Bait bait bait.

right? msg gets a bad rap.

I guess the precursor occurs naturally in giant sea kelp (i.e. kombu) which probably explains why 100% of japanese soups are delicious.

No that's not it. I think McD is heavily overrated. McD food is extremely unhealthy and does not taste any good - for the most part. McD also relies on heavy marketing - 1 billion dollars a year to be more precise. Myself, I love American food and especially a fine burger - I just dont think McD is any good. McD had major problems surviving in Europe because the public was not used to the sterile plastic theme of McD - that is why the furniture and meny is far superior in Europe over the USA. There is of course no way a European can ever replicate a good authentic American hamburger - the US hamburger reigns supreme in the world - but all those greedy shitty chains like McD dont give a crap about good food, their only interest is making the most possible amount of money, fully disregarding public health and fine culinary traditions. Bet there are burger-vans in the US that sell way, way WAY better burgers than those gigantic chains. America, take the power back and make hamburgers great again!

UURRR SO
*prepares sushi*
ROO BE SAYIN
*kamikazees into aircraft carrier*

That is true, however, the concentration you find in seaweed are not exactly the same as those found in junk-food. Also, the processes involved in producing MSG and aspartame should have a few alarm bells ringing. The average life expectancy of the US citizen is 79 years of age - ranking the US at 31. place in the world. Surely this has something to do with all the processed industrial waste that sells under the disguise of food in the US.

>sushi is easy to make
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiro_Dreams_of_Sushi