WTF, Americuh?

WTF, Americuh?

The heck is this

Why can't America into proper cuisine?

everythings rather caloree laden by nature, fried or covered in sugar.

it's actually a nice combination of flavors and textures

I'd unironically not finish this sentenc

This is all flyover cuisine.
And it's all fucking delicious.

wtf is a flyover you dumb cunt

Are you new or something? Flyover is Veeky Forums shitposting lingo for Midwest United States.

Sounds like something made-up by /lgbt/. Kindly fuck off

I spend 8 to 14 hours per day dedicating my posting to Veeky Forums and I have never once seen read or heard about this new "lingo"

Some Americans like what they like, just because you're jealous 24/7 and make the same posts time and time again isn't going to change it.

Actually it's "lingo" for morons.

Straight out of a soap opera.
As sands through the hourglass these are the days of our lives. You dumbass cunt.

No one uses that here. It's just one retard trying to make it a thing.

t. fattie

You must be lying. It gets used a lot.

i'm sorry that we're all so well off that we can waste our wages on decadence.
your move europoor.

i wanna have both of these so bad but i don't live in the midwest and making it at home is usually not the same

>4 way
>not 5 way
>doesn't have hot sauce liberally applied
Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Cultural appropriation can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing. This is an example of it being a bad thing.

oh man you got him good lol

Ok, go back to Africa with your anti-American slander. Skyline Cincinatti chili is a fucking blessing from the gods above. A taste of heaven. Enjoy hating on American foods from behind your 3rd world donated Dell while you starve eating sand

>88 cent canned chili
>processed cheese foods '' actually melts ''
>99 cent bin of pasta

>taste of heaven from the gods above
>calling anyone else 3rd world

the state of america

As a Midwestfag, I'd unironically eat the fuck out of all of these.

I never thought to add Goldfish crackers to my chili toppings, but it just seems so right. I also like chopped raw onion and yellow mustard, maybe cheese, but eh.

i didn't even had ingredients for chili for that pic. it's canned pinto beans, rice, cheddar, onions, and A1 Bold with fresh goldfish crackers on top.

I've done that but oyster crackers are the best topping.

based off greek recipe

but le poutine is great!

literally just a schnitzel

why are yuropoors so obsessed and retarded?

O B S S E S S E D

>oyster
>goldfish

why are all good chili crackers named after sea creatures?

I'm a Brit and I made skyline chili recently after I saw it in a previous thread. I didn't do the kidney beans/onion and I don't know where I'd get oyster crackers, but I did pile on the cheese. It was decent.

Is that a corndog with cheese instead of a hotdog
I kinda wanna eat that

Can confirm you are all retarded

It's a corn cheese.

Skyline chili is based of a Greek recipe? That would explain a lot I guess, but why even call it chili when the Texan and Tex/Mex varieties are so much better?

The fuck ? I've lived in the states all my life and never seen any of this shit before.

They're foods from the midwest, I think the pork tenderloin sandwich is some Indiana thing.