Whats the best thing a woman has cooked for you?

Whats the best thing a woman has cooked for you?

My mom's lasagna, probably been 10 years since I last had some. Other women i know can't into cooking without burning something

steak, medium-rare.

i usually hate steak, but this was crazy awesome. she was the head chef of a restaurant. she knew what to do.

Apart from my mom's cooking, this girl made me weed cookies. They're tasty as fuck and they get you high. Also I had sex with her. Maybe I might be a little bit biased.

DUDE

Same but without the sex. I probably could've but she was my brother's at the time.

her pussy

once dated a girl who had cooked maybe 3 times in her life. she cooked some basic chicken and sautéed greens for me, and it wasnt anything out of the ordinary, but it was pretty tasty, perfectly cooked/seasoned, and the effort was very sweet of her. so there's that. otherwise, nothing can ever top a loving mommy's/granny's cooking

10 years ago, i ate out almost every night - i would just find every restaurant that had a bar and was open past 10pm.

there was one spanish-portuguese place that i ate at a lot. the chef and most of the line cooks were women. the best meal a woman ever cooked for me was something from there.

i stopped eating there after one of the other customers talked to me.

My life

WEED

My girlfriend made me breakfast all the time after morning sex, was I in Heaven?

It was a Vietnamese soup that I'll never forget or ever know how to make it or even order it correctly. Wow though, it was sooooo good. Cancer took her so for now I can only guess.

I used to date a Guatemalan girl who made a really good breakfast with black beans, tortillas, sausage, fried plantains, and eggs. Sometimes I'd spend the night not for the sex, but for the breakfast the next morning.

My grandmother's kale soup.
Family aside, my recent ex made some bitchin' tacos.

DUDE WEED XD BEST COOK EVAR!!!11

lol so randumb xD weed is fucking awesome bro!

Not counting my mom, probably one of the many stews my fiancee has cooked for me

One time my wife's son's father's ex-wife shown me her pusy!!

A bun in her over. I helped.

test

do mtfs count?

This is such a sweet post. The construction of a family is the central goal of a worthwhile life, the ability to do so safely the purpose of civilization.

Yeah, stuff from my mom also. All kinds of stuff. I really liked the peppercorn steak.

kek

That was our mom's generation, chicks these can suck chrome off of a hubcab if they think they're gonna get something out of it but can't cook for jack shit.

>woman
>cooked for you

There will never be anything as good as my mum's lasagne.

DUDE SEX LMAO XD

If you're by yourself why would you dirty a glass?

>i stopped eating there after one of the other customers talked to me.

It's true that you'll never leave this place, isn't it?

attempting to hold onto some dignity

Here in the United States, women aren't allowed to cook. I had a girlfriend back in '98 that taught me all about that. It's a good thing, too, otherwise the last 20 years would have been really confusing. Being all like "Why can't she cook?". Thankfully I avoided asking that question and embarrassing myself.

Probably my grandmother's sunday fried chicken dinners with all the fixins. I've never had a better fried chicken and mashed potatoes with cream gravy than that ozark hillbilly could turn out.

Women can't cook, idiot. Should have asked what's the best food a man has ever cooked for you?

Nothing. I do the cooking and keep them wet from it and fuck them silly and stay with them rent free for a few months till I’m bored of them.

Anyone who tells you “mom/grandma’s recipe is the best!” Is full of dogshit. It’s always crap, even coming from the woman themselves.

My woman happens to be a chef. She makes all kinds of amazing. Latest bid has been lobster steamed rice and lobsters. Fucking. Amazing.

No, faggot

pusy*

LMAO

i once dated a lady older than me, everything she cooked tasted nice but she made one fucking amazing casserole that i fucking loved, never really asked for the recipe and i regret that every day.

Literally mom's spaghetti.

I'm a better cook than every woman I know

But probably my mom's chicken pot pie

i wasn't aware that leaving was an option

>Women can't cook
We both know that's a stretch

A son.