Can someone shill me a good coffee maker that's under 35$

Can someone shill me a good coffee maker that's under 35$

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlbZM7kOr4s
ebay.co.uk/itm/VonShef-8-Cup-1-Litre-French-Press-Stainless-Steel-Cafetiere-Filter-Coffee-Maker/302046349353?epid=2111036409&hash=item46535d8829:g:A7kAAOSwUKxYhgQG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're not paying at least $100 on an automated pour-over machine, then you're buying a piece of shit.
Hell, super coffee autists will tell you you're wasting your money not buying a french press or espresso machine.

french presses are like $10

I don't care about the quality as long as it's passable. I just want something that works quick and doesn't break.

I went to a thrift store and found a pretty nice, $100+ coffee maker for $8. Was in great condition and works great after a year. Programmable and all that good stuff. Thrift store and consignment shops are great places to get decent quality appliance for super cheap. Did that for my microwave and crock pot as well. My microwave is really nice, probably $350 new, got it for $18 I think. Crockpot was maybe $5. Just give them a quick rinse and wash and you're good to go.

This is the only non degenerate way of making coffee: m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlbZM7kOr4s

>drinking the bean juice jew

This OP. If you're gonna machine get it from a place where you can get them cheap. TG Maxx or fucking Biglots or wherever. Also any automatic pourover brews close to the same. You can get tons of mr-coffee machines that will brew thousands of pots before they die for under 20 bucks.

I'd still recommend doing a french press (will last you for life) because it's dead easy for manual coffee or doing pourover yourself (best flavor)

also
unironically this. coffee is a meme

I'd get into Tea, OP.

Literally any mid-range department store coffee maker will suit your needs.
Just stay away from the bottom shelf shit like Oster.

I unironically love my $5 Vietnamese filter, but then I only drink one cup most days.
>Keep the lid tightly
>Keep the taste fragrant

Cold brew, nigga.
Buy two of these, a mesh strainer, and a reusable filter. All you need.
If you like hot coffee, then just microwave it.

go to an AA meeting that's in a church basement.

there will be a coffee maker that they are using, but there will also be a cabinet full of perfectly functional coffee makers that are no longer being used. just take one of those.

A 2cup bodum french press is around 10-15$.
A decent moka is around 10-15$.
A random drip filter to place on any random container is 3$.

Same. I don't drink much coffee so being able to just make a small cup is nice, too.

I have this kind, OP. $19 at Target. Makes great coffee if you grind your own beans

every single home auto drip coffee NOT named mochamaster or bona vita makes inconsistent coffee because the heating element does not heat the water to at or near 200 degrees. It honestly doesnt matter if you spend $20 or $80. They all use the same technology. Just stop being a jew and buy a bona vita.

Wait, you're meant to use filters on coffee?
I just put the ground beans in and pour hot water on it

ebay.co.uk/itm/VonShef-8-Cup-1-Litre-French-Press-Stainless-Steel-Cafetiere-Filter-Coffee-Maker/302046349353?epid=2111036409&hash=item46535d8829:g:A7kAAOSwUKxYhgQG

Wait, you're supposed to grind coffee? I just soak the roasted beans in hot water.