I grant you 3 foodwishes

How did I receive these supernatural powers, you ask? Well, it's an unbelievable and enchanting story! Anywho, on to those 3 wishes.

I only have one wish, end this goddamn embarrassment of a board that is known as Veeky Forums

I wish for a wooden spoon with a hole in it, so I can stick my weener in there.

That's all I want.

I want to eat a book that anything I write in it that comes true. Uncooked, please.

Chef john is just a Chef Scalfani rip off. How cab anyone watch Johns drivel?

a mcchicken
a mcchicken
another mcchicken

mcachicken high mcachicken highny ho

i wish that gordon ramsey was a black man

i wish for more johnbis who will grant me infinite wishes

i wish for an double pizza

I wish I liked tomatoes, I wish alcohol didn't damage your liver, I wish pizza lunchables had little pepperonis again

When you first bite into a Cheddar Bay Biscuit at the 'Lobster, the taste is indescribable. But it quickly fades. I wish every bite, every biscuit, was tasted like the first bite.

I wish for a magical cookbook that allows me to put various spells on my food that won't activate until someone eats it; all ingredients for magic food can be found at my local grocery store.

I wish I owned a successful restaurant chain based on my own design.

I wish I could turn any liquid into any drink instantly.

I wish for a magical cookbook that allows me to put various spells on my food that won't activate until someone eats it; all ingredients for magic food can be found at my local grocery store.

I wish I owned a successful restaurant chain based on my own design.

I wish I could turn any liquid into any drink instantly.

>Chef Scalfani rip off
Literally who?

1. Eat all the food I want without negative health consequences

2. Every food seller must give me food for free

3. The ability to turn food into gold

Man I just wish everyone was happy

Wow that's three for free.

>Everything I eat is healthy and good for me and nutritious
>Immune to food poisoning
>Guy Fieri has to take me with him for 5 episodes each season of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives

wooden spoon ha not even based silicone penis hole rookie

One wish only. End the tipping system.
I'm not greedy, I don't want three wishes when just one will do wonders.

I want to eat fertilized Ostrich eggs with the pissed parents of the eggs watching
I also want the same thing except with eagles

top post

>i wish that gordon ramsey was a black man
There has to be some sort of secret wisdom making you ask for this.

Unlimited Vegetables
Unlimited Fruits
My frig always stocked up with my favourite foods

I want to become the penguin of doom

I want Chick-fil-A to open on Sundays.

I wish that food elitism would end.
I wish for infinite age mono dishes.
My final wish is for there to NEVER BE ANOTHER SAUSAGE PARTY

I wish that curry never existed
I wish that making burgers out of vegan materials would result in a explosion with a 10m radius
I wish that when melted ice cream is refrozen it has the same texture and consistence of normal ice cream.

1. All food I eat tastes no different than it normally would but grants me the very maximum amount of nutrition I could need per serving
2. I have a Coney Island restaurant within a mile of me at any given time who feeds me for free
3. I own McDonalds

>I no longer require food to survive. Eating becomes something I only do as an occasional indulgence
>the nearest restaurant to my apartment will always have the exact meal I feel like having at the time I walk in (even if I don't know it myself) as the daily special
>my cum tastes like vanilla pudding

>A machine that can make any edible from any story/media
And thats about it

I wish I never went over 20g of carbs a day no matter what I ate.
I wish I got 150g protein a day no matter what I ate.
I wish I could drink as much alcohol as I wanted without the adverse effects on my health.

Unlimited supply of duck
Unlimited supply of black truffles
Unlimited supply of dried saffron
Now I’m rich forever, you should have made stipulations food genie. Even if you gave it all now it would take years for the saffron and truffle to go bad.

>current food companies to cycle discontinued products into their stock. As much as I like discontinued product threads, always the same stuff
>last wish but fast food companies
>I could eat fast food without negative consequences

I wish that its now actually called the leaning tower of pizza.

I wish it was made of actual pizza.

I wish for it to shoot out steamy strands of hot sauce onto passing bodies.

I wish the cooking world finally had a transwoman of color who was a multimillion dollar celebrity chef with her own TV show and restaurant. And I want her to be married to a non-mulatto black man who is a multibillion dollar movie star.

>AWW SHIEET MUDDAFUKA ITS RAW AS FUCK

This desu.

>new chef john vid

I want an all expense paid sex vacation to SEA, only replace the sex with delicious food.

Infinite Dunkin donuts hazel nut iced coffee with cream, sugar and donut that doesn't make me fat/diabetic

A captcha free Veeky Forums

I wish for a fridge with never ending ingredients, so i'd never have to run out to the store again

I wish I had the ability to prepare any meal masterfully in less than 1 second

and I wish any food I prepared would be incredibly healthy no matter what recipie

This third wish is pretty fucking good, but I'm going to go one further.

I wish I could conjure any beverage as long as I had a vessel to contain it in.

I wish that, upon tasting, I would have the knowledge of how to recreate a dish perfectly.

And I wish no food or liquid had no effect whatsoever on my body except sustaining it in a perfectly healthy way.