ITT: restaurant fags recall times they felt used and abused like a dirty ho

I remember this one time as a busser I was probing the left dining room to clean tables, this group of baby boomers rose as if to leave, but it turned out the other half of the table was just being polite and saying their goodbyes.
I didn't know this, and being a pressured busboy I lept at an empty dish when all of a sudden this 6,5 67 year old pivots back with breakneck speed and snaps " were not finished here ".
which I get, before that job I too was weary of bussers taking my dishes away before I was fully finished, but this was different.
The tone, it made me feel like a housen*gger trying to snine his master's shoes while he is playing pool or something.
It was electric, diminished my person right then and there- I somehow felt like a manlet shrinking in his seat when I was actually 6,3 myself.

Have you anons ever been treated like shit?
FOH bitches role call.

>but the bible says its wrong for girls to lick each other's pussies, max

B- but were both still in highschool, unwedded, pure, like a singing bird- max!
No-nuNo, inhales*, please rub my pussy max.

Like this kate? Am I doing alright?
Yes max", you're - fine.
> Inernal dialogue: kate is so brave, I can't believe she tried to jump from the dorms, especially is she has such an unapologetic talent for giving head. Duchamp would be proud of my use of a readymade fist.

I ran a couple plates to a table one time (not even my job, I was a host) and didn't know who got what plate so I said "onion rings?" This fucking twink was like "seriously you thought those were onion rings?" (It was a plate of fried calamari) and did the whole get a load of this guy!! thing to his fellow queers at the table.

I got served a glass of beer and had it bussed while I was taking a piss in an empty bar. Was an event 40 second window, if I could have made that busboy feel like kunta kinte I would have gladly done so.

I don't understand a single post in this thread, am I autistic or is it a new meme?

Basically any time I serve a large Indian family.

>feel they're paying "good" money despite it being a low end pub establishment so they expect toppest service
>wives don't work ever so they ask me mundane tasks like if I can cut their children's food for them, no not boh, me specifically
>tell them no
>other special meal details and other stupid demands
And they always tip like shit anyway for big bills. Fuck those people.

t. OP is a soyboy faggot who gets emotional of being treated like a server when he's a server

>being unfamiliar with the menu
You deserved it.

>work FOH at a boutique hotel/restaurant
>the hotel is known for being a destination spot for gay men, since its owners renovated it
>get hit on all the time by chiseled rich dudes
>it's fancy service so I always have to be polite and accommodating as possible
got tired after a bit, but the tips were great.
old gay dudes are worse than schlubby straight men, I swear.

I read all this in that girls voice

>taking shit from baby boomers
would've given him a 30 second lesson in shouted economics and lost my minimum wage job

I told you I wasn't a server, you giant faggot.

I was busing a fucking fight night at Buffalo Wild wings, they are the biggest shitshows. My managers/bartenders told me they needed pint glasses real bad. I remember people screaming everywhere, drunk and stupid. I grabbed it from the top on the rim of a glass, it had like practically nothing in it and he got mega pissed off. Got my manager and pretty much shit talked me right to my face. Felt like shit but my managers told me not to sweat it

The mother asks you to do something, you refuse. You then receive a small tip.
Am I missing something here?

>work in a tiny Italian place for 2 weeks
>hired as a busser but I'll be taught prepwork and fill in for line when he calls out
>Ok, sounds like a good way to get some experience in the industry
>turns out I'm expected to bus, wait, host, take phone calls and do deliveries (even though I told the owner I didn't have a car)
>owner is mad, now he has to make like 4 deliveries a day
>also when we divide up tips, it will be between the 2 waitstaff, the hostess, the pizza guy and me
>waitstaff and pizza guy get 30% each, me and hostess get 5% each
>sure whatever
>owner sits in the back of the dining room (like 15 top max) and watches me and the 2 actual waitstaff and ridicules us all day
>one of the 2 waitstaff decides to go hiking (or go do drugs in the woods) on break, gone an extra hour
>maybe 3 tables come in for lunch/before dinner
>maybe 5 for dinner
>during downtime I put together maybe 100 pizza boxes, fold a few hundred napkins in pretentious old school style, and wash front windows
>while in the basement notice 2 or 3 huge, uncovered pots of tomato sauce & meatballs in the walk-in completely white on top with mold
>owner passes his time and bad business venture fucking with staff & ensuring food isn't thrown away when past its prime
>tells me, the busser, to get drink orders even though there's next to no one in the restaraunt all day, waiters doing jack
>I do so
>owner tells me to start taking plates and getting dessert order, I do so
>see a guy with an empty soda, "hey want a refill on that?" Guy says sure
>owner pulls me into the back and starts screaming at me that's not-a you job, I didn't even want to hire you, I don't-a like you, etc in broken accented English

The place made no money whatsoever. Lasted maybe a month after I walked.
The three owners, 2 of which were unibrowed Islamic Eastern European brothets, the other an old angry little fat effeminate Italian guy renovated the place and had a brick oven put in so it had to have been a huge money sink.

Nobody is cutting your child's food for you, trash.

Some of my favorite moments include:
>the only party to ever book the dining area
>family funeral dinner after burial service
>was actually a seemingly cheerful group, they took the death as well as you could and were trying to enjoy the day (they said as much)
>several of them slipping tips to me and waitstaff
>deceased's son who I assume organized the party tries to make his way through the tiny, crowded space to the area in front of pizza counter to make a speech about his mother
>me and waitstaff duck into kitchen until he finishes, as this was after serving entrees and we didn't want to be in the way as he made a heartfelt speech with tears in his eyes
>owner tails us and tries to make us go out there and stand around awkwardly as the guy looks back at us coming out of the kitchen like we had interrupted him

And
>owner's friend comes in with family including 2 toddlers
>have to go hunt around the basement for about 15 minutes to find highchairs
>have to find paper cups for the kids as all others are wine glasses of various size
>literally no paper cups despite soda fountain near take out area
>have to go next door to a deli and ask for cups

>Mixing up onion rings with calamari
>Gigantic faggot calling people faggots
Seriously? Do you have autism or something? You work FOH and you mix up calamari with onion rings?
Fuck I would have done the same and called your manager for hiring such a dumb, stupid faggot to work FOH.

>Someone said something to me in a tone I didn't like once
Good story bro

What in the fuck are you doing? How overweight are you?

I can confirm this. I work as a server at a restaurant too. Indians and black people are always the worst customers.

You should. This board is like 70% female.

So you did your job wrong and a customer called you on it? Why are food service people such thin skinned faggots? When i was in HS i worked the night shift on a semi trailer repair yard. I once had a tweaked out trucker try to bash my skull in with a tire iron because i didnt adjust his breaks to his liking (out of spec and illegal.) If someone saying something to you in a slightly agressive tone is the wprst thing that ever happens to you you are doing ok.

Your mistake was assuming sub-humans who shit in streets are people
Even animals shit in a corner