Which literature related twitter accounts do you follow?

Which literature related twitter accounts do you follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

syntheticzero.net/2017/06/19/the-only-thing-i-would-impose-is-fragmentation-an-interview-with-nick-land/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't use Twitter because I'm not a faggot.

>twitter
you must be 18 years or older to post here.

Twitter.com/HakonRotmwrt is the smartest man alive

I don't use Twitter, nor do I know of any handles to recommend. To me, Twitter is antithetical to the type of critical reading, patience, and thoughtfulness good literature promotes. Using it even cursorily to pop your daily dose of news, I think, will harm you in the long run. Do yourself a favor by subscribing to established websites, publishers, and their newsletters to get your lit. updates. They're not instantaneous, sure, but they're far more detailed and informative in their accounts than vacuous tweets will ever be.

>Do yourself a favor by subscribing to established websites, publishers, and their newsletters to get your lit. updates.
Those are the type of people you'd want to cut out.

No you mustn't, this is a blue board you moron

Why? I assumed the OP is interested in having some centralized agglomerate for a bunch of writers and publishers. If that's the case, then having a solid RSS feed with the presses, writers, and distributors in which s/he's interested would be better than constant short notifications.

What do you recommend as an alternative?

The one and only.

>using Twitter
>using Facebook and Instagram for anything besides fapping material

Fuck that's a retarded argument

>muh genetic determinism
>muh adoptionism

no, you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums. come back in a few years please

Liberalism and conservatism are genetic.

Twitter is garbage, I've got one direct link to @dril on my phone and thats it.

This, the nature of twitter encourages snappy quips, not any critical analysis of value.
OUT god damnit

I don't get Nick's twitter account, he seems to always align himself with the meme fuckery of the "alt-right". Is this somehow concurrent with accelerationism or am I misunderstanding something here?

Political disposition is at least partially genetic

Kantbot, Alice Maz, Anne Applebaum, Bronze Age Pervert, Michael Malice. What happened to Hisperic?

‘The Only Thing I Would Impose is Fragmentation’
syntheticzero.net/2017/06/19/the-only-thing-i-would-impose-is-fragmentation-an-interview-with-nick-land/

lol yet another undergrad discovers they are actually establishmentarians

Twitter's probably the best source of free news though. You can follow pretty much every major news source and compare and contrast. Just have to actually read the articles instead of the the small posts themselves.

cliff should review our nick land reader

cliff here
that reader is fuckin tite

@Fritz_Kafka

>twitter
I am not a teenage girl

>hurr durr why you use social media are you in highschool?

Because writers just like any other artists, need to develop their own fanbases and network with producers/other writers, you buch of pretentious shitstains without a life

Twitter is a nice resource for collating links, hot takes, and memes, but it's undeniably shallow

That said, so is Veeky Forums and most of the internet. You have to recognize its shallowness and direct it towards positive ends

You are all such fools. Twitter is the closest any of you shut-in faggots could get to how people in 2017 actually communicate. No it isn’t literary or informative or any other sort of importance - but it’s what the people use. Use it to see what people care about, what is popular. Jesus.

Exactly this.

Political positions have highly inheritable.

>because writers just like any other artists, need to develop their own fanbases and network with producers/other writers
And how did they do it before interwebz existed?
Social media is really cancer, I'd rather use MSN again just for phone call substitution to spare money.

This is satire right?