What would you do if you were The Invisible Man?

What would you do if you were The Invisible Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqJKts1AWKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rape a lot

Look at naked girls.

y'all niggas really be wanting to rape people and shit?

that would make me feel bad.

I'd be more about that voyurism and spying. maybe cop a feel here and there though

Die just like the guy in the book

>y'all niggas really be wanting to rape people and shit?
Fuck yes
The hottest models too, just follow them to their house get in with them and wait for a shower then get them from behind hold them by the throat
I've thought about this before I got it all figured out

Haven't read this before. is it worth while?

any decent rape passages?

The sad thing this book taught me, you are never unvulnerable even if you are invisible. If you fall asleep everything can happen.

Also there's a plothole in this book:
>Any invisible man would be blind. This is because if your retina in the eye is as transparent as an invisible man's, any image that can form on it will pass right thorough it without generating any vision signal via optic nerve. Thus your brain gets no visual signal if you are invisible.

No, but it's unusually funny for a Brit book

That's not a plothole that's a flaw in the idea which is an autistic thing to point out since you're expected to suspend all forms of logic and just assume that the character exists as described

He could have a layer covering his eye that rapidly flicks down and up to let light in, and a retina that switches from transparent to visible when the layer is down

Light does not pass through him, it bends around him. This is more in keeping with actual cloaking technology we may see in the near future, and allows him to manipulate the flow of light to let it into his eyes. In fact, he could probably look at anything facing his light-bending field just by manipulating the flow of photons appropriately, so he could "see" from any part of his exposed skin.

Never understood all the rape/voyeurism posts, you can do so much more
>Sneak into CIA or Kremlin offices and read all their top secret files
>Sell information for millions of dollars
>Fuck with important figures, essentially becoming a shadow president by talking to the president and convincing him to do as you wish
>Finding some average schmoe you like and befriending him
>Pretty much do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=zqJKts1AWKM

>>/g/

>tfw you're already an invisible man

Probably watch what people I know do when they are alone.

Veeky Forums is full of wannabe rapists, and those same people will still argue that rape is universally hated and feminists are paranoid for thinking a segment of men discreetly condone it.

>tfw you're an Ellison-style invisible man

I recently read the invisible man and after years of playing "what if" I finally have my answer. And that answer is pic related.

There are tons of goth girls who are obsessed with ghost hunting shows and the paranormal. I would stalk forums and dox these girls. I would wait for them to say they were going to mess with a oujia board, or try to have some kind of summoning. That's when I would arrive at their house.

Being invisible. I would play along with their activities. I would control the oujia. I would respond to requests when they try to summon spirits. And through this, I would have sex with them. They would jump at the chance of having sex with a "spirit."

And so, they would go online and tell the forums about their experiences. At least one female would believe them and try the same thing. I show up to their place next. They have the same experience. They summon me and I have sex with them.

Eventually the word is spread through the subculture. If you do this ritual in this way you can have sex with a ghost. We both win. The goth girls think they've actually summoned a spirit. And I impregnate countless goth chics.

But what happens when those girls have babies and there are a shitload of girls suddenly pregnant with no father, then genetic testing reveals you're the father
Apart from that though I like this, it's more of a mutualistic arrangement than rape so there aren't really any ethical issues

They only have the DNA of people who had their DNA taken, such as felons. It's most likely it would just show up as "unidentified."

I would just eat, read and publish papers

Travel the world for free.
Get into the Vatican and corrupt the Pope.
Get into North Korea and explore unrestricted (assuming I don't accidentally step on a landmine).
Be terrified by heat goggles.