Do Koreans really do this?

Do Koreans really do this?

I'm not a Korean but there's a kbbq place next to my house.
Yes, yes they do.

whats wrong with that? never did it but looks not bad to me

corn, cheese, and salsa is a nice poverty dish.

I'm confused but hungry

>sweetened fibery cheese
Not sure if want.

ive seen a few of those eating video things and they almost always put cheese. what kind of cheese do they use anyways? mozzarella?

It's some cheap processed cheese, sorta like American

There's so much other amazing shit in Korean cuisine don't just nitpick like a cunt. Try Bulgogi Bibimbap. It will warm your soul

ball cheese

Yes and it's good as fuck.

>tfw making a ssam with cheesy corn, kimchi, a clove of raw garlic, and samgyupsal dipped in ssamjang
>follow it with a shot of soju

dope as hell

After spending 2 years in Seoul i can comfortably say I havent seen many places that serve corn mixed with melted cheese. Corn by itself in most places. Korean food is actually very underrated and not very well known by alot of the world.

Cheese and corn are awesome together. Go try some elotes sometime

Bibimbap is a ting.

yes. and i think other east asians are into the cheese + corn trend too. check out this corn cheese and chicken squid ink savory pastry from taiwanese chain 85C bakery. i always have one when i go and its amazing.

사로 잡힌

Corn is the best nachos ingredient after chips and cheese.

Black & yellow makes the most appetizing foods.

this isnt even a korean thing. kfc has been making chicken bowls woth corn and cheese for atleast 14 years now

not sure if you're joking or not, but I have a chinese family friend who has a black spouse. every christmas they make soul food + cantonese food. i was invited for dinner one year and got to try their cooking, the fusion was 10/10. don't think i could ever replicate the flavors they created.

Sperm corn is the best, dude.

Do mexicans really do this?

That looks goat af!