Times when you got revenge on bad customers

>work at Subway
>we have an asshole family that are regulars
>they are always talking down to me and my coworkers
>always demanding extra veggies and sauce
>get fed up one day after they make me put extra extra olives on their daughter's chicken bacon ranch
>"Oh sure sir let me get some fresher olives from the cooler!"
>walk into the walk-in and wedge my gloves firmly between my asscheeks
>dig my fingers around in my barely wiped asshole for good measure
>walk back out with a fresh cambro of olives
>I grab a handful of them and arrange them on her sub making sure my gloves are touching everything
>make the rest of their subs with a big smile on my face
From that day forward I always keep a pair of gloves wedged between my ass just in case someone pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jack-in-the-box-ceo-reconsiders-automation-kiosks-2018-1
quizlet.com/73333704/subway-sandwich-study-guide-flash-cards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is wrong with you?
If you seriously do that YOU are the asshole. You just infected everything else that you touch for all of your good customers.

one time I didn't properly enunciate my thank you to a particularly bad customer, I'm sure she was reeling from the shock

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do NOT... fuck with us.

he did nothing wrong, always treat politely people that prepares your food

>Be a nice family
>Like to go to Subway
>Wage scum tries to take out their self hatred on the customer
>Get tired of it one day
>Ask for extra olives on my daughter's sandwich, she hates olives
>Ask if he can get some fresher ones
>He comes back with a shit eating grin
>Say thanks, walk out, throw the $5 foot long of death away
>Take my family to a nice local steak house
>"Artist" walks around with gloves shoved up his ass from now on

Why do you have a barely wiped asshole in the first place

This is a pasta thread, but regardless I should point out to other anons that you shouldn't get mad at having to do your job.

>i pretend the reason I keep gloves between my ass cheeks is to be able to coat bad customers' food with leakage when it's really to plug my unclosed, leaking asshole after my morning assr banging by my bf Jamal.

He works at a subway.

How about always do your job in a manner that isn't fucking illegal as well as unethical, you fucking retard?

What about the kind, polite old lady who comes in after the asshole family, ingests the asshole juice intended for the asshole family, and dies because she has the weakened immune system you would expect from someone of her advanced age?

Even if this is posted ironically it is still autism incarnate.

>get fed up one day after they make me put extra extra olives on their daughter's chicken bacon ranch

if that gets you fed up, you should be in a hospital

no one lives forever, better die like that than of cancer
learn some manners, then we will talk about treating you as a human

that's your job, that's what you signed up for. don't expect people to treat you with much respect if you're working as a "sandwich artist" at a subway.

You really sound stupid.
Who is "we"? Don't associate me with you and your balancing act of sanity. You depressed piece of shit.

Never happened. Why you lie user?

What is lacking in your life?

I know it's just a bait thread but I'd love to catch some pimplefaced little shit spitting in my burger sometime. He wouldn't feel like such a big man when I was done with him.
I'm a pretty easygoing costumer so you might think they wouldn't want to mess with my food to begin with but the kind of pathetic deadbeat who flips burgers for a living can't be expected to make rational decisions. He wouldn't be there if he did after all.

Oh no, someone made you do your fucking job. I worked at Subway for 2 years in high school and youre literally getting paid to make custom sandwhiches.

Now the fuckers that actually ask for "fresher" veggies when the veggies out are still good are prudes, but asking for more of something shouldnt be an issue.

>putting shit in shit makes it any different
the absolute state of gourmet posters

Also, the Subway standard is SIX olives per footlong for anyone that doesnt know. Youre basically obligated to ask for more

No it's not, its 3 olives per six inch. Retard.

Sounds about right, I think their standard for hot peppers is similar because I ask for extra and get maybe a dozen tops on a footlong sandwich

>3 olives per six inch
>a foot is 12 inches
>half of 12 is 6
>3 per 6 inches
>3 + 3 = 6
>6 + 6 = 12
>therefor, footlong = 6 olives

Yes, its the same. Mild peppers too.

>Giving him a (you)

I saw Fight Club this weekend, too.

>be waiter at Applebee's
>fat sow I'm serving starts waving her arm calling at me
>doesn't use the kiosk and I'm in the middle of serving others in a specific order
>she demands a refill
>take her cup, finish serving my other tables so she'll shut up
>go in the back and rub out a quick one into her coke
Never saw the bitch again thankfully

Do you have to tip if you're a regular. The tip boxes usually don't look too full either

>Barely wiped asshole

Enjoy your hemorrhoids and dirty underwear dumb ass.

>needing more than one pepper per inch

You don't have to tip even if you're not a regular

> work at mcd's
>one of the regulars is a greedy scumbag
>acts pleasant, but NEVER tips
>blow a snot rocket in her kid's sandwich every time she orders a happy meal

How much is an acceptable tip at McDs? I usually give 20% but recently I've been getting dirty looks

$10 unless your order is over $50. then 20% is fine

>wiping your ass
What are you gay?

So my nigga you just reached into an entire thing of olives with shit hands, thereby punishing literally everyone that gets olives on their sub for the next three days?

I love Waiting

>Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do NOT... fuck with us.

You are quite right - we put you in a position of trust, and you have decided to betrayed that trust. Hanging too good for you imo.

40% at least. Good service is pricey

I once went through the drive through at a subway, Got all the way home and they didn't put any meat on it at all. They toasted it, but forgot the part of the spicy italian that makes it a spicy italian,

I still don't understand why FIght Club didn't get ridiculed as the edgy garbage it is.
Is the cure for shitposting more shitposting ?

We need a /r9ck/ board for retarded LARPers like you, OP.

ITT: entitled teenagers who think the world owes them something feel upset and perform petty, sociopathic acts of "revenge" when asked to do their job.

Come to my restaurant IRL not online

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class at L'Academie de Cuisine , and I’ve been involved in numerous Michelin Starred restaurants, and I have over 300 confirmed five star Yelp reviews. I am trained in kitchen management and I’m the top chef in the entire US food service industry. You are nothing to me but just another filet mignon. I will cook you the fuck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sous chefs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cook you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my cast iron pan. Not only am I extensively trained in baking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Culinary Institute and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit curry all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

These posts are making my goddamn blood boil. Seriously what in the fuck is wrong with all of you? You can't even fucking function enough to hold down a fast food job without contaminating food for little to no fucking reason.

If I ever caught you blowing your fucking nose into my little baby girl's sandwich I would jump over the counter and beat you to within an inch of your pathetic, useless shit life.

Treat people who work in service well and you get extra food and condiments.
Do not get shitty olives with a dingelberry on top.

Just like you dont fuck with burger shop workers because they will spit on your bun etc.

Just be a decent human being and most people wont do this to you. easy.

>falling for obvious bait
kek

It's like when a teacher gives all of the class extra assignments because one student was on his cellphone or when a drill sergeant punishes the entire platoon when one cadet gets of line or messes up. The good customers will be really mad at the bad customer and the problem will sort it self out and be nipped in the bud.

Because Brad Pitt had his shirt off and America was too busy masturbating.

>I still don't understand why FIght Club didn't get ridiculed as the edgy garbage it is.
Once you grow out of it, you realize the movie was depicting them as the morons they were.

I work at a hotel run by pakis, people come in and treat me like shit expecting 'the customer is always right' approach, expecting me to be their bitch.
TFW
>Okay how about this, get the fuck out of my lobby, I'm canceling your reservation.
They complain to my bosses, and I just get commended for 'protecting company assets' I love my job, not ck related but still.

Veeky Forums is not for stupid people, user. Try Reddit instead, I hear they love talking about their kids.

If you sabotage other peoples food you have no business working in the industry.
Criticism and having to stand the stupidity of people is part of your JOB.

It's disgusting, unsanitary and unprofessional.
Your job is to do the exact same item, whether its for a yelling hambeast or the most polite customer. Can't satisfy the whims of your retarded customers? Then you aren't worth even the little money you are paid.

If you think Fight Club was praising edgy shit, then you are the problem.

>19
>workin at steak n shake
>assholes are being difficult in the drive thru
>keep changing things on their orders and making jokes
>one guy orders a small milkshake lasts second
>decide to hock a fat one in it, boogers, spit and all
>give it to the guy
>he immediately passes it to his gf in the car
>the milkshake went to the one person who wasnt being a prick

Felt breddy bad

Unironically this

You go, girl! Do the glove!

*grabs you by the throat*
*slams you on a wall*
LISTEN here man look around you this js ALL A GAME! NOTHING is real
*throws you to the ground*
now get out of my sight
*finish last drag on cig and flicks it into west where the sun is setting*

>going to Subway on a regular basis
>going to Subway at all
This may have been forgivable in the 90's, but not anymore. Fuck those people, OP. They got what they deserved. And so did anyone else that went there afterwards.

> lol @ american fast food niggers complaining about the only work they 'qualify' for

Welcome to the welfare line, niggers

>> lol @ american fast food niggers complaining about the only work they 'qualify' for

Fast-food CEO says 'it just makes sense' to consider replacing cashiers with machines as minimum wages rise

businessinsider.com/jack-in-the-box-ceo-reconsiders-automation-kiosks-2018-1

I is confuse

Instead of these companies subsidizing poor people's lives eventually as all of these jobs are phased out it's going to come out of your taxes.

Thanks for paying your taxes wagie. UBI here we go!!!

Honestly I'd rather just pay more taxes and be able to place my order in peace. And it will actually come out right.

>Instead of these companies subsidizing poor people's lives eventually as all of these jobs are phased out it's going to come out of your taxes.
>Thanks for paying your taxes wagie. UBI here we go!!!

lol So how's that any different than all of us tax payers paying for Obama's niggers to eat free?

We already paying for them niggers to eat. We don't mind giving handouts and charity of these niggers eventually lean to take care of themselves, but we'll see if they do or not...

>it's going to come out of your taxes.

Too late for that shiet. Errbody already payin for them niggers to eat.

I work as a manager at a subway in Portland. I’ve patronuzed the rude customers and I’ve spit in a sandwich right in front of them. You’d be surprised how easy it is to do this when you’re pulling the sandwich out of the oven or pretending to look for the right sauce they asked for. Just let a little saliva fall while I’m moving bottles around.

Seriously, fuck some of those customers. Bunch of whiny assholes. Can’t wait until the next time we cater for Nordstrom’s.

That’s a stupid argument. Fast food or restaurant employees aren’t the only jobs that pay minimum wage. I was a tree climber working for a company that payed minimum. And a logger. I’m all for automating jobs such as cashiers and what not, but minimum wage isn’t just payed to them. It’s much bigger than that.

That’s pretty badass. Let me know if they decide to hire more people. I’d love to be a busboy in a hotel that is managed that professionally.

Daily reminder there are more than twice as many whites receiving foodstamps than nogs. Fucking lazyass cumskins.

>what is per capita

Cuz niggas make up a much smaller part of the population

Dumbass

To be fair, these graphs are pretty useless without normalising in some way, like presenting expenses as a fraction of GDP.

For example, google is telling me US GDP has increased tenfold since 1976, which roughly matches the increase in food-stamp costs.

that's the best kind of punishment, because you know when class is over the student that caused that shit is FUCKED and it keeps them and everyone else in line from not wanting that to happen to them

I never lashed out at a bad customer. Because I'm an adult.

>don't eat out

>>always demanding extra veggies and sauce
This is completely free and you are a shit "sandwich artist" if you can't comply with a simple customer request

How come Veeky Forums doesn't already know exactly what the subway guide is? I had a mildly-retarded friend that worked at a subway and he literally counted out each slice of salami as he put it on the sandwich; sometimes he would grab too many slices and put some back. I KNOW he was following a numerical guide given to him by management but he never coughed it up.

We had a diagram of the proper amounts pinned to the top of our cold bar by magnets.
quizlet.com/73333704/subway-sandwich-study-guide-flash-cards/

Only meat matters? What the fuck is wrong w/ OP then?

>I never lashed out at a bad customer. Because I'm a spineless soyboy.

Ftfy

Olives matter too because they are expensive.

Because just like always Hollywood glamorized Tyler Durden, the actual character from the book was basically a crazy sociopath that wanted to take control of everything. They do this shit all the time, they can make an audience fall in love with a serial killer.

I kek out loud

Who the fuck tips fast food chains?

they started a sit down thing where they serve you tabelside

Where did you go to school? It made everyone hate the teacher, not the fuck up. In fact, that's why they do it in the military - to promote a sense of solidarity among the soldiers by giving them a common enemy in the form of the drill instructor, not the fuckup.

>i've never been to basic training but I saw a hollywood portrayal of a rebellious platoon so I'm an expert.
I swear to god, I can't wait until you're drafted and standing around in the interminable lines thinking 'bout dem steve MRE's.

I'm confused both by your assumptions and your hostility.

she enables him and gives him sex when hes a piece of shit subhuman she deserves it too

>it's another "fast food workers think they are real people and not just a cog in the machine that serves us real humans" episode

You people crack me up, when your job is replaced by literal machines and you are out on the streets, the world will actually be a better place. Enjoy your petty impotent revenge while you can, I guess.

In high school I worked at McDonald's, this lady comes up and complains because her quarter pounder was not well done. I smiled and said sorry about that ma'am... Then get this, I went back a made her a new burger and made it well done just like she ordered. Who orders McDonald's well done? Crazy old coot.

Spoiler alert tyler Durden is not a good guy who is supposed to be looked up to, I hate plebs that don't get this

This is unironically true. Every friend I had that worked in the food industry said that if someone really pissed them off they fucked with that person's food. But the older employees, the ones that are trapped in dead end fast-food "carriers", they would really pull out all the stops.
Just be nice to fast food employees, if they fuck up use please and thank you. And if they fuck up your order twice it means that they don't like you and that you should cut off the engagement.

>going to jail because somebody blew a boogie into a burger
Don't cut yourself on that edge, moron.
By the way, it's obvious bait. McD's doesn't allow you to take tips. If you ever say "keep the change" you just use it to make change or it goes into the donation box.

And blacks collect food stamps at double the percentage per capita.
Pretending to be stupid like this only fools your fellow liberal retards.

Not that I believe OP's retarded story for even a second, I really hope anybody in this thread fucking with people's food get caught and stomped like the cowardly shits you are.

Yes, fucking with people's food makes you a degenerate coward. If you had half a pair of nuts you'd confront people directly.

So many underage b&...