Good mein kampf copy

where can i get a copy of mein kampf?
ive heard that the ford translation is the most reliable but i dont trust the big stores that sell them.
is there anywhere i can get one that is without a doubt wholesome and undoctored?

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/product/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-the-only-complete-and-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask the islamists in your town

Bookdepository

this. mein kampf is a big seller in muslim countries

ask

Stalag Edition is the only acceptable choice.

Try the redpill and realize white genocide is killing us and ur heritage of whiteness and masculinity

I was memeing.
t. Not sure Mein Kampf is the way to defend ourselves from genocide though.

Can you come up with a better solution than Hitler? For me, he epitomizes the rational logic we have to employ as whites to ensure the future generations of the white race

learn german or you're reading a spook

>implying /pol/ reads books

>unironically kys

why does /pol/acks always post here trying to get recommendations about books? They never read them anyway. They don't read. They wouldn't even understand anything that they read.

go away Richard

Meh. Hitler was ok but not more. He only gets the attention because he's the only savior we've had in the last 100 years.

What makes you think that only /pol/acks or nazis would want to read Mein Kampf? How do you intend to fight an enemy if you don't even know what has believes in?

>Try the redpill and realize white genocide is killing us and ur heritage of whiteness and masculinity
>t. kissless basement-dwelling mongrel with 76% body fat

I don't know about the whiteness heritage but trash like you deserve to get bagged.

>muh pol boogeyman.

Stalag translation is the best. It's what the Germans themselves translated to give to English-speaking PWOs. Ostara publications puts out some good books.

ostarapublications.com/product/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-the-only-complete-and-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/

Yes, Japan and India too. Some people aren't faggots and will look at both sides of the greatest conflict known in human history.

What's essential Hitler-lit anyways?

David Irving's Hitler's War & War Path.
Tedor Richard's Hitler's Revolution
Stolfi - Hitler Beyond Evil and Tyranny
Mein Kampf (Stalag or the German critical edition?)

I know you guys are just baiting with this white race shit but in all seriousness, Hitler was absolute dogshit. Mein Kampf is terrible and he literally fucked his nation and half of Europe. He had shitty ideologies and interfered in military operations way too much. If some of you are unironically actually going to be primitive fascists, at least choose a decent one.