I haven't eaten mcdonalds in years

>i haven't eaten mcdonalds in years

2013 for me. The only edible thing where i was in china. Still regret it.

>I haven't eaten fast food in months

I haven't eaten McDonalds in over five years, ever since I ordered something that came to $10.01 and all I had was a ten dollar bill and the fat mexican chick behind the counter practically spat on me laughing when I asked if a ten was okay

I can hold a grudge

>Avoid McDonald's for years
>Get craving for a quarter pounder
>Scarf it down like the fatass I am
>Feels like grease coursing through my veins for an entire day

I didn't have a Big Mac until I was like 22.

what item did you return?

I literally said "oh, oh well" and went to the Mr Sub next door

I think it was some kind of sandwich combo with a McFlurry

"you can lose one cent or earn 10 dollars"

On the rare occasion I eat fast food I always go for BK since where I live it's like half the price for the same McD's meal.

>Eating meat in China

>Eating in China

>Eating

Got out of the game when they got rid of chicken selects. No tendies no busieness ronald.

Buttermilk Crispy Tenders are just GOOD chicken selects my friend

only fast food i eat is harvey's, maybe once a month

Last time was maybe three years ago when I had downed half a bottle of whisky the day before and my room was in such a mess I couldn't even stay there with my hangover.

If you can find them. I don't know how many times I've seen a sign saying that they had no BCTs.

Once you stop eating fast food for a while, it really loses it's luster. I've tried different chains out of necessity after having abstained from eating out for at least 6 month periods, and everything is entirely flavorless or just salty. It's not worth the calories or the price.

I eat fast food as often as possible and am in fine shape

Calories in calories out

Any time you feel "sluggish" after eating something except for turkey, it's entirely placebo and you're just someone who buys into common group and media consensus which is determined by marketers of other products

imagine being so trailertrash that you would eat mcdonalds every day if not for health reasons

>Be lazy kid
>Eat fast food for dinner every single night
>Alternate between Maccas, Hungries, KFC and Dominos to get some variety.
>Decide to learn to cook
>Eventually start cooking everything from scratch
>Can't stomach any type of fast food anymore, just tastes seasoned cardboard.

I guess its a good thing, but I kind of miss being able to enjoy shit food.

if the cashier wants to complete the rest, that's fine, but that comes out of their paycheck

It's because I make no attempt at class signaling, unlike you, as I do not believe in the fake concept of 'class'

If we're going by income, education, and job title prestige, all of mine are higher than yours

Just enjoy the food that's actually good

holy shit how embarrassing you must be to be around

it's like he's only just learning how to do things

definitely retail department manager

This. The closest fast food place is about 70 miles away.

University lab supervisor at a top 20 university

You must be starving.

>demonstrably retarded namefag larps as a professor on a koji rice sake brewing subreddit
Checks out

No it doesnt, dont be stupid. Its a variance and they cant garnish your wages for it It’s illegal. If anything any amount over $5/$10 they will write you up

>says he makes good money
>works in university
That's where people go to hide because they can't make it in the private sector

I literally made it 9 years without McDonald's but during vacation on an 8 hour drive my uncle insisted we stop to eat. So we stopped at a fucking McDonald's. He got a sickly amount of food like what you'd expect any American to, I ordered the meme mcchicken with a small fry and a small soda. The girl working the counter laughed because they didn't have a small size so I was given one of those little water cups for soda.
It wasn't so bad cause it was the mcchicken I guess. Not too much grease overall so I didn't feel like shit I just felt shitty for eating such nasty processed carbs. Needless so say I just don't eat there but I kind of had to that day (had to look normal and eat for the family or I would have just skipped eating).

I didn't have a quarter pounder for years and when I finally broke down and bought one the first thing I noticed was how incredibly bland it was.

only children/teenagers eat mcdonalds here

Fuck you faggot. How else am I supposed to get my Pokémon toys? I wish they were still with Burger King

Oh god I found Donald Trump on Veeky Forums

Im too poor to afford mcdonalds so I only eat Del taco.

Good fore you user :D

Science grad student here. Just to be clear he is not saying he is a professor. He's a lab tech who got advanced to minor leadership responsibilities. That being said working at university fucking blows. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on dropping out of my grad program. I get treated like a bitch and payed way under what a normal lab tech would make.

tldr: Grad school is for cuckolds and the people that stay working there afterwards are Mega-cucks

Still a loser

Just over 7 years and counting.

>us orange tinted presidents eat more mcdicks. That's why we're stable geniuses in excellent health.

>Any time you feel "sluggish" after eating something except for turkey, it's entirely placebo and you're just someone who buys into common group and media consensus which is determined by marketers of other products

This user knows what's up. Fuck all you retarded wieners who complain about fast food. There are teams of highly educated professionals working to make food like McDonald's taste good. And, they do a good job. Here's what's really happening:

>waaahhhh fast food is bland
Your tastebuds are fucked up. Adjust your diet, stop smoking, or whatever. The food is not bland, there is something wrong with you. Probably eating too much fermented crap.

>waaaahhhh fast food made my tummy hurt
Entirely placebo effect. You've convinced yourself that it was going to happen beforehand. Stop being such a wiener.

>waaaaahhh fast food is unhealthy
No it's not. Foods are not inherently unhealthy. Eating habits are unhealthy.

Fuck you in advance for arguing with any of the above. I do R&D for a living, a huge part of which is taste-testing. Any of you retarded complaining fucks I could give McD's to and call it some new organic bullshit and you'd love it.

>stopped eating mcdonalds
>went for 3 years without it
>try it at random one day
>burger tasted like red cake frosting and combined with the fries I got the worst acid reflux I've ever had

It's been another 2 years since then.

Taft was an alright dude tho.

The last time i was on a diet, after several months I reached my goal weight, the first thing I ate was 2 McDoubles and some fries from McDonalds. Holy fucking shit, was it delicious. In that moment, it felt like it was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten in my entire life.

I don't know what all you cucks are talking about. Maybe you're doing it wrong. Here's some fast food advice:

Eat inside the restaurant. Fast food loses a significant amount of quality 10-15 minutes after it is prepared. Order it and eat it right away for best results.

Get food between the hours of 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM. These are the busiest periods for most fast food places, and the most desirable shifts for employees. The best workers are cooking during those hours.

If you still think fast food tastes bad or makes you sick, there might be something wrong with you. The majority of people do not agree with you. There is a reason American fast food chains are so successful all over the world.

Imagine not only shilling for fast food companies on Veeky Forums, but actually admitting that you work for them.

Imagine being such an uptight cunt that you can't even enjoy a goddamn cheeseburger now and then.

Nah, a quarter pounder is just bland.
There are plenty of restaurant burgers that taste better.
You do you, though.

I'm glad I don't have shitty tastebuds like yours.

That's cool.

Imagine being so offended because nobody likes your company's shitty cheeseburgers that taste like a puck made out of foam between two pieces of cardboard.

You're probably the guy who is always over-seasoning shit and can't figure out why people are complaining about it

I've seen dozens of you. That's cool though. You do you. Just don't expect everyone else to have the same disability as you.

>nobody likes the food
>more of the food is sold than any other comercial food business on the planet

Yes, clearly nobody likes it.

Sure thing, kid.

me either but i had kfc 2 weeks ago.

>kid

If you're older than me, that might be why your tastebuds are shit.

>p-p-p-please eat McDonald's
Fuck off, shill

Alright sweetie.

why don't you two fags go make a thread about avocado toast, or something as equally pretentious?

>please eat McDonald's our food is really good I swear

imagine being this brainwashed

>enjoys processed shit
>believes self to have superior taste
I'm so sorry for you

Gotcha, buddy.

Unlike the pretentious cunts in this thread, I didn't ever imply I have better taste than anyone else. However I can taste things better.

Learn to read a bit better maybe?

Good to see that McCucks knows how to season their bait at least.

>only individuals with a highly trained palate like mine can appreciate the nuances in a McDonald's cheeseburger
Sure thing

2 years for me

I'm eating a classic chk sandwich with cheese from McD's.

I made some fries from some potates because I'm poor, and ony had 3.25.

>being so retarded that you think the difference between "bland" and "not bland" qualifies as a nuance that requires a highly trained palate to detect

>McDonald's cheeseburgers aren't bland you just need to be a genetically engineered super taster to taste anything in it :^) tough luck pal

>thinks the best-selling sandwich on the planet is bland

it's ok, so does my grandma.

The sausage muffins are kinda okay.

Same here, Mcdonalds is that fast food you get because you are passing by, not because you want it. If I want fast food I'll make my way to five guys, checkers or even white castle.

I don't touch wendys, KFC, or burger king.

It's not great but it's fast and convenient. It's got that going for it.

>popular = good

Class is not a fake concept, it natural, now gender on the other hand... is still not a fake concept. People will naturally funnel themselves in to the class they belong. Wealth and education don't mean class user, trump proves this every day.

I don't care if you believe me or not here,

But I come from a background of high earning established parents and I dressed and ate as the poorest of the poor because I wanted to be in that group

Class is not real

those in the higher 'classes' in your mind are just those who behave as such because they have the right combination of IQ and circumstance (born in USA, etc) to be that way, nothing more

Poor people are poor because they are stupid

You are right, wealth and education do not mean a lot

Glad we're moving beyond that

Trump 2020