I have a jar of these which get all stuck together...

I have a jar of these which get all stuck together. What can i do to unstick them without them all breaking into tiny pieces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrfdqHiFJ6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will lose their shape, but submerge it in water and eventually you'll be able to pry them apart.

The better decision is to throw them in the bin because pure sugar like this shouldn't be appealing to anyone old enough to post here.

use mommy's hitachi on them

>The better decision is to throw them in the bin because pure sugar like this shouldn't be appealing to anyone old enough to post here.
is it childish if i like to have a small spoonful of honey after a meal once in a while?

there's nothing wrong with eating sweets

Yes, it is definitely childish. And, OK, I concede there's nothing wrong with being a little childish on occasion, but it's easy to fall into the trap of never being anything else.

remember to only order things like this during the cold seasons. I always play large orders for things like lollypops and hair paste in early spring

It was a christmas present (I live in Australia). Seems like a bit of a waste to throw them out

Seems that way, but the sugar industry in Australia is powerful because Queensland agriculture produces so much of it. Trust me, if the person who gave you this present paid much for it he/she was ripped off. If that person imported the product, he/she is a complete moron.

Give it to a homeless if you're really worried about food waste. Cheap calories are for the poor.

Dig them out with a spoon?

What is with prudes like you? Somehow I always contact with people who proclaim (Insert Noun Here) is childish, when all it is, when most of the it isn’t.

Try throwing the jar at the floor

Cornstarch? Probably what the company should be using to keep them from sticking in the first place.

>Trust me, if the person who gave you this present paid much for it he/she was ripped off. If that person imported the product, he/she is a complete moron.
You're a fuckhead cock sucker faggot.

OP ignore that rodent. If you check their website you'll see that this company don't have many sellers and they're in country areas. So whoever got these for you didn't simply take them off a supermarket shelf like any other of the other mass-produced lollies. These wouldn't have been easy to find.
I don't know how expensive hey are but it wouldn't be difficult to find out, but with gifts its the thought and effort that counts more than the cost.
And there's nothing childish about eating lollies. I don't eat them very often but my grandma loved her butter menthols and Werthers Originals and my dad loves his minties.

As for your question; I'm a brute so I'd take the hammer and chizel approach with a butter knife and rolling pin.

They used to be everywhere but they taste like shit so they are not very popular

pour your favorite booze in there and shake it up

Shake it up
youtube.com/watch?v=nrfdqHiFJ6w

enjoying honey alone isn't childish...
and you get the benefits of gaining allergy resistance by eating local raw honey....
I usually put mine in some cold tea (too hot will destroy the allergy benefits) and lick the spoon.
Doesn't make me childish

I would try microwaving it for like 10 seconds or pouring some hot water in.

Add some bleach and clorox, those two cancel each other out. That'll free them up.

smash the jar open and pry them apart by hand.

then put them in a glass bowl like an old lady, so they can all stick together again.

spoonful of honey per day is not childish

its healthy

tried this but they just disintegrated together

>bleach and clorox
Clorox is bleach, retard.

Yeah you're right, I went tard there. I meant clorox and ammonia.

Glucose spikes are a gastrochemical technique with corrolary coincidental factors to age but is not limited by it, loser

Suck a dick until it turns purple