Chips thread

Chips thread

These are top tier

A good chip

Tfw salt&vinegar binging corrode your primary tastebuds layer

Zapp's S&V chips are the least intense brand I've tasted, they are my favorite. Unfortunately I get horrible canker sores from eating any of them.

Luke, did I ever tell you about potatoes? A potato was an edible starchy tuber. An oddly-shaped brown object, its appearance was similar to that of the planetoid Kessel. Types of potato included Corellian potatoes, which were served at the Vor-cal Feast prior to the Battle of Endor. Mounder potato rice was a potato product. They were a good chip.

So is this just a thread of who can find the most obscure brand of chips possible?

All chips are allowed

Potbelly sells those chips but I've never seen them for sale anywhere else.
t. Yankee

bretty gud

Zapps Voodoo is vastly superior.

The best chip

its worth it desu.

those are really good. i like spicy cajun crawtater also.

oh that is what i like. i thought that was just the mardi gras seasonal flavor.

VOODOO! damn. i can never remember the name.

These were pretty good the other day

superior zapp's and unironic GOAT coming through

>travel by air
>eat pop chips in airport
every time

Best chips ever

OP here, you're probably right but I just had the spicy cajun crawtators for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. They definitely have the best packaging too

Tryhard coming through!

MY NIGGA

>Brapp chips

>chips thread
>posts crisps

You're going to die in a fire.

post some chocolate globbernaughts

Why not both?

i got these. they were shit in ways i thought a chip could not be shit. boy was i wrong.

>we need to call them what some island nation whose population is only 20% as large as ours calls them
m8, admit it. Your relevance is over.

Wow, nobody has posted these yet.

Pakis? Open the bag and it blows up in your face?

Step aside.

these are criminally underrated

>*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

This is cheating

>special request

More like overwhelming demand

Well? Are they naked or lightly salted?

>avoid these because I always thought they were just a meme version flaming hot cheeto
>finally break down and buy a bag
>they're 10x better than the cheetos
>dont think ill ever buy cheetos again

These things ar efucking dusgusting are you kidding? Are your tasebuds broken or missing?

why arent cheese and onion a thing in america? everytime i go to ireland i bring some home cause they are so fucking good

I can only fucking find these at wawa

From my home town.

t. sissy whiteboi

Lincolnshire massive reporting on.

Are you a farmer?

where can i get different flavours of chips? i go to the 2 grocery stores where i live and it's either old dutch, lays, or no name brand chips never any new flavours. canada btw

also is chex mix still a thing?

Try Superstore or the equivalent of something like that. They have all sorts of Kettle Chips flavors that are really good and a decent amount of different stuff that they don't have in 7/11 or corner stores. However we can't compete with America, or even most of Europe. Canada has pretty shitty junk food which is unfortunate.