>spends 1/2 hour in a DAW
>creates a piece of music that will last indefinitely

>artist
>spends 20 minutes with some paper and a pencil
>creates piece of art that will last indefinitely

>chef
>spends the better part of an hour cooking a meal
>its devoured in 20 minutes

When did you realize you had the wrong passion?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Rij7x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>calling food art

>you can't recreate food to enjoy again
okay pal

Because the pleasure is it to put it inside me, senpai.

He's right, though.

i spray all my food with lacquer and place it on a shelf after i finish cooking it.

Yeah but you can't eat a drawing, dumbass.

how is it any different than replaying music or reproducing art
nothing lasts forever

1/2 an hour in a DAW will get you shit-tier arrangements/mixes unless you've got your workflow streamlined to shit and a massive bank of samples from which you know absolutely what you want from.

20 minutes on an art piece won't be good. Maybe talented drawfags will be able to pump out a decent colored sketch in that span of time, but it would still be far from something finished.

Cooking has arguably the lowest difficulty curve and the lowest effort required compared to the other two skills you've listed. It's also the shortest time spent to quality of product out of the three. Quality illustrations can take several days to weeks to prepare, and arranging and writing good music usually takes at least a week and then more. Meanwhile, you could probably whip up something gourmet in an hour.

tl;dr you worry too much

>heat thing up after mixing
vs
>copy thing from nature in detail or create thing from imagination

I'm going to need more brainlet images

yes, just like that, thanks I'll add it to the collection

do not share

imgur.com/a/Rij7x

>samples
oh, user.

How is it so hard to understand romance within cooking.

Your art will not keep you living.

Your expression onto your food will serve both purposes.

I just made up 3 wacky ingredients and posted a downy dog in another thread, but now im serious.

>pic related

Forgotten within 1000 years, forgotten after a week. What's the difference in the context of eternity?

>design menu
>co-ordinate a dozen people to efficiently create the menu for a crowd each night
>even the lowliest diner sees more tongues than the average artist sees eyeballs/ears
>b-but at least it lasts forever!!!

Cooking is a talent that has a massively steep skill curve. Many people can make good, tasty food everyday eith ease, but truly complex dishes take a lot of effort and experience

pleb

'making a song' doesn't take all that long, mastering often takes twice as long

>'making a song' doesn't take all that long
t. soundcloud rapper

>Half an hour in a DAW

Is just setting up the track, choosing instruments and maybe picking out some effects

>eat food
>taste good
>remember it taste good

>poop it out
>eat the poop
>food lives on forever
the never ending meal

Even by your desription the chef has the best deal. If he enjoys his craft then he gets to do it over and over and over again. Many times a day.
The others are one-hit-wonders.

Eat food and it will be a piece of chef DNA forever within you as you use it to build mass

>implying cooking doesn't require skills and learning

me chop green thing
me put green thing on fire
unga bunga
me chef

Hahahahahahahahahaha how the fuck is food art hahahahaha nigga just eat the food like nigga just put the food in your mouth and chew it

Test

>remember it taste good
I actually take picture of almost all meals i eat outside solely because the pic will make me remember if the food AND more importantly the restaurant in question was any good or not.

I dont post my food pics on Instagram, kikebook or anything like that though so dont worry im not that cancerous even though this is cuckchan.