Fuck, my tinder date just told me she loves rupi kaur but I still want to get in her pants

fuck, my tinder date just told me she loves rupi kaur but I still want to get in her pants.

someone give me some of her best panty melting poems so i can study for my date, i don't want to come unprepared

pic related, unprepared beta male on left, alpha male philosopher on right.

Keats
Wordsworth
Yeats

Skip the date.

Tennyson
Hopkins
Stevens

Skip the date.

Also no way that picture is real?

Shelley
Auden
Byron

Skip the date.

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

Spit hot fire on the date.

Schopenhauer
Murray
MacDonald

Skip all dates.

Is tinder any good? Does everyone look like the creature from the black lagoon, or was I memed?

now put this side by side with a picture of Kaur herself

Camus
Nietzsche
Stirner

Skip all queues.

I guess it would vary drastically depending on where you are, but here in br br heu I've found a lot of amazing girls, even met up with one of them. The other two I met up with were pretty middling though.

Oh, but the whole experience of tinder is extremely frustrating. All the attractive girls expect you to entertain them and prove your worth, because of course they've got the entire male population of tinder to choose from.

Is that really Nietzsche?

>tinder
>date

kill your self

Newfags get the fuck out
I would coom in her curry snatch, I am not above ejaculating in a 4/10 paki

Honestly not bad looking desu, still an arrogant as fuck poem tho

Brecht
Benn
Trakl

>not looking desu
>be 26
>look like 36
fucking pajeetesse, poopie for rupi

You need to fuck her BECAUSE she loves Rupi Kaur. The best way to stick it to these uppity feminist types is, to stick to these uppity feminist types.

She's incredibly average.

t. Canadastani

This is what happens when someone is spoiled by privilege, attention and fame.

>pic related, unprepared beta male on left, alpha male philosopher on right.
You... do know how the story ends for Nietzsche, don't you?

>Trakl
Good choice, but Heym is better.

This is even worse than her usual garbage. Is she getting worse? Is this new? Maybe she should stick to her shorter, meme-haiku poems.This seriously sounds like she's trying to write lyrics for Nicki Minaj or something.

At least you met someone who even has pretensions of literary merit. All I want is a qt pseud hipster girl god damnit

just type
all your messages
like this
desu