Is there any cozier food than a chippy on a cold night?

Is there any cozier food than a chippy on a cold night?

>a chippy

Pic related

>chippy
You ate a chip shop?

don't eat fried food.

Beef stew

Fish and chips seems like more of a cool summer night type of meal.

>a meal of fried, battered fish and chips is colloquially known as 'a chippy'
Amerimutt detected.

American's don't have infantile feminine names for things. Pram, lorry, cuppa, chippy...

Ah yea, a good ol chippy when it's nippy as my gran used to say.

>cookie
>jello
>sip
>patty

cookie is a cookie. biscuit is a fucking biscuit you silly eurotrash.

>cookie
Infantile Seppo.

>safe space
The ultimate in Seppo faggot speak.

Chippy tea is great like but I'd say a nice warming stew is often better on a warm night.

>britbong mad his ancestors missed the boat. chippy lol

*cold night

yes. nothing like a babby on a cold and rainy night when you're drunk and going back home after a night out with the lads.

sorry, we haven't yet made our nation a safe space like britcucks, so our coddled retards need a word to describe it. the word UK was already taken.

>seppo
>britbong
Think about it dipshit.....

Seppo is Aussie slang so he's likely thankful his ancestors didn't get on your ancestors faggot-arse boat and instead went to what is now the country with the foremost living standard in the world instead.
t. Britbong

Cookie is a cognate of a Dutch word.

'sepp' is cockney slang, you snaggletoothed muck mouth.

>your ancestors missed the boat
Yours most likely caught the banana boat, 56er.

>sepp' is cockney slang
no it isn't.
septic would be the cockney slang.

Your new ancestors are catching boats in Calais.

Septic Tank =Yank.
Brits will shorten it to septic when referring to Americans but Aussies invariably use the pejorative Seppo.

sepp is the shortened term for septic tank yank. i've been on the internet talking with snaggles before you were born.

curry

chicken korma and a pint of lager

>cozier
>chippy
At this point I'm convinced that British people aren't even real.

>sepp is the shortened term for septic tank yank
Nope.
You're a liar and a fantasist with very little exposure to foreign cultures outside of the drivel Fox News feeds you.
Passport ownership is probably a futile aspiration for you.
I feel bad now.

It's all most like OP is an American attempting to shitpost, isn't it?

>>cookie
As another user pointed out, this is a cognate of a word in Dutch.
>>jello
Brand name for flavored gelatin.
>>sip
Literally Veeky Forums lingo, and in no way American exclusive.
>>patty
Another that isn't American exclusive.

You need a hobby.

My passport expired a decade ago. I've already done the traveling of world wide shitholes. You're really mad.

Doubt it. Only a true Brit could use such ridiculous words.

That guy is so mad I called him on his baby speak culture lol.

me get a cuppa and a chippy before taking the sprog in pram to uni for my degree in lorry driving immigrants over to replace me m8

Bongs spell it cosier- Americans spell it cozier

>sprog
If anything we'd say "bairn", "ween" or "babby"

Yes. Anything but a chippy.

fuckin cheese meatball spuckie an a bowl of chowdah in the Bury

For those of you arguing language, even some Brits make of the almost sado-erotic abuse of "English". Even the British know that slang is not the actual language.

Im not from Britain, but the deep fried blood sausage sounds really tastey. Would you compare it to chicken livers?

You misspelled poutine.

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU BASTARD

Meatloaf is a much cozier food.

>White gentleman

Fake, all chippies are now halal joints run by Pakis

Not the hong kong chinese ones. Those are still safe.

Yeah, anything other than deep fried, bland British trash and shit-tier cut potatoes.

The paki takeaway tastes better even if it’s probably 12 year old girl in the kebab.

t. Bong

"Tendies"
"Panties"
"Suspenders"

OI m8 now who da phuck iz dat gutlord smugly pouring SHITE on thoses phuckin fish and chipz

phucking ell
smug bastard eh iz
fucking stop being so smug round mah fish and chipz ya WANKA

itz cuz were british innit m8

That's because you're saying it in your whiney, nasally, irritating American accent

fanny detected, fuck off to belgium and take your corona and skinny jeans with you

>Defensive britfag crybabies only making it look worse for themselves

Jesus guys, you’re worse than Puerto Ricans for being so proud over absolutely fuck all.

No nothing like it I hate liver in almost all forms except faggots. Blood sausage (black pudding) is hard to describe to someone who hadn't ate it. If its cheap it has the texture of playdoh. If not its crumbly and a brilliant ingredient.

No going to the chippy is a British term you fuck.

> The original recipes literally say to add sawdust to 'pad it out'.

Pls leave GB

More like a cool, rainy autumn evening.

Source? I literally can't find anything to support this.

What a sad, weak looking fish and chips.
Seattle master race coming through,

This on a pizza

I can tell that's not going to taste good just by looking at it.

GYRO
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA
BURRITO
BACON MACNCHEESE
LOADED FRIES/POTATO SKINS
CHICKEN WINGS
GREASY CHINESE FOOD
Fuck you OP the choices are limitless.

We deep fry cat-fish with the cat-on because it crisps up and is edible but fuck you for this abomination.

If this thing isn't filleted you guys have serious issues.

There's something about chip shop vinegar that just brings out the flavour of the chips from a chippy. I have an oil fryer at home for when I'm craving food like this as I can drain most of the oil off and re-fry for that extra crispy taste but I always use chip shop vinegar.

>Fried fish first brought to England in large quantities by Western Sephardic Jews[2] is considered to be the model for the fish element of the dish.[3] Originally, Western Sephardic Jews settling in England in the 17th century would have prepared fried fish in a manner similar to Pescado frito, which is coated in a flour.[4] Battered fish is first coated in flour then dipped into a batter consisting of flour mixed with liquid, usually water but sometimes beer. Some newer modifications to the recipe may have cornflour added, and instead of beer sometimes soda water is added.[5] In 1860, the first fish and chip shop was opened in London by Joseph Malin[6] who sold "fish fried in the Jewish fashion".[7]

nice jewish cuisine

Truly dank

Learn to punctuate, you faggot.

England is famous for.. Jew and Poo food?

Looked good until they fucked up and overcooked the mozzarella. That's not how a chicken parma-jarma is supposed to looks.

You forgot
>No healthcare
>School shooting

This guy is correct

Ones in Scotland are usually Italian run.

Eat a dick, homo

maybe if you wore panties you'd know they're very feminine and comfy. You're not telling anyone anything they don't already know.

fucking wops

My dick

Jesus Christ /ck lol

>tomato sauce in a cast iron pan

Chippy primarily means carpenter where I'm from.

a batty chippy dillywinkle w/ malt 'gar

Texas chili on a cold, dry, North Texas day.

Sunday roast, the comfiest meal.

Enjoy the scent of your stockyards which literally turn the horizon black, you filthy fucks.

There are like 3 feedyards that you can even smell from 30 miles away in the entire Texas panhandle. The thanks we get from you city cucks...