Which pizza topping is the worst and why is it pineapple?

Which pizza topping is the worst and why is it pineapple?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5392611/last-picture-mylee-billingham-stabbed-walsall-mum-inside-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf i love /tv/ now

>why is it pineapple
Because you're autistic?

wtf i love /pineapple/ now

It’s not, It’s Chicken.
Chicken is a meat that should never be put in or on top of a pizza. It also doesn’t go well with tomatoes. Or cheese.

Wolfgang Puck's now ubiquitous bbq chicken pizza is probably the best thing that fuck has ever come up with.

I've had chicken bacon ranch pizza thay was some of the best I've ever had. You are a pleb.

Pineapple is a good topping it adds the sweetness.
Then pepperoni is a good topping too it is the salty
So then you just need bread and cheese to add some umami, is it possible to put that in a pizza?
The result is a gourmand's delight, of course!

ICE

Ice doesn't belong on pizza.

Because it's not a pizza topping.

Nutella.

It would melt, too. I SWEAR I PUT THE ICE ON BEFORE BAKING AND NOW IT'S GONE. WHO ATE MY ICE?!

Why can't I create new posts on any board?

Also, it's a tie between pineapple and anchovy.

Spinach

Nice pic related, edgelord.

hello there reddit i would also like a upboat

beetroot

Do you also call carrots "carrotroot"?

Yes.

bell pepper

Corn

there are no bad ingredients. just bad cooks and bad combos. dont be narrow minded

>Egg
It just doesn't fit.

Banana pepper

The flavor bakes into the cheese so even picking it off isn't enough, if the pizza had banana pepper on it it's contaminated

Chicken
bar none
it's fucking garbage on pizza

How the fuck is a little girl eating pizza considered "edgy"? Stop using words you don't understand.

Ever heard of chicken parmigiana?

Ranch
Anchovies

that little girl was stabbed to death very recently in the UK

thesun.co.uk/news/5392611/last-picture-mylee-billingham-stabbed-walsall-mum-inside-house/

who would do something like this?

>British
>eating pizza in bed
And nothing of value was lost.

>Bill Billingham
This is why I can never take bongs seriously.

>>>/reddit/

Strawberries

american abomination

toe nails by far

I think pineapple on pizza is disgusting, but I shouldn't be judging. My perfect pizza toppings would be unions, black olives, artichoke, spinach and ham.

Olives

Olives are the worst in anything or by themselves. Olive oil is overrated as well

Fuck olives

cocksicle

Yes, and they go well with tuna and rice.

Look at the word "carrot" very closely. Yes, that word is already in the etymology.

>how is that edgy
Probably because she got murdered right after that pic was taken.
Research before you post, mongchild.

>Ranch
wtf is wrong with you, place right here makes the best ranch chicken pizza

Who is she? And why was she served pizza in a soup bowl. I mean who does that?

A father willing to stab his daughter to death, that's who.

Why did he do that? I mean the stabbing part.

Dunno. He's human. We're awful.

Not me. I'm amazing.

You're a stupid piece of shit.

It's about time the media stop splashing personal photos onto the internet like this, the fear and violent onslaught that little child went though a few seconds later is unthinkable.

But hey at least OP had a chance to use this tragic snapshot before a little kiddie was butchered and ask the important questions, the questions that matter to all of us;

does pineapple belong on a pizza

OP I truly hope your life is cursed from this moment on.

give me a name.

What does any of this have to do with whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza?

Pepperoni. It's greasy, overpowering and designed to only appeal to the 8 year old palate that refuses to explore new flavors. This is why it's only enjoyed at kids birthday parties and in the basements of families with 30 year old manchildren.

This!!!!!!!