Instant Noodles

What are your favorite brands of instant noodles Veeky Forums? How do you like to spruce up your bowl?

>Pic related for me with a soft boiled egg, green onions, and kimchi

At the moment it's these.
They're so fucking satisfying.
I never do anything else with them because I'm already too lazy to the point where I'm eating instant noodles.

i love this terrible food but cant eat it because itll make me fat.

i like that brand too
+ 2 scoops canned corn

Since you need to cook the egg, cut the green onions, and your kitchen will stink of kimchi --- Why don't just cook up some normal noodles?

That might be somewhat healthier, no?

Sometimes you just crave something unhealthy. I sometimes save half of the seasonings to use with regular noodles too.

top instant noodles coming through
top it with green onions, omelette and shichi-mi togarashi

I like the seafood version, broth is nice and creamy and it has a lot of good stuff hidden in there like octopus and shrimp.

Whats the difference between this and the BLACKED version?

BLACKED is spicier.

These right here. I only wish I could get them in some kind of pork flavor.
Other than that, I'll make my own soup and toppings and use whatever cheap packaged ramen noodles.

For Mi it's Goreng

I dont like any, they are way overpriced here where I live and have 0 nutritional value

good taste

these are a bit more expensive but definitely worth the price

This except spicy chicken
Which I cant fucking find ANYWHERE anymore.

shin cup
326 calories
48g carbs
12g fat
5g protein
3g fibre
4%rda iron
>no nutritional value

>dr mc dougall

Are there any advertised with higher protein content?

drop an egg in it

Not my pic, but I tried 7-11's tantanmen yesterday and it was fucking delicious. Also tried Tom Yum Cup Noodles that were pretty great the other day. Hell yeah, lazy food.

If I had to eat that stuff id definitely add a generous amount of fresh green onion & 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil

Target has them

Nong Shim showed me the way. I buy their brand almost elusively now.
I'm really fond of their big-ass bowls of udon.

*exclusively

I like mi goreng

after exposing myself to a ramen restaurant all this stuff tastes like garbage
walmart sells ramen stock though. ive been thinking of trying that out, or if thats no good trying to make my own broth.

The ones I can get locally are all fucking terrible.
The least worst are the Nissin Soba cups with Thai flavor but even those are kinda terrible.

Are there any brands you'd recommend for something more spicy that's available on amazon&co?

One of my co-workers had one of these once and the whole office stank of piss

MAMA Ramen, pork flavour. It comes with a package of ᶦᵐᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ pork fat, dude. Beat that shit.

Contenders: Shin Ramyun black, Nissin Raoh and curry cup noodle, Samyang spicy chicken.

>they voluntarily consume MSG

extremely addictive yakisoba

Finely shredded white or red cabbage just for texture

I'm gay for Chris Morris and him only

>artificial pork flavour
should I be worried?

Based

My go-to.

We're all going to die anyways, so why not partake in some delicious instant noodles?

I've been eating this recently. I fucking love XO sauce.

Would it be possible to figure out the calories in just the seasoning packets for instant noodles?

Trying to lose weight here but love instant noods. Im realizing i really crave the broth way more than i crave the noodles and i want to start having just the broth with some veggies or shirataki noodles.

>overpriced
The fuck? Its $2 for like 20

Cup Noodle has shilled its way into FFXV, Tekken 7, and I'm sure more games.
Are these guys actually good or is it just marketing?

The broth is easily the worst part for you

Angel hair pasta. Cooks in about 3:30
Served in a garlic olive oil sauce, or with butter, cheese, salt, black and red pepper

These fuckers right here, Korean fire noodle shit from the YouTube... The 2x spicy is good too but it has a different taste, actually fuck, anything by this company is top tier

>tfw local 7/11 has only the most basic noodle selection

You could just buy noodles in the Asian section, or substitute angel hair. Either eat with assorted spices, or fry in a pain in oil, garlic, veggies, etc

>Bright red
How hot would you say these noodles are?

These solely because they are ready in so little time. They are ready in 20 seconds if you just stir the fuck out of it. I can get up from my desk and have it eaten 90 seconds later and then get back to wagecucking. Same story at home when im attempting to swing trade crypto. If anyone knows anything that tastes half decent that i could get up make and eat in shorter than 90 seconds apart from these im all ears

>Vegan
>White person on packaging

Lol no

I also like tantan-noodle.
But in the West it may be hard to get.
It is called dandan-noodle(mien) in Chinese.

my nigga
i can handle them on the way in but you pretty much shit fire after you eat them and that's the hardest part

Spicy chicken is so fucking good. How do they get that perfect flavor?

nissin or maruchan?

i feel like this is a coke vs pepsi situation though since they're both similar and unhealthy

>no one posting the number one brand Sapporo Ichiban
i'd eat this shit everyday

They're spicy, but definitely enjoyable. The people trying it on youtube are just weak tongued.

I think serious eats did a comparison of this a while ago and basically determined that although both are extremely similar nissin tastes slightly better due to have 1 or 2 extra ingredients in the packet.

personally I just get whichever one is cheaper on any given day cuz I can't honestly tell the diff.

interesting. mite check this out next time i go to the gook mart

thanks senpai

anybody else eat ramen raw. i even sprinkle the seasoning on it. very crunchy snack

the tonkotsu version of this is pretty meh desu

Best for eating dry

The best.

egg drop soup is piss, better to soft boil before and put that in.

anyone who prefers shin ramyun black to normal shin ramyun does not get an opinion on instant ramen.

sapporo ichiban is way too expensive for what you get. I like their shio ramen though and usually keep some around, but the broth has WAY too much flavour and I need to water that shit down

I love spicy shit so to me... Nothing I can't handle every day, I've had reapers, I've done spicy challenges... Sure they're hot for instant noodles, but they are tasty as fuck and not crazy hot

My dude... No hot shit has ever messed my stomach up, but the oil flavor packet in these is like instant ass burn... Something about it just tears your insides up, but goddamn are they tasty

I was expecting so much more, what a letdown on heat, but goddamn the flavor is the best... I'm eating 2x right now cuz i haven't made the trip to the Korean store... Black package is the best

Cup Noodles Black Pepper Crab too but it's rare.

Pretty much my only choice if I get ramen. I tried MAMA and liked it at first. I got over MAMA which sucks because the asian place sells them dirt cheap. They're kinda pricey for ramen but I'm always full af after I eat them so good deal.

Fucking top tier but I have no idea where to buy it in the US. Please advise.

Americans can't into spice

Where do I get cheap ramen? The cheapest I know of is 40 cents at a cheap grocery store close to me.

I'm actually not sure how related tantan-noodle and dandan-mian are.

Like they both involve minced meat and noodles but that's about it.

Also 10/10 where do I buy this

Why's that?

Yeah. That whole continent eats the same.

How the hell could you gain weight with instant noodles?
They have like 150 calories total.

>He didn't check the "servings per container"

kroger has them

Yes

In Asia they sell "ramen" that's meant to be eaten like that.

It's slightly thinner (so easier to eat raw) and the seasoning is less overpowering. It's at least 30% better than eating raw ramen not meant for that purpose.

Hint: You crunch up the ramen and mix it with teh seasoning and THEN eat it.

the cheese samyang noodles >>>> reg spicy noodles
still hot but actually flavorful. also pic related is that real gud shit

The noodles are deep-fried in palm oil.
The seasoning is full of salt, and usualy some oil/fat, but the noodles themselves are basically deep fried bread.