What is these motherfuckers' problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516697099563.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's the McCafe®.

For me it's the 5 second rule.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516697099563.webm

Yeah it's bullshit

weren't they testing all day breakfast? surprised it's not been implemented universally yet. the company isn't doing all that well, and breakfast is about the only thing people care for at McD's anymore.

A couple of the McDonald's I went to in atl had were u could get basic burgers and fries all day long. They only do it in big markets o guess

You ignorant whelp. The reason McDonald's does not offer a cheeseburger in the morning is because the cheeseburger heats on a different vibration than sausages, and it would disrupt everything just so you, a mere customer, could get his measly cheeseburger at an inappropriate hour.

I wake up at fucking 3 am, my lunch break is at 8, I should be able to get a fucking Burger for lunch

Other fast food placed don't seem to have a fucking problem with it

>promises breakfast all day
>half the items aren't available
>massive complaint campaign from customers
>promises full breakfast menu all day
>literally every sandwich available except the steak egg n cheese

>having breakfast at mcdonalds
do americans really do this?

only on our birthdays

Then go to another fast food place you entitled prick

I know this feel. Steak egg and cheese bagels are shit I know but it’s the only breakfast sandwich I like from the D. Vacationing near lake havasu tried to get one. They just look at me crazy, apparently they don’t have it. Fast forward a year later vacationing in gatlinburg and stop at McDonald’s there. Same shit, they don’t have it. What In the actual fuck. No wonder I only eat there like once a year

>Going to McDonald's for breakfast
What, was BK closed?

eat a dick

what has you so perturbed, friend?

Fuck McDonalds

Oh the childhood memories, McDonalds breakfast was a rare but awesome treat. I still absolutely love their sausage patties.

True story ?

I endorse this product or service.

I'm fatter than this guy, but damn, I wouldn't be picking shit up off the ground. I may be pressuring the guy who smacked the food from my hand to the floor into buying me a replacement by sitting on him until he agrees, but I'd never pick up food from the ground like that.

what kind of an asshole orders a cheeseburger for breakfast?

People who work 11pm-7am

hungry jacks sells burgers too.

>b-b-but the man on telly said i need to eat mcdonalds!
are you a robot?

>my life is so bad I have to work backwards

yeah, we need to encourage those bitches with convenience. they need to every meal ramen the fuck up until the regret makes them better things.

i know you are being silly, but i worked at a mcdonalds in highschool, and there are different cook tops for different foods, thats why the changeover at 11am sometimes slowed up orders because they would unhook the breakfast cookers and hook up the burger cookers.

so how do you suppose they continue making sausage mcmuffins all day?

Why do you co/ck/s revolve around McDicks? It's shitty tasting food; regardless of health effects.

Learn to make good food like a pajeet.

mcdonalds countertops are as dirty as the pavement anyways

These taste 100% like the McDonalds one.

>go to mcdonalds
>ask for mcflurry
>sorry the machine is broken

every time

I went to McDonald's today and got a large drink and a Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese for 1.08.

>Stop to get Frappe
>Machine's down
>Go to the next store on my route
>Machine's down
Kay

Also, I don't know if anyone here's pulled up to an open McDonald's to find it completely devoid of staff, but I have. Twice.

I used UberEats and had Double QP w/Cheese meal. Eating it right now.

egg mcmuffin and the burritos are all that's good desu

I eat one or the other every sunday

every time i've ever tried a 24hr mcd's in the middle of the night, they say something like "we just opened the safe" or "we just rebooted our system", and that they can't help me
i say that's ok, i'm not in a hurry,
and they say, nah it's not gonna work.
and they just stop responding.
it's fucking retarded. different locations, different times of the night. it's like it's company policy

Must just be regional. The McD near me never makes any excuses when I come through at odd hours, but they make no secret that they fucking hate me. Probably because I order ten sandwiches (doubles, big Macs, mcchickens, etc) at a time, plus five fries and five large drinks. Occasionally five apple pies too. But they always make the shit. Probably spit in it too, but idc.

>what kind of an asshole orders a cheeseburger for breakfast?
probably the people who are awake all night at their jobs at the airports, hospitals, driving patrol cars, security in buildings, you know, people with normal jobs that don't end at 6PM when the world doesn't end at that hour each day.

Just complain via the numbers on those stickers on the windows. You ever not feeling like complaining, just ask for the person's name who you are talking to, or just pull out your phone and start recording. I guarantee they have a camera for the drivethrough. Ever want real change? Social media your experience. The only powerful people at companies now are the people operating their facebook pages.

>large drink and a Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese for 1.08.
The fuck? Where do you live?

He's using the app and got a free burg, only paid for the drink and 8% sales tax.

>come from the land down under
>notice Macca's has limited time Chicken Big Mac
>still haven't been bothered to go get one

I'd rather go to taco bell

I'm allergic to something commonly used in Indian food.
I break out in hives.
Even when I made it at home.

Makes me sad.

I really need to put in the effort to finding out what it is.

>McDs has a big "Breakfast all day! WOOOO!" campaign.
>Literally half the fast food chains on the planet have been doing it for over a decade.
>Other places also let you order real food during the breakfast hours.

Good job, McD.

>He thinks eating McDonald's food is what makes you fat
Boy that brainwashing propaganda sure works wonders on most of you plebs because it's some middle school-tier understanding of nutrition that you don't possess

Its the human shit.

There isnt space in the buildings to do both

i'll eat a McDick

don't i tasted it and it wasn't good