Found this old bottle of worcestershire sauce in my pantry, can I still use it?

Found this old bottle of worcestershire sauce in my pantry, can I still use it?
The bottle is sealed so it should be fine, right?

yeah

It's good.

Botulism isn't gonna grow in that environment.

It's a fermented sauce.
What do you think?

this is correct. too much saline. it's already fermented anchovies anyway. if it was gonna make you sick, it would.

If one of the first 3 ingredients is vinegar, you'll be fine.

er salt.

you good.

Why do they put such short expiration dates if it lasts for much longer tho?

"Best by" dates are just when the product starts to degrade in quality and flavor, but it's still perfectly safe to consume. It's probably unnecessary and might be done just to get people to throw it away and buy another though, I know people will throw away stuff that's fine because it's gone over the best by date.

"Use by" dates are for actual spoilage.

Fucking kikes tb h

sometimes it's not even because the product is degraded, it just tastes different from when it was produced. Consistency is very important for mass-produced goods.

Buy a fresh new bottle, goyim

> Tbh
> To be Hebrew
Nice try rabbi

who let the /pol/edditors in?

Yeah, fuck having health and safety regulations and shit, let's live in an ancap paradise where nobody tells you how old meat is or where you can get a surprise spoiled milk

Can smell the soy on ya

dont get me wrong, im all about having regulations and shit, but lets be honest, theres always a loophole for corporations to get around

like, 90% of the products are good for at least 5-6 more months after their """expiration""" date

Can you argue without flavour of the month memes?
Thing is, laws have yo be universal and cover all bases. A bag of peanuts two days over it' use-by date won't harm anyone obviously, but some guidelines are necessary because let's face it, people are fucking stupid and they'd blame their retardation on companies or goverment endlessly because things weren't obvious enough

>complaining about /pol/ is the new form of shitposting/baiting
We're through the looking glass.

t. exposed /pol/trash