Bread Crusts

What can I do with all my leftover crusts? It feels wrong just throwing them out, especially when I eat multiple sandwiches a day. I was thinking maybe french toast sticks or something.

Use them to make bread crumbs. Bake the crust until they’re dry and brittle, then use them to make a meatloaf.

Soak them in milk and mix into your meatballs to make them tender.

>cutting off the crusts
The crust is where all of the vitamins are you moron. Enjoy your scurvy.

Is this b8? There's no vitamin C in wheat.

How about not cutting off the good part of the bread and throwing it away?

>hurr bread works the same as fruit and vegetables durr

>cutting off crust
Are you a literal child?

Do burgers really do this?
American """""bread""""" doesn't even have a crust, it's literally just toast in different shapes.

I totally forgot to take all my vitamin b8's.

I'm OP and I'm Australian actually, it's funny how obsessed you are over Americans

C'mon, if you knew a fat, mixed heritage dude who shat himself in grocery stores on a regular basis you'd be slightly obsessed with what he did next? Kind of like a car crash, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

Being unable to understand or recognize humor is a sign of autism.

> it's funny how obsessed you are over Americans

It's funny how obsessed you are over throwing away good food just because it's not the same exact color and texture as the rest of the product.

>C'mon, if you knew a fat, mixed heritage dude who shat himself in grocery stores on a regular basis you'd be slightly obsessed with what he did next? Kind of like a car crash, you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.

Modern day 'merica is dominated by entitled niggers & obese feminists.

I for one, look forward to the next Century of Chinese Dominance(tm)

A recipe from Germany (Im german, so please excuse my poor skills of the english language).
1st take the leftover parts of the bread and cut them into small pieces. this works with any bread between 1 day to 10 days age, given its not rotten.
2nd cut an onion (1 onien per ca 2 -3 buns of bead, or a similar amound of sandwich crusts) and fry the small onion pieces in butter.
3rd take the leaves of some parsley and cut them small
4th mix the still hot onions and parsley with the bread pieces
5th add eggs (2 of a regular size) and knead the now sticky mass. If you are still able to scrap it off your fingers easily, add milk untill you cant (it should be like dough at this point)
6th boil water in a pot. In the time, shape the dough into balls (a little smaler than a fist)
7th put the balls into the boiling water, cook for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on how soft you want them (longer = softer)
-
-
also works if you add bacon
I hope you were able to understand this. Search for Semmelknödel and some translations if you didnt.

Why the hell do americans cut the crusts off soft, white bread? I understand if it's sourdough bread, but i dont understand why you would do it on white bread

That sounds pretty great, I wonder if you could deep fry them after.

Crust is the bones of bread products and pizza. Do you eat bones, user?

how do I eat bread like this without dropping everything on it trying to break the crust?

You need to cut off crusts just to eat a fucking sandwich you made? You fucking wasteful, spoiled, tasteless BABY

It's called having teeth as all adults do

This. Save them in the freezer. You can use them as breading to fry shit.

Your dad definitely didnt rape you huh

humor is supposed to be funny

Toast it, grind it up, and you got bread crumbs. Good bonding agent

>Crust is the bones of bread products

feed the pigeons

you're supposed to eat the crusts, not cut them off like a petulant toddler

cutting off the crust ...massive sign of faggot or manchild

How about you eat them you little punk ass little ass bitch

>eating alcohol-treated processed white bread
Fucking disgusting, kill yourself

toast them and use as soldiers!

>Do you eat bones, user?