This empowered grrrl walks into your kitchen and demands $800 for a sharpened wood rasp with a handle nailed to it

This empowered grrrl walks into your kitchen and demands $800 for a sharpened wood rasp with a handle nailed to it

What do you do?

Pick up a chair to put distance between me and the knife, move to phone and call police for help against an armed intruder.

Rape her with her own knife held at her throat.

*unsheathes katana*

Mlady

open fire

If I was home, I would post my katana made from an old file.

That knife looks very cool for half a second only. I imagine it is difficult to clean properly and probably hoards vast stores of bacteria in all those grooves, ugh. Just imagine it, you'll be slicing your avocado and dried old pieces of dead meat from last week will be dropping into it.

What’s a rasp?

Wait, people paid 800$ for that piece of garbage?

yeah thats my thoughts exactly, the grooves would trap shit on it and be very difficult to clean.

I absolutely refuse to believe that anyone would pay $800 for that

make a better one and put her out of business.
cut her tits off if she got all "xena warrior princess".

Not quite edgy enough for me tbqhwyf.

A rough file.

Lighty chuckle and tell her to get back to the dish pit where she belongs.

sounds like you’re mad because women won’t have sex with you, t b q h

$800 is nothing for a high end custom knife

Operating words being "high end". This is just novelty crap.

Laugh

>thinks he knows better than michelin star chefs
honestly you just sound like a bitter micropenis. women are just as capable as men, in many ways more capable

Celebrity endorsement from restaurants who target the crowd who'd fawn over a female knife maker don't mean much ... that's all just marketing.

Carbon steel fucks with the food in unpredictable ways from one carbon steel knife to the next ... not worth messing with when you have factory produced stainless steel knives almost identical from one to the next which will never turn your onions into a sulphurous mess.

The grater gimmick is one thing, but do people really like the fact that the handle looks like she only spend a couple minutes on the finish? Or is that the best she can make it look?

>user says he doesn't like a knife without any reference to gender
>"ABLOOBLOO YOU'RE JUST ANGRY THAT THE KNIFEMAKER IS A GIRL"

>rape her with her own knife, like the dildo in the movie seven
ftfy

ITT: incels

Head to the local hardware store and buy a wood rasp and $3 worth of oak s4s. Make the same thing in my garage for about $12 total.

Then romantically put food and liquor into the high T femperson.

That fact that there are so many articles and videos about her boggles my mind. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of amazing knife makers out there that create beautiful and functional kitchen knives. Her knives are poorly constructed, poorly designed, and frankly ugly.

I make better looking knives with my modest, hobbyist skill set. There are so many custom knife makers on Bladeforums that make exquisite kitchen knives with superb craftsmanship for a quarter of that price.

For $800, you can get a beautiful handmade integral chefs knife with a Damascus pattern.

how do i sear an egg like that?

ffs if you're gonna make a shitty pointless bait thread at least make it funny

I love a woman with a raspy throat.

Regardless of anything else in the universe, that is a beautiful object

Wrestle it out of her hands hold it to her throat and rub my engorged penis on her tummy til she cries so I can get off

kek

her's even has a load of scratch marks along the metal in the handle so she didn't even bother to use some sandpaper. Shit I can saw that shape with less scratches...

How do you look in a loose-fitting tank top?

Better. I can wear ones that fit and look good since I don't have bolt on tits and I'm